• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/ya_yNIIB2yY

It’s been confirmed! Nunez is a Russian operative! Trump is an operative! I’m an operative! You’re an operative! Everyone are operatives!

The booming economy:
- record number of record stock market closes
- record drop in unemployment
- record low in unemployment for the brothers and sisters
- 3% growth, 300% of what what DemoKKKRats new norm was
- hundreds of billions being reinvested in the United States thanks to President Donald J Trumps tax cut which will result in millions of jobs.
- record number of idiot posts by Pudofile and other lemmings. Fabio still far behind but Trump will fix that too.

With all this overflowing success and prosperity for the United States and the world, it’s clear Putin and the evil Soviets must be behind it.

Remiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix...

https://youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

starrmtn001

House Intelligence Committee web site.  This is where the official Memo will be posted sometime today.

https://intelligence.house.gov/

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 02, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
House Intelligence Committee web site.  This is where the official Memo will be posted sometime today.

And this is where the DemoKKKRat response “memo” will be posted:

https://lackofintelligence.house.gov/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 02, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
House Intelligence Committee web site.  This is where the official Memo politically motivated four page Nunes gimp offering to save his king will be posted sometime today.

FIFY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Hey Pud and SV. I invite you to watch the below video and tell us again what a right wing hack the “Hippy” is.  Contempt prior to investigation is something dumbshits do.

https://youtu.be/SD7fBRf5YrY

Just to ask. Does this mean that Mueller (Decorated ex Marine) and the other CIA and FBI agents who were former military personnel are not lowest of the low after all? I do hope so.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I largely agree with him, but he came unstuck by suggesting that 'That's the way California is going these days'.. A teacher saying something like that doesn't mean all of CA or profession agrees with them. I would imagine (and hope) that the parents would take the teacher to task and demand an explanation.

Of course there are many indiviual’s in California (mostly in the western and northern part of the state) who aren’t radical leftists (as evidenced by the succession movements in those areas) but
there are enough of them to elect Governer Moonbeam and control the state legislature and the big city governments.  California’s reputation as being the home of fruits and nuts is well deserved and growing. 

Q:  How many Californians does it take to change a light bulb.
A:  Six. One to turn the bulb, one to provide emotional support and four to share the experience.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
Of course there are many indiviual’s in California (mostly in the western and northern part of the state) who aren’t radical leftists.  But there are enough of them to elect Governer Moonbeam and control the state legislature and the big city governments.  California’s reputation as being the home of fruits and nuts is well deserved and growing. 

Q:  How many Californians does it take to change a light bulb.
A:  Six. One to turn the bulb, one to provide emotional support and four to share the experience.

As is there constitutional right. The same way it was the right of over 600000 people to vote to try and get a child abusing bible basher into the Senate.

We (Laura and I) don't agree with a lot of what goes on in Sacramento, let alone CA. And talking to people, many feel the same way, the chickens are coming home to roost because the head shed in the city hall has recently been fielding some shit directed at him. It's why a two party electoral system doesn't work very well. And these days it's more divisive than it ever has been.

My cousin and her husband are coming over to SF next february to begin a cruise to Australia and will spend a few days before they leave. We're going to spend as little time in SF with them as possible. If you look at the tourism reviews, it's almost universally battered by tourists and residents alike.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Just to ask. Does this mean that Mueller (Decorated ex Marine) and the other CIA and FBI agents who were former military personnel are not lowest of the low after all? I do hope so.

I don’t recall even thinking that.  There are questions about Mueller having a a vested interest because of his involvement in the Uranium deal and long-time friendship with Comey.  However, not everyone who has served his country or even been been decorated is virtuous throughout his life.  Shit, I’ve been decorated for meritorious service and look at me.  I rest my case.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

As is there constitutional right. The same way it was the right of over 600000 people to vote to try and get a child abusing bible basher into the Senate.

We (Laura and I) don't agree with a lot of what goes on in Sacramento, let alone CA. And talking to people, many feel the same way, the chickens are coming home to roost because the head shed in the city hall has recently been fielding some shit directed at him. It's why a two party electoral system doesn't work very well. And these days it's more divisive than it ever has been.

My cousin and her husband are coming over to SF next february to begin a cruise to Australia and will spend a few days before they leave. We're going to spend as little time in SF with them as possible. If you look at the tourism reviews, it's almost universally battered by tourists and residents alike.

Agree.  The two party system concentrates power in the hands of too few for too long. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
I don’t recall even thinking that.  There are questions about Mueller having a a vested interest because of his involvement in the Uranium deal and long-time friendship with Comey.  However, not everyone who has served his country or even been been decorated is virtuous throughout his life.  Shit, I’ve been decorated for meritorious service and look at me.  I rest my case.

Comey and Mueller are both registered republicans. The uranium deal was passed through seven (read seven) different (bi partisan) committees, none of which involved Clinton before it was passed.

In the case of Trump (aided by his courtiers in the GOP) he is terrified that Mueller is closing in. Just the things made public (And importantly none by Mueller) show that there are lots of events since before his nomination that show Trump and his circus have connections with Putin, the Kremlin and various oligarchs that were/are subject to sanctions and investigations from the CIA and FBI. Eric said back in 2009 on a golf course when asked how they managed to finance their golf courses in the recession of 2007-2008, replied, that they had no need for American banks as they got their money from Russia.

On AF1 Trump framed an alternative reason that Jr, Kushner and Manafort had their meeting in Trump tower with various Russians. AFTER Jr's e mails had been released to show he went along expecting to find shit on Clinton from the Russians. It seems now it's possible Hope Hicks suggested the e mails wouldn't be an issue as they could disappear...And that's why the legal rep resigned, because he saw how compromising it was.

To suggest that the FBI has formed a self enclosed unit to bring down Trump is ridiculous..The Strzck fiasco has died a death I see after it was revealed he was the joint author of reopening the e mail investigation against Clinton in 2016. By all accounts he hasn't much time for any politician.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

Like...

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/372019-mccain-attacks-on-fbi-serve-no-american-interests

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 02, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
Berock Obama has always been a sleazy operator.  He spent his professional life before politics studying ways to get around and undermine the US Constitution - that's what the Libs mean when they call themselves Constitutional law professors - and he certainly showed his chops while on the big stage.  Proper to running for office, he and his wife were behnd the scenes as toadie operatives for the Daily Machine - the quid pro quo being cushy high-paying ''jobs''.  He didn't mind cozying up to the likes of domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and the rest of the Chicago sleasebags one bit.  One of the first things he did as state senator was to introduce and steer legislation favoring slumlord Tony Rezko, in exchange for the real estate deals that ened up with him ''buying'' a mansion for a pittance.

That he quickly rose to the top of the Daily shitpile should have told us everything we needed to know about him.  This is a person who has no regard for the law, no regard for the constraints on his office, no regard for the people of this nation, a person who takes the Marxist view of Party - it's growth and preservation is everything.  He left no stone unturned in abuse of power, when it came to building his party and securing fascist ''progressives'' loyal to him in political positions accross all federal agencies. 

He was campaign manager and finance manager for his fake cousin's campaigns in Kenya - running the operation out of his Senate office.  He interfered in the elections in Israel a few years back, in order to weaken them on behalf of his terrorist Hamas friends.  On and on and on.

Susan Rice.  Rahm Emanuel.  Samantha Power.  Valerie Jarrett.  Van Jones.  David Axlerod.  David Plouffe.  Cass Sunstein.  Michelle Obama.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was pulling this stuff in 2012.  And 2006.  And 2007.  And 2008.  And all the other years he was in DC.  And all the years he was in Chicago before that.

There's a reason they won't tell us who this guy is
Don't also forget that Barak got his Senate seat because his operators broke the seal on child custody hearings pursuant to a divorce settlement and proceedings causing the opponent, Jack Ryan, to quit and the Republicans, stupidly (though he is a good guy) to try to play the Democrat game of "identity politics" and nominate Keyes to oppose him.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: mv on February 02, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
The FISA memo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp510koeuj5h3sg/FISA_MEMO.pdf?dl=0

Thanks.  I just read it on another website.  There is no way that the memo reveals any classified material nor does it give up any methods or sources.  The Dems lied.  There is no way that the D’s and the media spin their way out of this but I can’t wait to see what their story is. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

Comey and Mueller are both registered republicans. The uranium deal was passed through seven (read seven) different (bi partisan) committees, none of which involved Clinton before it was passed.

In the case of Trump (aided by his courtiers in the GOP) he is terrified that Mueller is closing in. Just the things made public (And importantly none by Mueller) show that there are lots of events since before his nomination that show Trump and his circus have connections with Putin, the Kremlin and various oligarchs that were/are subject to sanctions and investigations from the CIA and FBI. Eric said back in 2009 on a golf course when asked how they managed to finance their golf courses in the recession of 2007-2008, replied, that they had no need for American banks as they got their money from Russia.

On AF1 Trump framed an alternative reason that Jr, Kushner and Manafort had their meeting in Trump tower with various Russians. AFTER Jr's e mails had been released to show he went along expecting to find shit on Clinton from the Russians. It seems now it's possible Hope Hicks suggested the e mails wouldn't be an issue as they could disappear...And that's why the legal rep resigned, because he saw how compromising it was.

To suggest that the FBI has formed a self enclosed unit to bring down Trump is ridiculous..The Strzck fiasco has died a death I see after it was revealed he was the joint author of reopening the e mail investigation against Clinton in 2016. By all accounts he hasn't much time for any politician.

Uh huh, we’ll see.   When you’re in a hole and can’t get out it’s a good idea to stop digging.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
Thanks.  I just read it on another website.  There is no way that the memo reveals any classified material nor does it give up any methods or sources.  The Dems lied.  There is no way that the D’s and the media spin their way out of this but I can’t wait to see what their story is.

It doesn't reveal context either..Nor does it say that Carter Page (disowned by Trump last year) wasn't worthy of FISA warrants.. Interestingly it isn't complete. You know don't you that this 'memo' was formulated in the WH, passed onto Nunes' bitch and then passed back to Trump (Nunes did the same last year). You know that the republicans passed the use of FISA warrants don't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
Uh huh, we’ll see.   When you’re in a hole and can’t get out it’s a good idea to stop digging.

You're right...Trump just can't help himself though...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

It doesn't reveal context either..Nor does it say that Carter Page (disowned by Trump last year) wasn't worthy of FISA warrants.. Interestingly it isn't complete. You know don't you that this 'memo' was formulated in the WH, passed onto Nunes' bitch and then passed back to Trump (Nunes did the same last year). You know that the republicans passed the use of FISA warrants don't you?

The word is that the memo reveals only .10 of the wrong doing and attempts to whitewash on the part of the D’s.  Again, we’ll see.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

You're right...Trump just can't help himself though...

Yeah, he’s really in a hole ain’t he.  No one including you believes that. 

Jackstar

You know that the republicans passed the use of FISA warrants don't you?

You know who killed Kennedy, don't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
The word is that the memo reveals only .10 of the wrong doing and attempts to whitewash on the part of the D’s.  Again, we’ll see.

It's worthwhile knowing that it hasn't been released to put wrongs right in the FBI, DoJ, CIA or to have the back of Carter Page..Trump doesn't give a shit about Carter Page. It's been released to try and take heat off Trump. It's a corrupt misuse of congress to protect Trump-I know without asking that the GOP wouldn't stand for it if it had been a Dem POTUS, or even if Trump had been Dem. It's the equivalent of a mafia boss getting one of his minions to pour shit on the police investigating the boss and the rest of the world agreeing with the boss. Trump has effectively said that the FBI cannot be trusted to gather or present evidence pertaining to any crime in case later down the line that evidence is heavily de-contextualised to help a POTUS facing legal jeopardy.  In the wider legal sphere, does this now mean a suspected terrorist can strike down evidence that has been obtained via a FISA warrant and it be supported because Trump set a precedent?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Yeah, he’s really in a hole ain’t he.  No one including you believes that.

Oh, I think you'll find more can see hes been in a hole for months...Even Trump and his family know.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 02, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
You know who killed Kennedy, don't you?

Wait, wait!  I know that one.  The Masons, right?

GravitySucks

You want to point to all of those sources and methods you said would be compromised?  Can you point to anything in this memo that should have been classified Top Secret?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

In the case of Trump (aided by his courtiers in the GOP) he is terrified that Mueller is closing in. Just the things made public (And importantly none by Mueller) show that there are lots of events since before his nomination that show Trump and his circus have connections with Putin, the Kremlin and various oligarchs that were/are subject to sanctions and investigations from the CIA and FBI. Eric said back in 2009 on a golf course when asked how they managed to finance their golf courses in the recessesion of 2007-2008, replied, that they had no need for American banks as they got their money from Russia.

Oh I see.  Republicans are incorruptable. Got it.  Mueller personally delivered a sample of U.S. Uranium to The Russians.  He sat on the prosecution of the Russian agents who had been indicted until after the Uranium sale and the trial was conducted in virtual secrecy with the verdict being handed down the day before Xmas.  Within months, Obama swapped them for Americans being held by the Russians.  As for Comey, Lordy,  his corruption is out there for all too see.  Clinton coverup x2,
Lies to Congress, leaking, etc.  I love it when he makes a rat face, don’t you)

Junior got the money from the Mob not the Russians (or  maybe it was the Russian Mob.)

Hope Hicks has denied ever saying that.

The only wrong-doing here is on the part of the FBI and Democrats and the MSM who participated as willing accomplices.  However, I’m beginning to suspect that you are somehow involved in this crime against Americans.  How long have you known Robert Steele and what was the nature of your relationship?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
You want to point to all of those sources and methods you said would be compromised?  Can you point to anything in this memo that should have been classified Top Secret?

'Top Secret' on the header was redacted..  ;) Really.