• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 12:29:21 AM
The ''Progressives'' are left-wing fascists who have managed to seize one of our major parties.  The normal people in the party (the former ''Liberals'') remain unaware this has happened, and are going along with them, thinking it's the same party as before.

These people don't believe in our Constitution, Bill of Rights, or any of the rest of it - but they're happy to use it against us.  They hate democracy, our government, our system of free exchange, our history, our freedoms, our right to self defense, to speak and to hear speakers, the right to own property and the fruits of our labor, and so on. 

Listen to them next time their thugs are out rioting, blocking access, attacking police, blocking roads and bridges, burning our downtowns.  Listen to them next time they're telling us how terrible our country is and how ''racist'' we are.  Look at the way they've reacted to the results of the last election - completely tying up our federal government and the will of the people - the felonies and the outlandish lies.  It's truly stunning, and few understand it because the Fake News Media is not only treating it as business as usual, but participating in it - if not leading the charge.

This is so write on that I want to drink a beer with you. Have your people call my people.

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
A massive earthquake has hit a nuclear facility in Iran. Last year an “earthquake” hit North Korea’s nuclear mountain.

With all their recent activity in Syria, I hope this Israel/Iran thing doesn’t heat up.  Considering who their respective allies are it could get messy.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
This is so write on that I want to drink a beer with you. Have your people call my people.
PB, are you a mute?  ;) How do you manage to survive the SF area?

Juan

It would appear that the entire Comey/McCabe/Lynch case is firing up with criminal referrals and leaks. While this is happening, “they” are keeping Bellgab distracted with Heather.

Up All Night

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
It would appear that the entire Comey/McCabe/Lynch case is firing up with criminal referrals and leaks. While this is happening, “they” are keeping Bellgab distracted with Heather.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 12:29:21 AM
The ''Progressives'' are left-wing fascists who have managed to seize one of our major parties.  The normal people in the party (the former ''Liberals'') remain unaware this has happened, and are going along with them, thinking it's the same party as before.

These people don't believe in our Constitution, Bill of Rights, or any of the rest of it - but they're happy to use it against us.  They hate democracy, our government, our system of free exchange, our history, our freedoms, our right to self defense, to speak and to hear speakers, the right to own property and the fruits of our labor, and so on. 

Listen to them next time their thugs are out rioting, blocking access, attacking police, blocking roads and bridges, burning our downtowns.  Listen to them next time they're telling us how terrible our country is and how ''racist'' we are.  Look at the way they've reacted to the results of the last election - completely tying up our federal government and the will of the people - the felonies and the outlandish lies.  It's truly stunning, and few understand it because the Fake News Media is not only treating it as business as usual, but participating in it - if not leading the charge.

Not satisfied with having imported millions of illegal aliens to augment it's dwindling voter base, the Left is now pushing to lower the voting age to 16 and restore the right to vote to convicted felons to include those currently doing time.  Clearly a move driven by deep desperation approaching panic as the anti-Trumpers watch their delusional claims against Trump be disproven one after the other.  What a colossal embarrassment this is for them. 

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Sure! - let me know when you're headed this way.

Wait a minute.  Aldous drinking beer?  Does that sound right?

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
PB, are you a mute?  ;) How do you manage to survive the SF area?

The Ds don't win elections here with 100% of the vote, just well over 50%.

Most people don't know much about what's going on, or spend a lot of time on politics - they just go with the flow, like everywhere else.  Here we mostly her about global warming, diversity, pro-immigrant, the environment - all that stuff.  Protesters are portrayed as non-violent, and at worst well meaning folks whose emotions got the best of them.  That's the superficial layer most people don't look beyond.

There are too many other things to talk about, that are frankly more interesting.  Who wants to dwell on this shit, especially if there's noting I can do to change any of it?  If I do say anything, it's to question some key point, which makes people uncomfortable because they can't answer and I leave it at that.  I do avoid the worst of these people, the true America haters.  I have my enemies.

Iirc Michael Savage is from the bay area too.  It represents the counter-counter culture  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on April 19, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Make sure and like minded vote. MSM news here is crazy with likely fake news n fake polls about Demo-Leftist sweeps and demographic changes turning us "blue" etc. But worrying cause crap-loads of Californians, and others, have moved here, the open border Obama Doctrine, and schools teaching weirdo values....

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 09:07:04 PM
The Ds don't win elections here with 100% of the vote, just well over 50%.

Most people don't know much about what's going on, or spend a lot of time on politics - they just go with the flow, like everywhere else.  Here we mostly her about global warming, diversity, pro-immigrant, the environment - all that stuff.  Protesters are portrayed as non-violent, and at worst well meaning folks whose emotions got the best of them.  That's the superficial layer most people don't look beyond.

There are too many other things to talk about, that are frankly more interesting.  Who wants to dwell on this shit, especially if there's noting I can do to change any of it?  If I do say anything, it's to question some key point, which makes people uncomfortable because they can't answer and I leave it at that.  I do avoid the worst of these people, the true America haters.  I have my enemies.
I "get" when you are rich and can live in enclaves, stay at home, netflix instead of theater, online shop instead of stores, private schools, etc but, at some point, won't normal people who finally can't afford rebel and vote a different way when, seriously, they can't for a walk without stepping in human shit, a junkie's needle, some homeless guy, or being attacked by a wild-eyed illegal? And being taxed all the time. Surely there must be some breaking point?

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
... at some point, won't normal people who finally can't afford rebel and vote a different way when, seriously, they can't for a walk without stepping in human shit, a junkie's needle, some homeless guy, or being attacked by a wild-eyed illegal? And being taxed all the time. Surely there must be some breaking point?

Oh shit, I left out the most important feature of all for the low information Bay Area voter. 

''Compassion''.

PaulAtreides

You're just jealous because your entire family dynasty lives in a single-wide FEMA trailer.

Jackstar

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 21, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
You're just jealous because

Is this your 'A' game? Tell me this isn't your 'A' game.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 21, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Is this your 'A' game? Tell me this isn't your 'A' game.

Dune Boy studied argumentation and debate at the Grace Ferguson School of Law and Storm Door Company.  He’s doing his best.

PaulAtreides

About Rudy Giuliani - it's the first time I've seen a rat get on a sinking ship.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 21, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
Dune Boy studied argumentation and debate at the Grace Ferguson School of Law and Storm Door Company.  He’s doing his best.

This from a mother's basement dwelling community college dropout fast food worker.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 23, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
About Rudy Giuliani - it's the first time I've seen a rat get on a sinking ship.

Rudy Rocks!  He’s America’s mayor.  Anyone who tells the Saudi prince who contributed a million dollars to the 911 Fund accompanied by a lecture on our foreign policy to shove the check up his ass is aces with me. 

Gd5150

Remember when the demokkkrat media and their lemmings were in a constant state of orgasm over Natalia Veselnitskaya? She was the smoking gun. The missing link. The straw, the icing, the big whopper that confirmed Trump/Russia collusion.

QuoteRussian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was a key participant at the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and campaign aides

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/opinions/curious-rise-of-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-opinion-weiss/index.html

Well now it’s come out, she was such a key link in the chain of “Trump/Russian collusion”, that the failed Mueller witch hunt still hasn’t found the time to speak with “this key Kremlin insider operative”. The biggest political sham in US history moves along. Still no evidence of collusion.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/23/natalia-veselnitskaya-mueller-investigation-545588

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Up All Night on April 19, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Texans are like Oklahomans ........ except the Oklahomans aren't whiners.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 23, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Rudy Rocks!  He’s America’s mayor.  Anyone who tells the Saudi prince who contributed a million dollars to the 911 Fund accompanied by a lecture on our foreign policy to shove the check up his ass is aces with me.

He showed people these big city shitholes could be cleaned up and turned around if they quit electing D-rat hustlers, con artists, race baiters, incompetents, do-nothings, ''progressive'' fascists, and the rest.  Of course they hate him.