• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:44:12 PM
My mother is dead.

Oh.  The sailors will be disappointed.    Is your dad still working the block?

Swishypants

Seriously. She died poor and alone after stumbling and falling and hitting her head. It took days for her to expire.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:47:05 PM
Seriously. She died poor and alone after stumbling and falling and hitting her head. It took days for her to expire.

My mother died in a hang gliding accident.  Shit happens doesn't it.  So what about your dad?  He still working the block in drag?

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 09:50:48 PM
My mother died in a hang gliding accident.  Shit happens doesn't it.  So what about your dad?  He still working the block in drag?

I'm not sure who my father was. Again, I am a Clone.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

You share that with Dolly the Sheep. You are truly a person of distinction.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 09:57:02 PM
You share that with Dolly the Sheep. You are truly a person of distinction.

I was created in a test tube a good bit before the first test tube baby is publicly known to have existed. My grandfather was a Nazi. I know that much. I, and other Mk-I's are an extension of F-4, which is itself an outgrowth of the Phoenix Program and Project Delta.

Swishypants

It is possible that the individual I know to be my paternal side Grandfather is actually my father.

Kidnostad3

I got it ya'll.  Swishy Pants is George Snoory.  (I never forget an asshole.). I wonder if he's still into female stool samples. 

Peace, Out

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 10:02:09 PM
I got it ya'll.  Swishy Pants is George Snoory.  (I never forget an asshole.). I wonder if he's still into female stool samples. 

Peace, Out

It's true. I'm Snoory.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 10:16:33 PM
No you're not.  I'm George Snoory.

I'm going to find out where you live, wait in your bushes, and spring upon you like a tarantula. Then I'm going to shove my hand down your pants and rub mayonnaise all over your penis and balls until you get excited. Then I'm going to fucking run off into the dark night leaving you to deal with your emotions motherfucker! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

Didn't know his father. Mom was a big whore. It's Casio.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

Yeah, Mom was a whore, but at least she got men to buy her some Long John Silver's first! Your mother trolled the local Catholic Church for priests but kept losing out to the 8 year old boys!

Swishypants

I'm Snoory, Casio, Art, ZaZa, The One, and anyone else you paranoid dorks think I am. :)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 10:49:58 PM
I'm Snoory, Casio, Art, ZaZa, The One, and anyone else you paranoid dorks think I am. :)

i'm going with

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

I don't recall Casio so I'll take your word for it.  What is it about BelGab that attracts all the crazies. I think MV recruits them just to fuck with us.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 10:52:41 PM
I don't recall Casio so I'll take your word for it.  What is it about BelGab that attracts all the crazies. I think MV recruits them just to fuck with us.

That's what I love about MV. He leaves us all to bitch-slap it out until we get tired and start becoming friends. We're all friends now right? Right? Hello?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 10:52:19 PM
i'm going with

I don't think so unless his English has improved a lot in a short time.  I'm still thinking he's George Snoory. 

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 09:59:45 PM
I was created in a test tube a good bit before the first test tube baby is publicly known to have existed. My grandfather was a Nazi. I know that much. I, and other Mk-I's are an extension of F-4, which is itself an outgrowth of the Phoenix Program and Project Delta.

It was 4-H and the Delta Program & Project Pheonix.

Ima gittin' Tombstone tier'd yew m'm'lean, y'alss(sp).

mm

Swishypants

4-H is a High School based agricultural club. Project Delta is the name of the MACV advisor program that began in 1962. The Phoenix Program is referred to as both Project and Program as it evolved over time and eventually was re-named all together.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2017, 12:33:36 AM
What went wrong?

Genetically modified crops.  After Monsanto got done with them the only thing they could grow was ruhbarb and skunk cabbage.  And then came the cattle mutilations and Linda Moulten Howe.  Talk about snake bit, jeez.

starrmtn001

The truth about Puerto Rico, This man speaks the truth!    10.1.17.

https://youtu.be/FBna_oHXetc

Dr. MD MD

H.A. seems to think that congress will fire Mueller soon and be done with this silliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JEb853VSw

Swishypants

Go to bed you scroungy little fuck! I got to read up on all the perverted sexual shit you are into! I haven't even seen this kind of shit in a browser history before and I've been online since the 80's!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 10:52:19 PM
i'm going with

I am going with gnorryblows because he has the best poop stories

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 11:03:26 PM
Go to bed you scroungy little fuck! I got to read up on all the perverted sexual shit you are into! I haven't even seen this kind of shit in a browser history before and I've been online since the 80's!

I think you're confusing me with your mom, who's a big whore.  :D

Yes, yes...you've been online since the 80s but can't seem to post a video properly.  ::) ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 11:35:37 PM
I think you're confusing me with your mom, who's a big whore.  :D

Yes, yes...you've been online since the 80s but can't seem to post a video properly.  ::) ;D

Why are you focusing upon my poor dead whore-mom? She didn't have sex with dogs! I know it took you until you were 30 to stop asking for fatherly advice from stray K-9's but I can't be held responsible for your abusive childhood Dr. Poopyshoes!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 11:39:06 PM
Why are you focusing upon my poor dead whore-mom? She didn't have sex with dogs! I know it took you until you were 30 to stop asking for fatherly advice from stray K-9's but I can't be held responsible for your abusive childhood Dr. Poopyshoes!

Because she was a big whore and she died knowing you're a big failure. You let her down, gnooryblows. You really let her down.  ::)