• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who is Ricky and what is a Freedom Check?

Started by Juan, March 08, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

Juan

It sounds like Jack dumped Freedom Checks and is shilling for Optima Tax Relief.

Juan

I heard Freedom Checks again this morning on a Minneapolis radio station. Computer glitch? A new ad campaign?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 29, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
I heard Freedom Checks again this morning on a Minneapolis radio station. Computer glitch? A new ad campaign?

Why?  Why?  It's been such a pleasant several months without these clowns.  I'd rather listen to Noxitril or SuperBeets commercials 24/7.  Bring it Jorch.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Why?  Why?  It's been such a pleasant several months without these clowns.  I'd rather listen to Noxitril or SuperBeets commercials 24/7.  Bring it Jorch.

Why do you hate freedom and money? I'd rather have that than commercials about cleaning out one's system.  Clyde has been having some commercial with some guy with yet another "tea" that seems to be some kind of laxative that will "clean you out" of GMOs, and what-not. Annoying and somewhat disgusting.

Gd5150

The redneck voice who took over for Ricky is now the voice for coconut shell cat litter. Sure he can afford the gourmet shit, he got all that freedom money.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Ha! I used to love those spoof comic books they'd occasionally put out. :D