• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Predicting the Headline News from a week today!

Started by Stellar, August 08, 2019, 08:18:59 PM

Stellar

I'm running an experiment here to see which users can predict the Headline News a week from today.  This type of news must be at the front of major news outlets.  Make your prediction one week from the day before 11:59:59 PM on or up to 8/14/2019.  So what's the Headline News going to be like on 8/15/2019?

I'm predicting a 10 point magnitude Earthquake epicenter Walnut Creek, California near Mt Diablo on the day of 8/15/2019!

San Francisco gets devastated!

Trump breaks a finger by then.

WOTR

I predict a headline about a tweet from Donald Trump. I can't quite make out what the headline says... Only that it came from his official twitter account...

Robert

Trying some seidr here, I saw an Indian, b ut couldn't tell whether feather or dot.  Later I got an eagle looking straight at me, so I'm guessing feather in connecttion with the previous vision.  Then a spade pointed at the ground.

OK, an AmerIndian is going to be breaking ground, but I don't know whether literally or metaphorically.

I got some letters, but it's like a difficult CAPTCHA arrangement, couldn't read it.

Now 5-pointed star, so Texas.

I got a cartoon sheep.

Head of a Bissel carpet sweeper.

Srong impression of a laminated foil seal on the container of some dairy product.

I'm inferring a recall of some sheep milk product originating from Texas, but what the Indian and breaking ground has to do with it I don't know.

WOTR

Quote from: Karo on August 11, 2019, 11:36:44 AM
Try this, Ghislane Maxwell gets Clinton'd.

Could be... But I think it is too soon after Epstein.

*Is it too soon to claim victory on the tweet?
MSNBC- "President Donald Trump retweeted a conspiracy theory Saturday evening alleging without evidence that former President Bill Clinton was connected to the death of wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein,"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stellar on August 08, 2019, 08:18:59 PM
I'm running an experiment here to see which users can predict the Headline News a week from today.  This type of news must be at the front of major news outlets.  Make your prediction one week from the day before 11:59:59 PM on or up to 8/14/2019.  So what's the Headline News going to be like on 8/15/2019?

I'm predicting a 10 point magnitude Earthquake epicenter Walnut Creek, California near Mt Diablo on the day of 8/15/2019!

San Francisco gets devastated!

Trump breaks a finger by then.

Uh oh.  Maybe you read the entrails of the wrong animal.