• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art on George (ham)

Started by Queen, January 01, 2011, 12:32:55 AM

tmock00

I've heard this before, but thanks for sharing it again, especially for all those who have never heard it. 

I think Art makes things pretty clear here.  8)

MV/Liberace!

i uploaded that video to youtube.

I think it says it all. George is a guy who's just happy to be on the biggest overnight talk show in the land and doesn't mind the fact that the suits in LA pull all the strings. Meanwhile, Art would never stand for it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NIN on January 03, 2011, 05:40:52 AM
did you LOL
haha, sure did.  just trying to do my part in as many mediums as possible.

i found that audio on a file sharing service of some type many years ago.  glad i held onto it.  i wish it didn't have that edit in the middle, though.  i'd LOVE to hear what art was saying between the splices.

Stevenqbosell

I heard this a while ago too, couldn't get past the choppy hard to understand first 30 seconds.

In light of what happened to C2C the past few weeks I listened to the whole clip.

Very informative. You can really hear the disdain in voice for George, moving to L.A. to brown nose, and in particular have his STAFF DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM. And from my understanding, that clips a few years old... imagine how he feels about the fiasco today??

aquagoat

I remember early on in the Noory takeover, one night he had Hoagland on and they were yammering about Cydonia.   At some point, Noory made some kind of reference to himself, Hoagland and Art being "The three Amigos"  of paranormal investigations, or some such.    I pert near gagged,  it was such a sickening display of a minor leaguer trying to ingratiate himself into the popular previous host's inner circle.  Disgusting.

I take solace in knowing ...................... "what goes around . . . . etc"

Ricochet   (AKA Rick O'Shea)