• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Welcome To The BellGab Archive.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 01, 2009, 09:21:57 PM

MV/Liberace!

This is the BellGab Archive.  It's a graveyard of threads.  Some of them fizzled out, while others never got off the ground to begin with.  Please take the time to look around and find something you'd like to breathe new life into.  If an old thread begins to see action, we will bring it back from the dead by moving it to the main forum again.

ksm32

Yeah fine, but what if this thread takes off?

Damned it!  Almost made six years without a post.

Daggit

Quote from: MV on January 01, 2009, 09:21:57 PM
  If an old thread begins to see action, we will bring it back from the dead by moving it to the main forum again.

I wonder if this promise has ever been fulfilled. I imagine that there are some threads in here thinking, "today's gonna be the day. I just know it."

Poor things.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on December 14, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
I wonder if this promise has ever been fulfilled. I imagine that there are some threads in here thinking, "today's gonna be the day. I just know it."

Poor things.

as each thread enters the archive, we tell the thread to clearly label its luggage which will be returned to it later.  then it's off to the "showers".

Quote from: ksm32 on December 13, 2014, 02:54:40 AM
Yeah fine, but what if this thread takes off?

i am replying because that would be odd. Almost 6 years later this thread turn out to be a hit.

Uberscribed..

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 23, 2014, 06:24:17 AM
i am replying because that would be odd. Almost 6 years later this thread turn out to be a hit.
it is SEVEN now...  (of nine) 8)