• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
And before all of this retail wreckage we lost the scout knife of big retail - Monkey Wards. Now that stung bad. :(

As for California (in your other post), a cataclysmic earthquake may do less damage in the long run. As for the store, "Monkey Wards" sounds like a good place to send deranged Never-Trumpers.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 22, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Keep making like you're straight, cupcake.  That's all ya got.
Why does his sexual orientation even matter Kid?

I mean what is this a globalist who hates gays riff. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 22, 2018, 06:16:58 PM
As for California (in your other post), a cataclysmic earthquake may do less damage in the long run. As for the store, "Monkey Wards" sounds like a good place to send deranged Never-Trumpers.

Lol, yes it does. ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 22, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
Shit, I read The Late Great Planet Earth when the ink was still wet.

The ink should have been invisible. Hal could have changed his interpretations to fit the newspapers.

WeinerInHand

The gays can be conservative.
However, I've heard that membership dues are a pain in the ass.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 22, 2018, 06:07:08 PM
I wasn't talking about you. Tell George to stick his finger back up his....nose.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Indeed, I know the name was chosen to honor Lincoln, but well...ya start talking about logs in the cabin and...

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 06:16:25 PM
That's a really fair take Nucky - and it's been a good long while since we've had a nice global superflu or plague hasn't it? Technology just makes us feel as if everything is converging on us at once. That said there has been a regular, ongoing, accelerating coarsening of society in genera which appears to be a genie unlikely to go back in the bottle.  :-\

It's part of the agenda to normalize aberrant behavior by portraying those, who criticize the trend, as bigoted fanatics. For instance, the huge increase in "trans stories" is just yet more social engineering designed to prod the herd along to the next instance of social engineering, all done in an incremental manner so that the cattle will be less likely to notice their movement from one point to the next. I recently saw a clip of an 11-year-old transvestite on "GMA" in which the audience cheered and clapped, but it was great to see the extremely negative reaction from the posts and the thumbs. Maybe most people are much less likely to accept the process, of taking the fringe to the mainstream, than the change agents think.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 06:30:45 PM
Indeed, I know the name was chosen to honor Lincoln, but well...ya start talking about logs in the cabin and...

I learned of them by watching the teevee

https://youtu.be/hcFEIW8Ev7s

Metron2267

Humans herd so easily, which is why (wait for it) I decry the globalist agenda in all its forms. Yeah guess I'm just:

(attn: 14 and all cat ladies - this is simply an emulation, not a real horse beating )

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 22, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
It's part of the agenda to normalize aberrant behavior by portraying those, who criticize the trend, as bigoted fanatics. For instance, the huge increase in "trans stories" is just yet more social engineering designed to prod the herd along to the next instance of social engineering, all done in an incremental manner so that the cattle will be less likely to notice their movement from one point to the next. I recently saw a clip of an 11-year-old transvestite on "GMA" in which the audience cheered and clapped, but it was great to see the extremely negative reaction from the posts and the thumbs. Maybe most people are much less likely to accept the process, of taking the fringe to the mainstream, than the change agents think.
It is like the old tract "two steps forward, one step back." They push the envelope, move the Overton Window, or whatever term one wishes to use and then, if there is some social push-back, they retreat, a bit being temporarily satisfied with "progress" of normalizing whatever degeneracy. And then do the same maneuver again. And incrementally move society in their weird direction, so that once was "weird" is now "normal," or at least "accepted." Some, of course, are more militant and don't want to wait but the smart operators think longer term and realize it is easier to reach the eventual goals in a slower manner and marginalizing people, even the majority, into appearing to be "bigots," "backwards," "haters," etc. That is why also they really push in schools, "children's programming," interwebs, and places where adults might not be aware of what is going on and what is being promoted.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

Have Mumbly and Muttley ever been seen in the same place at the same time? It's one of life's mysteries.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
I learned of them by watching the teevee

https://youtu.be/hcFEIW8Ev7s
Note even this BASIC concept has been confused and changed by the manipulators. For many decades "red" was associated with Leftist politics then, almost all of a sudden, it, according to the news and pundits, means the opposite.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 22, 2018, 06:41:55 PM
Have Mumbly and Muttley ever been seen in the same place at the same time? It's one of life's mysteries.

It's like the Fountain of Youth - or a feminazi who uses logic and reason - no photographic proof as of yet...

Metron2267

Yes the switch of red and blue was another crass network manipulation:

http://factmyth.com/factoids/republicans-and-democrats-switched-colors/

The History of Party Colors in the United States
Prior to the United States presidential election of 2000, which party was Red and which was Blue was largely a matter of which color a news outlet chose. On the October 30, 2000, episode of the Today show, Tim Russert coined the terms “red state” and “blue state.”

As far back as the 1888 election blue was used to represent the northern Union states (Republicans in those days) and red the south, but this wasn’t consistent throughout time (see Origins of the color scheme). In the 70’s and 80’s (starting in 1976) the major networks starting using lighted maps to illustrate election results. Democrats were often coded blue and Republicans red, but it wasn’t consistent. This inconsistent coloring continued throughout the Clinton years and up to the Gore Vs. Bush.

Or:

https://www.theverge.com/2012/11/6/3609534/republicans-red-democrats-blue-why-election

n 1976, NBC debuted its first election map on the air, with bulbs that turned red for Carter-won states (Democratic), and blue for Ford (Republican). This original color scheme was based on Great Britain's political system, which used red to denote the more liberal party. However, other stations used different colors and designations for a variety of ideological and aesthetic reasons, which often differed from person to person.

"IT WAS A MORE NATURAL ASSOCIATION."

The color coding we're familiar with today didn't stick until the iconic (and extremely lengthy) election of 2000, when The New York Times and USA Today published their first full-color election maps. The Times spread used red for Republicans because "red begins with r, Republican begins with r," said the senior graphics editor Archie Tse, "it was a more natural association." The election, which didn't end until mid-December, firmly established Democrats as the blue party and Republicans as the red â€" denotations which will likely hold fast for some time to come.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 06:42:24 PM
Note even this BASIC concept has been confused and changed by the manipulators. For many decades "red" was associated with Leftist politics then, almost all of a sudden, it, according to the news and pundits, means the opposite.

I've always been confused as to the color selection myself. Red, white, and blue. What goes where?
Atleast we can agree that white represents hate and oppression! 😀

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
It is like the old tract "two steps forward, one step back." They push the envelope, move the Overton Window, or whatever term one wishes to use and then, if there is some social push-back, they retreat, a bit being temporarily satisfied with "progress" of normalizing whatever degeneracy. And then do the same maneuver again. And incrementally move society in their weird direction, so that once was "weird" is now "normal," or at least "accepted." Some, of course, are more militant and don't want to wait but the smart operators think longer term and realize it is easier to reach the eventual goals in a slower manner and marginalizing people, even the majority, into appearing to be "bigots," "backwards," "haters," etc. That is why also they really push in schools, "children's programming," interwebs, and places where adults might not be aware of what is going on and what is being promoted.

That's true. They also might try this tactic: "let's offer something major so that they'll accept something minor, which will seem tame by comparison". Say that some leftist "expert" claims that girls should be able to use boys' bathrooms and showers if she identifies as a male. That's insane on its face, so society meets in the middle and adapts the use of pronouns to accommodate the wishes of trans students. 

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 06:51:24 PM
I've always been confused as to the color selection myself. Red, white, and blue. What goes where?
Atleast we can agree that white represents hate and oppression! 😀

Which is why these had to go away:

...too  many shades of gray...

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 06:48:57 PM
It's like the Fountain of Youth - or a feminazi who uses logic and reason - no photographic proof as of yet...

They thought they had photographic proof of Bigfoot. It turned out to be a feminazi.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 22, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
They thought they had photographic proof of Bigfoot. It turned out to be a feminazi.

Someone said it was Michelle Obama but that was just mean.

Bigfeet lives matter

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
...too  many shades of gray...

Do feminists read and fantasize about this book before or after a #meetoo meeting?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

True that.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
Really?! He’s working for the same people your hero, George Bush did. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t be down with Chuck. Hey, remember “Read my lips. No new taxes?” That was a good one! :D

No one’s buying it, pops.

Maybe you should go back to the days of wallpapering bellgab with stupid videos that no one watched. Fuckin broken record player.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 22, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
Maybe you should go back to the days of wallpapering bellgab with stupid videos that no one watched. Fuckin broken record player.

Nah! I think I’ll stick to just telling the truth, faggot.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Someone said it was Michelle Obama but that was just mean.

Bigfeet lives matter

Ha, ha, ha!  Maybe you should be the one providing remedial meme training for Donna Noory.  ;D  Do you offer online available instruction courses? 

Gd5150

Quote”the subject is weighty from the ponderous momentum observed in the movements of its arms and legs, in the sagging of the breasts as weight came onto it, and in the flatness of the foot. Its gait is considered is an unwavering match. 97% consensus in the anthropological biomechanist field”

Science