• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is a schizophrenic living in the same house for over 30 years.  He admits he is receiving SSDI payments as his primary source of income. 

In the past two years he has "disowned" and been disowned  by his familial ties after lying about being sexually abused by his grandfather.  I have presented evidence of his lies for years!   Douglas Dietrich should be in a psychiatric ward ...not in a 1.5 million dollar "arrangement"

Be that as it may I have my own "personal"  and other issues and I also must protect myself. 

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 09:55:43 PM
The reason why the losers can't pay off their student loans is because they chose majors in lesbian dance theory and other shit hole subjects like that ddd that have no marketability.
You discount the inflation and hiring of said majors in academic, used questionably, circles. They hire their own, picked, plucked, to retain the system. Not in all schools/majors but in many. Somewhat a Ponzi scheme but one wonders if designed or just a "top" just spinning until ends? But the funding and loans some might suspect other motives.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 09:47:35 PM
Hey Gunner, since you know more about ddd than everybody, how come he is able to collect ssdi since he evidentally has been able to broadcast his shows for years. It seems to me if one is disabled, that is something one could not perform.
I am not a lawyer nor an expert on Disability Law.

My "credentials" are more established than Dietrich.  And I have presented them!  REPEATEDLY  My documents are official.  Dietrich has yet to present a SINGLE DOCUMENT in his own defense.

I am wanting to be DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!

Gunner65

What I really want is to see Dietrich get what he deserves,  but I am prepared to be attacked again. Dietrich uses people. He makes them act for him on his behalf!

How is this possible unless he his actually talking to them ?   Dietrich is NOT talking to his followers!  He is using a "script" from 2008!

Dietrich is an Obama "leftover"  -

Gunner65

Maybe because Dietrich is a "gamer" and likes to "cosplay"...claims he is an artist but has not posted a single work of "art" attributed to himself!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 10:18:03 PM
uses people. He makes them act for him.

Let us know when you start sperging about about the Clinton Foundation, you monstrous dipshit

Gunner65

Jackster you can go fuck yourself! The only "monstrous dip-shits" are  idiots like you!  Why would I have anything to say about the Clinton Foundation regarding Dietrich! 

Dietrich has used and uses people!  Assholes like you only perpetuate his bullshit!  Nice try fucker!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 10:43:59 PM
Jackster you can go fuck yourself! The only "monstrous dip-shits" are  idiots like you!

Eat shit and die, Fucko.

Gunner65

How does it feel to suck Dietrichs balls?  Are you really the ass-hat you portray yourself to be?

Jackstar

I feel like the cunt that signs your checks isn't going to be around to answer your question. Best of luck.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 10:54:26 PM
Are you really the ass-hat you portray yourself to be?

If anything, I am an ass crown. Take a long walk off a short pier, moron.

Gunner65

You "feel" like a "cunt" who is going to what?

Gunner65

Jackster you get so aroused by and defend Dietrich!  Why is that?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 11:06:38 PM
Why is that?

You've been posting like a meth addict for like two years about some retard who would have been completely forgotten in twelve seconds, except for your sperg posts.

obvious psyop is obvious. kys

Jackstar

Wow, somehow your nonstop shitting up the Recent Posts feed has been stalled

guess I hit a nerve

see above, re: kys

Gunner65

So anyone who has posted to this thread in the past two years is an idiot and has done so in response to something they cannot see or identify for themselves? 

"Meth addict about a retard"  Really?

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 11:22:44 PM
Really?

Yes, really, I think you're a drug-addled imbecile. Change my mind.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on August 21, 2019, 11:12:28 PM
Wow, somehow your nonstop shitting up the Recent Posts feed has been stalled

guess I hit a nerve

see above, re: kys
"Recent post feed" interesting
That is both an insinuation and accusation !!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 11:27:08 PM
That is both an insinuation and accusation !!

Write it down on a piece of paper, fold it up so it is all sharp corners, then shove it, where the sun does not shine.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on August 21, 2019, 11:28:18 PM
Write it down on a piece of paper, fold it up so it is all sharp corners, then shove it, where the sun does not shine.

Gunner65

JACKSTER:  The SUDDEN FLAMING FAGGOT DEFENDER OF DOUGLAS DIETRICH! LOL!

Says I should be BANNED from the thread!  And says I am an illegal drug user! Called me a "drug addled imbecile"

Gunner65

Well that's not a bit suspect is it?

It is a perfect example of how Dietrich uses people to attack anyone he perceives a threat.  But the reality is more accurate in the end,

Jackstar's domestic life....LOL. Go to 2:45 mark for the action:
https://youtu.be/DpTHURHxvck

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 11:45:58 PM
a perfect example of how Dietrich uses people

Sweet Jesus. Actual retard.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on August 21, 2019, 09:58:34 PM
You clearly don't know jack or shit about how disability law works. Read more books, maggot.
I never averred to be an expert on disability law, but the standard for collecting SSDi in your book seems to be quite low. So low in fact everybody could collect it and then who would do the actual work? Let me ask, are you on SSDI and for what reaso? Your pussy hurts? Maybe it is YOU who need to do some work and read less books.