• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich gulps his tea and water...and his "nasal" tone has changed ...even my dogs recognize the change !  And they hate it! 

HEY DIETRICH!  WHEN A DOG SENSES YOU ARE NUTS THEY ARE PROBABLY RIGHT!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, get with the times, people don't refer to california as the golden state anymore, they call it the shit hole state.

Pelayo

And once again ddd, I find it the height of irony for you to call anybody a clown since you are the biggest ass clown on the planet.

The LaRouche organization has a publication called the Executive Intelligence Review. It was read even by the POTUS before he read the morning dis-info placed on his desk by the CIA....LOL.
That's how important this publication was.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, October is coming up soon and guess what, the Blue Angels will be in town for Fleetweek AND your name will be conspicuously absent from the winners of Nobel Peace prizes. Sucks to be you jackass.          https://youtu.be/xpQgDuyaAHw

Gunner65

What is an ELF Lord?

Robin Kaczmarczyk:  ​What's up my ELF lords?  (Dietrich You Tube chat)

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 21, 2019, 08:47:07 PM
What is an ELF Lord?

Robin Kaczmarczyk:  ​What's up my ELF lords?  (Dietrich You Tube chat)
Beats me. Probably has something to do with butt secks.

Gunner65

Sounds like Hentai gaming to me.  Dietrich attracts "gamers" and Hentai/Cosplayers -

Taiwan has  indigenous tribes that appear similar to native American tribes. When I was there I visited their village that was a tourist attraction.

Pelayo

This is the summation of chinese ddd knows:                 https://youtu.be/uZ88h5Xsgmw

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on August 21, 2019, 08:54:09 PM
Taiwan has  indigenous tribes that appear similar to native American tribes. When I was there I visited their village that was a tourist attraction.
LOL!  BELLGAB

Gunner65

Dietrich claims PETER MOON  has investigated all of this! And supports Dietrich - against "The White Trash" Chinese what?
"Bitcoin"

Where is the evidence of any of this?  How does Peter Moon connect what Dietrich is claiming to Bellgab etc?

Peter Moon is a lying POS too!  But keep those names coming DD!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, since, as you say, the japs won WW2, how come they don't just slap the chinese back into line?

Pelayo

Gee, ddd, why is it no government agency ever responds to your requests for comment? Is it because you are so unimportant or you're totally insane and therefore no response is required?

Gunner65

My suggestion is to now contact certain people whom Dietrich claims to be his "sponsors" . Dietrich and his so called sponsors will soon receive a lot of people asking questions.

When going to YouTube to listen to Dietrich's live stream I believe there was attempts to hack my computer. I advise caution and make sure all the firewalls and antivirus is switched on. Dietrich and his Chi-Com buddies are at it again.

Gunner65

I might just get a bit serious and say that Dietrich has no fucking idea what is coming to him. And for the next few weeks he can anticipate what he has imagined and more! 

Little by little  Dietrich will be taken down. 

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on August 21, 2019, 09:20:19 PM
When going to YouTube to listen to Dietrich's live stream I believe there was attempts to hack my computer. I advise caution and make sure all the firewalls and antivirus is switched on. Dietrich and his Chi-Com buddies are at it again.
So what did they do?

My mouse cursor started  to move by itself and tried to deny me control. Then it attempted to open other pages on the browser. When Chrome is used it becomes sort of like the operating system and from there other attacks can be launched.

Gunner65

Sometimes people "tolerate" others.  Even when they know those people are bad.  They may even interact with them from time to time. But NO ONE (unless they are inhibited by a total tyranny)  should tolerate the incessant attack of a madman!

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, since you know more about ddd than everybody, how come he is able to collect ssdi since he evidentally has been able to broadcast his shows for years. It seems to me if one is disabled, that is something one could not perform.

Pelayo

The reason why the losers can't pay off their student loans is because they chose majors in lesbian dance theory and other shit hole subjects like that ddd that have no marketability.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on August 21, 2019, 09:47:35 PM
It seems to me if one is disabled, that is something one could not perform.

You clearly don't know jack or shit about how disability law works. Read more books, maggot.