• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

WhiteCrow

Is Ellgab a fan forum for Dave S and Karen and Keith network?

Will da Boss (Liberace) define our hatered or Love on Bellgab?

We need order in the court ..a mission statement
Something to set Bellgab apart from Ellgab

Noory,  hate..given

Heather, hate..given

Falkie hate.. given

Dave S .. love or hate?

Keith .. love or hate?

Karen.. love or hate?

How about Vara and LNM network? Love or Hate?

Me.. Love ALL

Corona Kitty

Ellgab is owned and operated by the children of the lie, Keith Rowland immoral evil bastard. Then there's plain Jane, low IQ Dave Schrader.

pate

I believe one is the real Superman and the other is Bizarro.

Which is who is entirely dependent on which thyme-line you are from originally.

Basically, CERN opened up the pohr-doll and naow we have this.  I don't know anymoar if Mandela died in jail or not in my original thyme-line.  I am certain, however, that they are still the Barenstein Bears, and refuse to believe any evidence to the contrary.

Suck on that lemondrop, WaterCloset!

-pAnon

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
Ellgab is owned and operated by the children of the lie, Keith Rowland immoral evil bastard. Then there's plain Jane, low IQ Dave Schrader.

Can you explain what you mean by that?

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 07, 2018, 11:59:57 AM
Ellgab is the Noory of Bellgab.

I like that description.  I like it a LOT!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on October 07, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
Can you explain what you mean by that?

EllGab is more like SafeGab, the website was intended to promote MITD and it's lower life form of autistic show hosts. You could not post anything that would be deemed derogatory, or else you would be banned. ( could not make fun or criticize their hosts) It was another form of fascism, which i will never stand or promote in any kind of way. I can go even deeper and pull up real nasty dirt, but why would I?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
EllGab is more like SafeGab, the website was intended to promote MITD and it's lower life form of autistic show hosts. You could not post anything that would be deemed derogatory, or else you would be banned. ( could not make fun or criticize their hosts) It was another form of fascism, which i will never stand or promote in any kind of way. I can go even deeper and pull up real nasty dirt, but why would I?

I poke at Dave S to broaden his broadcasting  skills and never get any flak from bart.  Just say'in

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 07, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
I poke at Dave S to broaden his broadcasting  skills and never get any flak from bart.  Just say'in

no you don't you're a pussy.

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

I see why you don't like Ellgab.  Are you saying that Keith runs Ellgab?  What is "the lie"?  Did someone tell you that "No, those jeans don't make your ass look fat"?   

Restricting speech on a forum is hardly fascism.  That's more like telling a guest to get out of your house if you don't like what they say.  You can disagree with their opinion, or not like.  Let's save throwing fascism out there for times when your rights are actually violated.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on October 07, 2018, 06:29:41 PM
I see why you don't like Ellgab.  Are you saying that Keith runs Ellgab?  What is "the lie"?  Did someone tell you that "No, those jeans don't make your ass look fat"?   

Restricting speech on a forum is hardly fascism.  That's more like telling a guest to get out of your house if you don't like what they say.  You can disagree with their opinion, or not like.  Let's save throwing fascism out there for times when your rights are actually violated.
Restricting opinions no matter how bad they are, should never be tolerated. 

GrumpyOldMan

Don't ya think that is a little extreme?  Can I come to your house, piss on your coffee table, and call you every name in the book while waving my willie araound?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on October 07, 2018, 07:28:50 PM
Don't ya think that is a little extreme?  Can I come to your house, piss on your coffee table, and call you every name in the book while waving my willie araound?

That's not what we are discussing perhaps you should actually learn some comprehension skills, before typing on your keyboard there old man.

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 08:06:02 PM
That's not what we are discussing perhaps you should actually learn some comprehension skills, before typing on your keyboard there old man.

Perhaps you should re-examine your logic.  You are the one who compared being hushed on a website that you do not own nor pay the operating costs to a violation of your free speech.  It is not a violation of your fee speech.  You are free to setup your own site and to post whatever the hell you want.  You are free to post on another site.  You fail to understand that your rights end right where another's rights begin.

You still haven't answered my questions.  What is "the lie"?  Do you think that Keith Rowland is behind Ellgab?

Are you a radio host?  Come on.  Use your words.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on October 07, 2018, 08:21:29 PM
Perhaps you should re-examine your logic.  You are the one who compared being hushed on a website that you do not own nor pay the operating costs to a violation of your free speech.  It is not a violation of your fee speech.  You are free to setup your own site and to post whatever the hell you want.  You are free to post on another site.  You fail to understand that your rights end right where another's rights begin.

You still haven't answered my questions.  What is "the lie"?  Do you think that Keith Rowland is behind Ellgab?

Are you a radio host?  Come on.  Use your words.

Under the context of a public forum, one should treat it as such... as this is the internet after all. Also don't actually think i'm entirely serious with such matter, it's all fun and games for me. I simply found it quite amusing and felt it should be addressed.  Typing a long out response to you, is really below me especially when i am a host of a show. I rather discuss this on the air.

GrumpyOldMan

Nice try, but still won't get me to listen to your show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on October 07, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
Nice try, but still won't get me to listen to your show.

trust me, I don't want you anywhere near my show.

Lilith

Well, Art never posted on Ellgab, never even heard of it, so there's that.  8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 11:07:20 PM
Well, Art never posted on Ellgab, never even heard of it, so there's that.  8)

Ellgab = SafeGab.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
Ellgab = SafeGab.

It serves a purpose.  Some people really need their safe space without confrontation.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 11:15:37 PM
It serves a purpose.  Some people really need their safe space without confrontation.

Amazing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 11:36:13 PM
I think it's ...    sad.

Product of a PC environment, that is basically how the internet will soon be. It will be controlled and managed under communist regime.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Product of a PC environment, that is basically how the internet will soon be. It will be controlled and managed under communist regime.

Well, I plan to appreciate Bellgab for as long as MV allows me to.

Everything about Ellgab, comes across to me as a fan site for Keiths network.  Even the guests on the Bartcast seems to be mostly guests from Keiths network, and other related people like Karen.  I'll be able to listen to shows on other networks here at Bellgab, without feeling like I'm stepping on anyones toes, or disturbing their safe space.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 11:44:07 PM
Well, I plan to appreciate Bellgab for as long as MV allows me to.

Everything about Ellgab, comes across to me as a fan site for Keiths network.  Even the guests on the Bartcast seems to be mostly guests from Keiths network, and other related people like Karen.  I'll be able to listen to shows on other networks here at Bellgab, without feeling like I'm stepping on anyones toes, or disturbing their safe space.

As do I....I have gone to bat for him behind the scenes. MV has proven to me to be a good man. I do have respect for him, I certainly do hope this does progress forward to a new chapter.

I'm glad you're able to finally speak your mind, now we are in an open environment away from the fascist Brigade. It seems like one giant ad for Keith, and his hosts. It's very hypocritical to ban anyone who speaks out against their show.

This is the internet, you can only run and hide from comments for so long. I honestly don't want my name to even be attached to Ellgab. I really do wish the audio of me was removed, I don't want to give anyone the impression that I'm any sort of way affiliated with the cat ladies & children of the lie.

Faustina

I wish MV and Michael Vara (blech!) didn't have the same initials. 

Rix Gins

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

+1  Ooops, wrong forum.

MV/Liberace!

I'm now Liberace!

Lilith

Oh I KNOW!!  I'm having a difficult time calling MV Liberace....

Praise Liberace!!!