Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Yes, as I said before, one night i went in their Discord chat, and asked (Dr.) Katie Neely if she was a real doctor and the mods booted me out.

Oooh...  I wonder if they claim they're a doctor (not a medical doctor, mind you) if that is a prosecutable offense... 

Humm, boomerang karma...

Spookcat

Someone should try telling them that the majority of us "trolls" don't care enough to go out of our way to ruin/sabotage/etc. Heather. Bellgab and Keith are just her little scapegoats when anything doesn't go exactly as Heather wants it.

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on July 04, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Someone should try telling them that the majority of us "trolls" don't care enough to go out of our way to ruin/sabotage/etc. Heather. Bellgab and Keith are just her little scapegoats when anything doesn't go exactly as Heather wants it.
It's much more fun to watch them self-immolate.

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
It's much more fun to watch them self-immolate.

Speaking of, have Paul and Ella peed the dog lately?

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on July 03, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
brig, I want to send a Senda YT episode to a friend of mine and have him explain it to me. He's good at that sort of thing. Is there any particular one you'd recommend? tia

This one might be just long enough to get his interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE9Ww8oWkCY

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on July 04, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
Speaking of, have Paul and Ella peed the dog lately?
Haven't Paul and Ella lowered their online presence?  Since I don't have membership in their closed group, I only live vicariously through others here.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
Oooo... Oooo... Is this the "circle of trust"?  :D

I wondered the same thing when I saw that.

Bluejay

Quote from: spookcat on July 04, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

Lilith

Senda seems to have restarted his stream, and has it working now, so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYE-45u7TIc

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 12:49:22 AM
Senda seems to have restarted his stream, and has it working now, so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYE-45u7TIc
He is so off-putting, not even momentarily entertaining. He's done more shows in the last 6 weeks than Heather, right?

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
He is so off-putting, not even momentarily entertaining. He's done more shows in the last 6 weeks than Heather, right?

Yes, he's much more reliable.

Zenman

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
This one might be just long enough to get his interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE9Ww8oWkCY

Thanks, brig. Looks like a good one. I can't really tell tho.

paladin1991

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
These poor souls. I pity them tonight

Linda Dilman.   Obviously a maiden name. 

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
That’s funny  because Carl, her webmaster, thought her show was live when it started.  He is the one that records them and puts them in the archives.  Miscommunication on his part I assume.

Yeah. That.  Or maybe he's just a fucking moron. 

Doomed

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 09:54:28 PM
And this network wasn't Heater's first choice?
I know. It just boggles the mind, doesn't it?

whoozit

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 27, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
And once and for all Heather, your MJ-12 document came off the CIA FOIA Electronic Reading Room Page and they admitted there it was a joke.
If it was sent to you by an agent that says it is real, then they are full of crap as well.
Sounds like that document came from The Aviary   More Info - Names Named

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 04, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
As an aside I just noticed how everyone affiliated with LNM claims to be a DR yet seems to have the speech, spelling, and intelligence of a level far below a doctorate.

Well now, they could of have received there their Doctorate degrees like this guy...Dr Jack Pelton..  cheating the old fashioned way.. from an impressively named diploma mill.

Besides does it really matter if their advanced degrees are really from accredited universities or not, after all is said,  on LNM everyone at the network and thier guest are all besty best friends for life.. 

Soon after Jack Pelton was named CEO of Cessna, it was revealed in 2004 that his resume included references to education received from Hamilton University, which 60 Minutes news program discovered was a diploma mill. Neither his undergraduate or graduate degrees in Aerospace Engineering were earned from an accredited school.[2] Temporarily embarrassed by the revelation, Textron released a statement proclaiming that Pelton was chosen for his 30-year-long career in leadership and not for his faked diplomas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_J._Pelton

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_University

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
Anybody seen ART?
Had a dream the other night I was in the studio. Heather was on the air. I turn and look to the left, and there's Art, typing away at the computer with his back to me. I approach him to see what he's doing, and he looks up with the expression of a kid that just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Art smirks and goes back to typing.
I can see the screen now, and here that fucker is on Bellgab under a sock puppet account.     :o       ;D

GravitySucks

Ms. Wade’s “European Producer”, Tony, has been asked to inform you that the show should resume Monday, July 9th.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
Had a dream the other night I was in the studio. Heather was on the air. I turn and look to the left, and there's Art, typing away at the computer with his back to me. I approach him to see what he's doing, and he looks up with the expression of a kid that just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Art smirks and goes back to typing.
I can see the screen now, and here that fucker is on Bellgab under a sock puppet account.   :o       ;D

Bart Ell?

Who needs a fake Doctorate degree when wearing a Cape and Shield gives them super hero powers of observation and insight? It's almost like having good common sense.

DynamoHum

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
Ms. Wade’s “European Producer”, Tony, has been asked to inform you that the show should resume Monday, July 9th.

Should

WhiteCrow

Oh it must be true ..a “European Producer" would never lie. Does the “European Producer" wear a Cape and Shield and have a Royal Title?

Sir Dr BS A. Lot

Does this mark the re-re-re-re-relaunch of the legacy?

Tootsie

Is that for real? 

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 04, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
Does this mark the re-re-re-re-relaunch of the legacy?

I wonder if subscribers will get a refund for this week?