Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 10:34:33 PM
Still have those other photos of the mysterious Ms. Wade?  They might need them for some milk cartons.

So she officially went AWOL?  Now that would be interesting as well.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on July 03, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
So she officially went AWOL?  Now that would be interesting as well.
Crying and crying wolf hasn't worked, holding her breath until she's blue in the face would make her show sound better, disappearing is her best (most manipulative) tactic.

By alienating her loyal Heatherites, she'll have another excuse for self-pity to draw the stupidest sycophants back, stronger than ever.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 10:43:03 PM
Crying and crying wolf hasn't worked, holding her breath until she's blue in the face would make her show sound better, disappearing is her best (most manipulative) tactic.

By alienating her loyal Heatherites, she'll have another excuse for self-pity to draw the stupidest sycophants back, stronger than ever.

You'd think her employer, even (WhiskeySourVara) would see through this, and where it's going and give her the shitcan.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on July 03, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
You'd think her employer, even (WhiskeySourVara) would see through this, and where it's going and give her the shitcan.

It's like the guy who just bought the Beatles reissue box for $300 and just can't come to admit that the remastering sucked really bad.

I dealt with that for years when it came to music gear. They would come in all excited that they bought a new JBL piece of shit and I pull out something that cost 1/3 the price and sounded better.  There would be no way they could admit it. I would just let other people make the decision.

Pride can be a really stupid motivation...

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 10:50:54 PM
It's like the guy who just bought the Beatles reissue box for $300 and just can't come to admit that the remastering sucked really bad.

I dealt with that for years when it came to music gear. They would come in all excited that they bought a new JBL piece of shit and I pull out something that cost 1/3 the price and sounded better.  There would be no way they could admit it. I would just let other people make the decision.

Pride can be a really stupid motivation...

ol' WSV doesn't seem to have a problem with having his ShieldMaidens throw on a replay....maybe he just doesn't give a fly (unlike Mr. Rowland)

Pizzapunch

These poor souls. I pity them tonight

Heater was very wise to listen to Lasha and take her advice

GravitySucks

Quote from: Aquarius on July 03, 2018, 10:06:34 PM
Never mind... from the fringe page...

Stacey Singer Hayes
Admin · Just now

Tonight is a replay of ATHANASIOS KOMIANOS and Reincarnation.

That’s funny  because Carl, her webmaster, thought her show was live when it started.  He is the one that records them and puts them in the archives.  Miscommunication on his part I assume. 

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
These poor souls. I pity them tonight

Poor Robin just doesn't understand how much we Trolls enjoy this stuff I guess.  ???

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
That’s funny  because Carl, her webmaster, thought her show was live when it started.  He is the one that records them and puts them in the archives.  Miscommunication on his part I assume.

If he listens to her shows, surely he would have recognized it immediately as a replay, just like the rest of us....   ?

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

If DisWade was as smart and talented as her fans think she is, she wouldn't need a webmaster.

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 11:11:01 PM
Poor Robin just doesn't understand how much we Trolls enjoy this stuff I guess.  ???

Wait until she finds out how many of us don't believe there was a stalker, or most of the other BS Art put out there the past few years.

Or that he appointed her as his ''legacy''

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on July 03, 2018, 11:16:18 PM
If DisWade was as smart and talented as her fans think she is, she wouldn't need a webmaster.

She might have her shortfalls but her spelling is much better than Carl, Gary Mize and Paul Craddock.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
Senda IS live, if anyone is interested  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdAg9H29vdg

This is his third video that just reaches a point and won’t play even though you can move the slider and see individual screen grabs.

RustledJimmes

Quote from: yoursongs on July 03, 2018, 11:16:18 PM
If DisWade was as smart and talented as her fans think.....

"exists"

Sure, someone or some thing speaks on the podcast.

But a "Heather Wade" ?

Nah.

No exist.

It's difficult, they say, to prove a negative. So, how about some of you positive thinkers out there.
Prove my statements wrong.

Any takers ?

Aldous ? Prove me and those that think like me wrong.

AnnOther

......did I hear HW correctly a few weeks ago..... I tuned in briefly, & only caught the last half of a sentence, in a show about being visited by the dead....  that she claimed that Art visited her because his spirit left a half cigarette in the desk drawer..... PLEASE tell me that I didn't hear that correctly.  The guest said that a sign can be a silent visit in a dream, or a phone call..... NOT. A cigarette butt.

GravitySucks

Quote from: AnnOther on July 03, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
......did I hear HW correctly a few weeks ago..... I tuned in briefly, & only caught the last half of a sentence, in a show about being visited by the dead....  that she claimed that Art visited her because his spirit left a half cigarette in the desk drawer..... PLEASE tell me that I didn't hear that correctly.  The guest said that a sign can be a silennt visit in a dream, or a phone call..... NOT. A cigarette butt.

I believe the story was there were two cigarettes before Art died and he must have visited after he died because now there is only one.

AnnOther

MWAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for clarifying that! 
.....but WOW......   sounds like she's desperately pretending to have had a visitation

Zenman

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 11:14:05 PM
If he listens to her shows, surely he would have recognized it immediately as a replay, just like the rest of us....   ?

brig, I want to send a Senda YT episode to a friend of mine and have him explain it to me. He's good at that sort of thing. Is there any particular one you'd recommend? tia

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on July 03, 2018, 10:22:55 PM
Dr. Ira - Open Eyes Host - Today at 9:17 PM Discord Chat"

"There are things going on people outside of "the circle" are not aware of.. "
Oooo... Oooo... Is this the "circle of trust"?  :D

yoursongs

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
Oooo... Oooo... Is this the "circle of trust"?  :D

I think he's referring to their DisWaded once a week circle jerk.

Sean92008

Attention  Linda Dillman:

The median and average IQ of the "strictly Heather/Keith is evil" listener has got to be exponentially lower than those who listen to Dave Schrader.  I'd venture that social and emotional quotients would show similar differences.  Especially considering the nasty and vitriolic attacks weigh heavily in favor of the Heatherpaths.

Evidentiary proof would include the spelling, syntax and even the topics covered in the various social media "hangouts" that the two camps gravitate to. 

Then you can see the examples of fascist overreaction to perceived dissent on the social media sites for Heather's fanatics.

Finally, look at who is sympathetic to a conversely narcissistic/manically depressed, self-pitying fearful leader in Heather.

Let me ask you, how many pictures of Heather have you actually seen?  Does she make personal appearances? Does she help others through charitable donations and promotion?

Tell your fellow Heatherpaths that you and your "persecuted" colleagues are useless worm food fattening up for their dirt feast.  Until the world becomes a better place with your existence (individually and as a group) your girl Heather keeps you wallowing in pig shit.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on July 03, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
I think he's referring to their DisWaded once a week circle jerk.
Oh, I thought she did "gang jerks." $3.99 a minute.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
Oh, I thought she did "gang jerks." $3.99 a minute.

circle jerk = gang jerk (at least in my neck of the woods). 
Also, the 3.99 is with her in an all encompassing mask, or with a bag over her head.
If you remove the bag, the price goes down....

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
If you remove the bag, the price goes down....
True.

She kind of fits the "glory hole" experience too. Could it be a man on the other side of the wall?

Pizzapunch

As an aside I just noticed how everyone affiliated with LNM claims to be a DR yet seems to have the speech, spelling, and intelligence of a level far below a doctorate.

Sean92008

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 04, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
As an aside I just noticed how everyone affiliated with LNM claims to be a DR yet seems to have the speech, spelling, and intelligence of a level far below a doctorate.

...what about their penmanship?

😀

yoursongs

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 04, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

Yes, as I said before, one night i went in their Discord chat, and asked (Dr.) Katie Neely if she was a real doctor and the mods booted me out.

yoursongs

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Yes, as I said before, one night i went in their Discord chat, and asked (Dr.) Katie Neely if she was a real doctor and the mods booted me out.

She writes paperback novels, the kind the drugstore sells....GL '71