Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: AlternativeSide on July 03, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
Everyone will still has access to the archieves..

You mean all 27 shows?

There is still no guest posted for tonight, by the way.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
You mean all 27 shows?

I didn't think it was that many!

Pizzapunch

You mean all 27 shows?

if it's done and your 27 shows number is accurate that means the guy in Montana paid $22 per show

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on July 03, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
There needs to be a pool.

And on the side action, bets on the "reasons" she will give.

Personally, I'm going with the "trolls have destroyed us" excuse.

You're probably right, but if that's going to be the excuse, I hope at least that they are top notch Bellgab Trolls.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
if it's done and your 27 shows number is accurate that means the guy in Montana paid $22 per show
Tears are priceless

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
You're probably right, but if that's going to be the excuse, I hope at least that they are top notch Bellgab Trolls.

Visited by MIB and told to shut up and not go to Area 51, fearing for her life. One upping AB.

You mean all 27 shows?

Is Heater's show joining the rock star 27 Club?

I'm guessing no, but sumpthin's got MV all triggered

SergeantMajor

Good morning all. I just ch3cked my email for instructions where to meet Heather for storming Area 51.  No surprise, there was no email. Much like her show, you can’t count on her assurances.

DynamoHum

I'm guessing in the next few days we will get a tearfilled show where HW tells all about being threatened and told to shut up/finish the show. It's a great out for her, and all because of this Area 51 wankfest she had planned - probably all along.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2018, 08:08:53 AM
I'm guessing in the next few days we will get a tearfilled show where HW tells all about being threatened and told to shut up/finish the show. It's a great out for her, and all because of this Area 51 wankfest she had planned - probably all along.

Did it get you and others talking and excited?

Yes.

Good PR is just good PR... ???

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
Did it get you and others talking and excited?

Yes.

Good PR is just good PR... ???

if you can class eye rolling as excited then yes.

Heather doesn't believe in monday shows any more

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
if you can class eye rolling as excited then yes.

I'd do a total post count about her before you go all smug on us... ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
With the cost of music performance fees at $15-$16 per show, $22 is actually a good price and a workable business model.

If she's not paying the fees, she'll have to sell the Cuckshack and go back on welfare and phone sex workering...

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
I'd do a total post count about her before you go all smug on us... ::)

I'm not sure the total post count if taken in context would be classed as good pr exactly...a word cloud of this thread might be quite harsh.

Sean92008

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
She's winding down folks
The lies are catching up to her.  Yes, could be.  Although, I must say that most people that are that delusional have to be really hit in the face with something hard before they walk away. Could it be a large bill from a music rights organization?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 03, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
They're now mimicking Art's random capitalization?
I openly wonder if multiple personality disorder could develop on, say, a woman of approximately 40 years old and that the new personality is an impersonation.

paladin1991

Quote from: SergeantMajor on July 03, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
Did anyone get HW email?

Nope.  And I am a member of her group.  Looking for a little fringe, if you get my drift

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 08:56:42 AM
With the cost of music performance fees at $15-$16 per show, $22 is actually a good price and a workable business model.

If she's not paying the fees, she'll have to sell the Cuckshack and go back on welfare and phone sex workering...

https://youtu.be/jpYNwFGaMik

Hi Paul. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
The lies are catching up to her.  Yes, could be.  Although, I must say that most people that are that delusional have to be really hit in the face with something hard before they walk away. Could it be a large bill from a music rights organization?

Dude, she was a phone sex worker.  Ease up on intro'ing your fevered fantasies.

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 03, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
Dude, she was a phone sex worker.  Ease up on intro'ing your fevered fantasies.
Hahahaha.  She is "half-Chinese," so I would only be able to be half interested in her.  Now, she is 100% nuts, that's a whole different story...

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
I'm not sure the total post count if taken in context would be classed as good pr exactly...a word cloud of this thread might be quite harsh.

Still, attention its attention, positive or negative.

When Nissan went all in on the froggy Juke they knew hatred was as valid as love. ;D

Juan

The website still promises the archives will include bumper music. Maybe she’s on the phone with The Harry Fox Agency and trying her tears on them.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 03, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
Dude, she was a phone sex worker.

Could be worse: might have been a Fed.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Juan on July 03, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
The website still promises the archives will include bumper music. Maybe she’s on the phone with The Harry Fox Agency and trying her tears on them.
Or better yet invoking the name of Art bell and legacy privilege while on the phone with them. Only to be told, "ma'am who the fuck is art bell"?