• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

ponyboysunset

Thanks everyone for listening and joining us. I am always grateful. If you want a show reminder email us @ podcastnotincluded@gmail.com or PM me. And I will send out reminders the day of.
Thanks again.

jazmunda

We will revert to our regular timeslot next week.

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 07:41:49 PM
Thanks everyone for listening and joining us. I am always grateful. If you want a show reminder email us @ podcastnotincluded@gmail.com or PM me. And I will send out reminders the day of.
Thanks again.
tnx for being nice to me Pony

Quote from: Catsmile on November 09, 2015, 06:05:41 PM
Live Broadcast and chat. Today, Monday, Nov. 09, 2015, 7PM Eastern - 4PM Western!

Listen Live/Chat Here: http://www.podcast.solutions/listen/

Direct Stream LInk: https://ca.radioboss.fm:2199/tunein/podsol.pls

Call: 520-445-3050

D'oh!

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 08:07:19 PM
a bit late but a nice effort

I need a better calander.  I refuse to go on those lists because everytime I used to get a Gabcast notification I thought someone was about to flame me for something they disagreed with.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 09, 2015, 08:11:16 PM
I need a better calander.

^^^^^ +1

Missed it again. In my defense I'm at the public's beck and call until 8pm on Mondays.

Barfly

I need a better calander.  I refuse to go on those lists because everytime I used to get a Gabcast notification I thought someone was about to flame me for something they disagreed with.
You dint miss much just me calling in discussing manscaping with Pony,
it was a good show, worth a listen

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 08:07:19 PM
a bit late but a nice effort
Barfly of course I am nice. Talk shows need callers otherwise what is the point? But then again I am a very open minded person. Just who I am.  ;D

I missed it again. I guess I will download the show.

ponyboysunset

PM would be from me buddy. No flaming.

ziznak

I'd like to see some notify's for this... any plans on maybe setting that up in the future?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ziznak on November 09, 2015, 08:36:05 PM
I'd like to see some notify's for this... any plans on maybe setting that up in the future?
I will be PMing people personally. So if you would like I will add you. This goes for anyone else. Just send me a PM.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 08:40:53 PM
I will be PMing people personally. So if you would like I will add you. This goes for anyone else. Just send me a PM.
BM sent

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on November 09, 2015, 08:36:05 PM

Best. Avatar. Ever.

eddie dean

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 07:52:12 PM
tnx for being nice to me Pony

Your call was great Mr Fly!
Maybe we need a regular segment called -  'Barfly's grooming tips for the distinguished gentleman'  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: eddie dean on November 09, 2015, 09:24:10 PM
Your call was great Mr Fly!
Maybe we need a regular segment called -  'Barfly's grooming tips for the distinguished gentleman'  ;D
So much this! Lol.

henge0stone

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 07:41:49 PM
Thanks again.

totally missed the show  :(
I blame Jaz

ponyboysunset

Do you all prefer a PM or email? We are weighing our options. Thanks in advance.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 04:51:11 PM
And IB nice muffin and just heard you on Gabcast. Might be my new crush;)

Yeah, like she was the only one on the damn' show! I don't like to boast, but I'll have you know I was called a sexy vampire the other day. I have been called a number of things over the last few days, ranging from 'limey fag' at one end, to 'fire-breathing dragon' at the other. But you just ignore me because I don't happen to have a vagina. You suck!  ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 10, 2015, 04:59:32 AM
Yeah, like she was the only one on the damn' show! I don't like to boast, but I'll have you know I was called a sexy vampire the other day. I have been called a number of things over the last few days, ranging from 'limey fag' at one end, to 'fire-breathing dragon' at the other. But you just ignore me because I don't happen to have a vagina. You suck!  ;)

After your appearance on the GabCast you might need to take a peek again. :P

Praise Sredni.

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 10, 2015, 04:50:05 AM
Do you all prefer a PM or email? We are weighing our options. Thanks in advance.
E-Mail is better for me, but you can do both.
Either way if the show is on the same time i i will just put it in my Google calendar

jazmunda

Barfly I want to nominate you for best call of any podcast I have listen to or been associated with. Next time the GabCast does call out for guest hosts I think you should definitely put your hand up.

Also call in to PNI anytime. Remember PNI is only missing an E and an S.

Barfly

Quote from: jazmunda on November 10, 2015, 06:05:30 AM
Barfly I want to nominate you for best call of any podcast I have listen to or been associated with. Next time the GabCast does call out for guest hosts I think you should definitely put your hand up.

Also call in to PNI anytime. Remember PNI is only missing an E and an S.
TNX Jazz, I sincerely appreciate that

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 10, 2015, 04:59:32 AM
Here's the problem I couldn't hear you hardly at all. I was listening in the car last night and this morning on the way in and I could barely hear you. What I did hear I liked.

And the show is nothing without callers. We had some great callers last night.

And great I'm a lesbian on a show that is two letters short of penis? Sigh.  ;)

BellBoy

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 09:10:19 PM
Latest show is here: http://podcastnotincluded.com/2015/11/10/darth-hoagie-on-fire/

The rest of the extensive archives can be found here: http://podcastnotincluded.com/category/podcast-not-included/

I've finally gotten around to listening to this. To whom do I enquire as to a refund?