• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150916 - David Weatherly - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 16, 2015, 06:57:52 PM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 16, 2015, 10:05:23 PM
I was worried that tonight's guest was going to be Heidi Hollis.  Thank God it is not her.  I can't take her giggling fits.
Imagine her doing that when she's getting it on.
That'll destroy a guys confidence on the spot.    ;)

Zenman

Quote from: maren on September 16, 2015, 10:11:32 PM
Hiya, Zenman.  The whole internet, or just in Art Land?  But never mind, either way (for me) No.

Hi maren, basically things running slow and sights timing out, both in Artland and in general.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on September 16, 2015, 10:10:12 PM
Is it me or has the internet been funky for a couple of days??
Mine was down yesterday, the one day this week I really needed it to work. :(

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on September 16, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
Hmm I wonder how he polls.  Let's get a focus group together.

if i voted..i would go and write him in lol

RoseGirl

There ya go Art....welcome to the world of the strange. Glad you could join us!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Zenman on September 16, 2015, 10:14:32 PM
Hi maren, basically things running slow and sights timing out, both in Artland and in general.
things have been a little slow or broken up forms lately.

phrodo

Just wondering how fast Art can run at his age...

Ned529

I had this friend when I was growing up who would go on and on about shadow people. He was a bow hunter and claimed to have seen shadow people in the woods while hunting. He was a young dude with no real reason to make this stuff up to me and I could tell his experiences sincerely creeped him out. The woods he spoke of were very very old, and were also allegedly the scene of historic sightings of the Jersey Devil way back when. Who knows what the hell goes on but I have had very intensely creepy scenes in those woods myself. I am excited to hear what Art uncovers about this phenomenon, and am gonna listen closely. Thats jus me! Haha. Hope yall have a creepy evening!

Zenman

Quote from: nbirnes on September 16, 2015, 10:13:37 PM
Yes! Totally out all day for me in the East. Called Comcast and they "reset" it. Now it works.

Hi Nance, wonder if that affected me here on the Left Coast? I was thinking it was maybe somebody cutting thru the main internet wires in AZ again.

Quote from: eddie dean on September 16, 2015, 10:11:06 PM
Art, the george noory soundboard works great on telemarketers! ;)

let me know if you need to borrow it! lol  ;D

+1 
Nice  :)

starrmtn001

Pop up was messing up, kept buffering, and I missed Art's story. >:(

zeebo

Quote from: Ned529 on September 16, 2015, 10:17:50 PM
I had this friend when I was growing up who would go on and on about shadow people. He was a bow hunter and claimed to have seen shadow people in the woods while hunting. He was a young dude with no real reason to make this stuff up to me and I could tell his experiences sincerely creeped him out. The woods he spoke of were very very old, and were also allegedly the scene of historic sightings of the Jersey Devil way back when. Who knows what the hell goes on but I have had very intensely creepy scenes in those woods myself. I am excited to hear what Art uncovers about this phenomenon, and am gonna listen closely. Thats jus me! Haha. Hope yall have a creepy evening!

Good story Ned.  I just got pre-creeped out, thanks.   ??? ;)

jazmunda

Art's story exterminates George's shadow rodents story.

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 16, 2015, 10:15:27 PM
Mine was down yesterday, the one day this week I really needed it to work. :(

Weird. Sounds like a sporadic deal.

Hey, nice G-Cast yesterday btw. Caught part of it. You sounded great.  :D

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2015, 10:19:37 PM
Art's story exterminates George's shadow rodents story.

These days he sleeps inside a magic turmeric circle.

Donald Noory

I once saw a shadow person on the wall. It was really weird, it was echoing my every move. Strange. I would raise my hand, and it would raise its hand too. Hmm...

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 16, 2015, 10:21:13 PM
I once saw a shadow person on the wall. It was really weird, it was echoing my every move. Strange. I would raise my hand, and it would raise its hand too. Hmm...

Did you get your gun and shoot it?