• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150915 - Loyd Auerbach - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 15, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

Uncle Duke

What accredited university offers a Masters in parapsychology?  I know Duke had a dept of sorts in the area, do they still?

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 15, 2015, 10:11:06 PM
I need to consult my copy of Watchtower that the Jehovah's Witnesses left at my door the other day, to determine the true end of the world.

HAAAAA Ha Ha Ha

maren

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2015, 10:09:58 PM
Hey maren.
Glad you could make it. :)

Hiya! *hug*  Last night my Internet was down -- I swear I felt like I couldn't breathe!  How did we get along without it for most of our lives?

I'm happy again tonight.  ;D

Donald Noory

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
What accredited university offers a Masters in parapsychology?  I know Duke had a dept of sorts in the area, do they still?

Check the back of a comic book for that University.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Spinner on September 15, 2015, 10:10:49 PM

Do we have to? Being bad occasionally is fun. 8)

Feel free but you heard the story about September lol

b_dubb

The Nostradamus Bible Code bullshit just had me wondering if John Hogue was ghostwriter for that turdpile. Thoughts?

maren

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 15, 2015, 10:12:19 PM
Wow Floyd Aurbach is a chocolatier. The other product he sells is covered in brown stuff too, but it ain't chocolate.

I was a pastry chef in a former life...can I get an interview with Art?  8)

trostol

Quote from: b_dubb on September 15, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
The Nostradamus Bible Code bullshit just had me wondering if John Hogue was ghostwriter for that turdpile. Thoughts?

Dave's name was found in the Torah Code i think lol

WanagoBleu

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
Hiya! *hug*  Last night my Internet was down -- I swear I felt like I couldn't breathe!  How did we get along without it for most of our lives?

I was on a ranch in Colorado, up in the mountains for a week with no internets!! Got Art on shortwave though. That was good.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:08:22 PM
OK, thanks guys, I thought so.  As long as the guest deosn't talk about spinning magnets, I'll give him a listen.

Yeah, both space warp drives fell flat last night.

Call me when there's a guest developing a way to hack into the universe's underlying information sub structure as a propulsion drive.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
I seem to recall some school in the UK offering something like that, for what it is worth. Though I'm sure there are many an internet-only or paper-mill "universities" offering same....

trostol

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 15, 2015, 10:12:52 PM
I remember when 'War' was a regular play on radio.

funny ya say radio..i just heard it on a local station tonight lol

Sean92008

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 15, 2015, 10:15:01 PM
Oh my.

The PedoPope...  Actually, they're probably all that way. 

I would just hope that the government start taking away tax exempt status for all these money-making "religious" organizations to force them to start taking care of people and shit like that, not having nicer buildings.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 10:16:08 PM
I was a pastry chef in a former life...can I get an interview with Art?  8)
Only if he does a political debate show over homosexual rights and if, as a pastry chef, you should be made to make homosexual cakes or not? Sunday school caller will call in with his opinion; and judgement. And so will the Hollywood types likely.

Juan Cena

Quote from: b_dubb on September 15, 2015, 10:15:25 PM

Depends. Does the book turn into Vlad Putin slashfic?

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

Woot Woot

I was having problems w/ mine too, but I didn't entirely lose it.    Weather ? Maybe sun spots. Venus has been amazingly bright the past couple of days.