• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150915 - Loyd Auerbach - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 15, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 10:26:12 PM
Did it have an impact on your life/perspective, QM?

Oh yeah, I stopped trying to end my life and cut off all my hair, got on a plane and moved about 500 miles away on a whim. I didn't buy into religion, it mostly confirmed my theories about religion, but who knows maybe I didn't see enough of it to know what was beyond what I experienced, but what I did was realize that relationships maybe all that we think about after we die, we review our relationships and learn where we went wrong or misunderstood others, where we were misunderstood etc. Relationships maybe what it maybe all about. It was weird I immediately had to go live with my dad, cause it was his father that communicated with me, so I had to go find him and help him, I couldn't really explain why, but it was sort of a communication or feeling, etc.

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
Hiya! *hug*  Last night my Internet was down -- I swear I felt like I couldn't breathe!  How did we get along without it for most of our lives?

I'm happy again tonight.  ;D
You didn't miss too much last night except for Art mentioning Quick Karls' whining, and Art booting the guest and going to open lines for the last hour. The first guest boot for MITD.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 10:24:11 PM
Well THAT actually sounds wonderful!  But have to laugh that you still listened to Art.  Hope you had a wonderful time.  Now back to the grind.
if Arts on, ill find him. Used to listen to him in Bisbee AZ on the internet in the early 2001? I was surrounded by mining tailings mountains, and had no radio signal at night. I was going to the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine, studying medicinals of the SW. Nature & Art Bell. There's a mix.

trostol

Quote from: boxman on September 15, 2015, 10:30:18 PM
I dont want to say this, but i am now certain something must be up with Art. :\
He was in such high spirits during the first couple of weeks, but now he just sounds depressed or medicated. :(

sounds like he is buying into a lot of this doom and gloom going around

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 15, 2015, 10:28:00 PM
I know Loyd. He's probably one of the best, grounded and level-headed people in the paranormal field.

OK, fair enough, not insulting or making fun of the guy, or claiming he's a charletin.   It's a simple question, where does one earn a Masters degree in parapsychology, specifially from an accredited university. 

Anyone have a video link of the person driving away from the fire on youtube the Leo was talking about?

boxman

Quote from: trostol on September 15, 2015, 10:31:34 PM
Is not like there was any lack of doom and gloom back in old days :P
But I hope you are right.. Would be better if that was the case than my fear of him not having any fun doing this show.

trostol

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:31:47 PM
OK, fair enough, not insulting or making fun of the guy, or claiming he's a charletin.   It's a simple question, where does one earn a Masters degree in parapsychology, specifially an from accredited university.

Well Dr Venkman et all worked at NYU lol

jazmunda

Quote from: phrodo on September 15, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
How clever .. posting as MV.  Nice cover.  8)

The first rule of webicide; get the admin password.

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 15, 2015, 10:24:18 PM
I need to see that movie....

Which one Flatliners? Tree of life was much more positive, Flatliners was kind of a bummer.

Spinner

Where do you get that impression from?
He knows that the pope thing is a hoax.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 15, 2015, 10:34:32 PM
Which one Flatliners? Tree of life was much more positive, Flatliners was kind of a bummer.

I mean Tree of Life. Sounds like it made a real impression on you from ur previous post.

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 15, 2015, 10:25:36 PM
When Jorch dies he will come back as a cockroach, and it will be a step up for him.

No No No, you got it all wrong. He'll come back as a dung beetle

Somebody photoshop Jorches face on there and add it to the gallery please.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 10:31:47 PM
OK, fair enough, not insulting or making fun of the guy, or claiming he's a charletin.   It's a simple question, where does one earn a Masters degree in parapsychology, specifially from an accredited university.
Might want to check this out . . . .

http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/psychiatry/sections/cspp/dops/careers-page

WhiteCrow

So much doom and gloom going around lately .. I'm a nervous wreck

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 15, 2015, 10:37:14 PM
I mean Tree of Life. Sounds like it made a real impression on you from ur previous post.

My NDE was about 22 years ago. Yeah, it knocked me for a loop, the idea that there was more beyond here, was a kind of humbling experience. Tree of life was great film, it was like a story about NDE maybe, like a collection of those experiences.

Robert

I prefer the term "experience", because "consciousness" excludes dreams.  Even "awareness" doesn't fit as broadly.

trostol

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 15, 2015, 10:39:11 PM
So much doom and gloom going around lately .. I'm a nervous wreck

eh...if it is all true means i can stop looking for a job lol