• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

WanagoBleu

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2015, 11:06:54 PM
I am headed over to Galveston next week to stock up on Spanish Mackerel -- Mackerel is the flat out healthiest fish a person can eat, plus I love the taste! Only true seafood lovers, and smart eaters, really love Mackerel.
You damn mackerel snapping Catholic. Kidding. Good luck fishing! World would be a better place if kids learned to hunt and fish.

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 27, 2015, 11:06:39 PM
Ah, the wet dreams of monosynaptic decerebrate rednecks. Still waiting for the gun grabs and FEMA death camps. White trash woo-woo . . . .

Democrats kill over twice as many people with guns as Republicans according to the Washington Post. You mad?

Sean92008

Gordie Howe, Peyton Manning...  Stem cell recipients...

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Shadow Millie on August 27, 2015, 11:07:50 PM
That's what happens when you don't know how to make colloidal silver.
Was he the inspiration for the Smurfs?

Sean92008

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 27, 2015, 11:09:48 PM
Democrats kill over twice as many people with guns as Republicans according to the Washington Post. You mad?

That TV news shooting guy...  Democramp or Repugnican?  Enough said  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 11:10:00 PM
Gordie Howe, Peyton Manning...  Stem cell recipients...
I really hope Gordie makes it. Legend.

Dr_Blue

Can we make artificial stem cells?  Or has monsanto already taken that sector over?

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:09:44 PM
You damn mackerel snapping Catholic. Kidding. Good luck fishing! World would be a better place if kids learned to hunt and fish.

I love fishing -- I fly fish in saltwater! I can't explain it but I love it... Plus the fact that I love eating what I catch just makes it that much better. When I go for Mackerel I leave the fly rod home because my goal is to catch as many as I can  ;D

Sean92008

Young, aggressive...  I was so expecting to hear something about "lovers."

I don't need no stinkin' stem cells.  Just need me a good woman and a bottle of Captain Morgan.

Herbn-Legend

Go Vegetarian if ya wanna stop the old in u🙌 actualy exercise DANCE YUR ASZ OFF an watch how good u feel.😎

Ugh this guest just made a copout many guests use that is a big pet peeve of mine - instead of answering the question he said to read the books out there on anti-aging.  He said you don't even need to see a doctor if you read the research on what to take.  That's not very helpful, considering all the snake oil that is sold in the name of nutrition.  I'm all for encouraging people to do their own research, but this guest is ridiculous.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
LOL...clearly no sense of humor...trains work in Europe and Japan...densely populated! Plenty of riders! Works in the North East...won't work here in Arizona... 8)
yes they would if they ran from Disneyland to Vegas to Phoenix.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 27, 2015, 11:09:48 PM

Facts don't matter to, well, you know...

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 11:11:16 PM
That TV news shooting guy...  Democramp or Repugnican?  Enough said  ::)

Gay, black Democrat.

I'm mostly just trolling though. There is evil in every race, sex, creed. The statistic is legit, though.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 27, 2015, 11:13:00 PM
Go Vegetarian if ya wanna stop the old in u🙌 actualy exercise DANCE YUR ASZ OFF an watch how good u feel.😎

And smoke marijuana.

Noorynoid

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 10:44:15 PM
the problem is that all those years of social security tax, medicare tax, unemployment tax, etc...if you paid all that, then you should get back as much as you can!

What we get is $200 from Medicare when you die. I don't think that even pays for the urn.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 11:11:46 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Country_%28autonomous_community%29

Best canned seafood in the world! Los Provencias Vacongadas!
Supposedly, maybe apocryphal, the reason the Dutch and also various other Northern Europeans are taller than others was due to protein, etc in fish. (I find some fault though, why aren't various natives in Japan and South Seas taller) But in terms of European if you look at the central versus there (or Bavarians vs Northern Germans and Denmark? Maybe it holds credence?)

PrairieGhost

Behind the scenes they are one in the same playing the game!

Sean92008

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 27, 2015, 11:13:23 PM
yes they would if they ran from Disneyland to Vegas to Phoenix.

Heard about the proposed LA-LV train...  The high-speed rail they're "building" in Cali isn't really a bullet train. 

I think Art's wife is needing some lovin', Art's mentioned the blue pill way too often tonight.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:06:31 PM
only a Sunday treat or special occasion for me. The sour cream I was told negates the goodness/health. But dang, it tastes good! The best, and I cannot state this enough, is buying the fresh stuff when it comes in in Holland. Almost raw (not quite as brined a bit) but so, so tender and good and tasty.

I know, I can't help myself. For health, I eat the sardines and salmon. For delight, I go with the pickled herring in sour cream. I've had herring in Holland and Spain, it's really nothing like eating canned sardines. Delicious. Other weirdness is that there's like 30 different fish that are called "herring" that you don't taste in the can or brine, but not so if you eat them fresh.