• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150817 - Joe Rogan - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 17, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

Loving the interview so far. Have to do a binge listen to Rogan before I go back to work. I never tried DMT, but neon green still nauseates me after an old experience on peyote.

AppealPlay

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 17, 2015, 10:34:59 PM
Yup, pretty much. I have all of the location features turned off though so my timeline is 'blank' but I still am sure they have all of my data and locations despite my opting out.

I have an iPhone 6+ and declined to use the thumbprint security feature.  Even so, I'm convinced Apple still has my thumbprint.  Not that I care too much because "they" have had my prints since I got my first government job but it's still a little disconcerting.

Quote from: Bad Grandma on August 17, 2015, 10:34:15 PM
Simple as that, huh?

Two ounces of cubensis in a dark locked room will get you there.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Bad Grandma on August 17, 2015, 10:36:21 PM
Yeah, I dunno how natively intelligent Rogan is, but he the most important quality: genuine curiosity.

That's what I'm noticing. It's a good interview.

ShayP

Quote from: AL5J on August 17, 2015, 10:35:05 PM
Ashcraft just said this guy leaves beef jerkey for Bigfoot and the females have small brests... Ashcraft is doing DMT.

LOL! I was thinking why even mention breasts.  We now know what that guy's into....yeah.

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 17, 2015, 10:19:27 PM
Rogan is a good guy. His podcast is great -- but I think he gets too much credit for being intelligent. I don't mean that he's dumb, he just falls in line with a certain brand of thinking that isn't as open-minded or original as it first sounds. I like him, but hearing him to talk to Art is really weird -- almost uncomfortable. It's kind of like two worlds that shouldn't be colliding. I feel like I'm traveling back in time to the 90's or early 2000's when I listen to Art. Rogan screams 2015. There's nothing wrong with that, it just kind of lessens the novelty to me. Also, he's definitely on an Iphone. Listen to that poor audio quality. Surprised Art is standing for it, he must really like Joe.

I feel the same when it comes to that first part about getting too much credit for being intelligent.

ShayP

SciFiAuthor's avatar is Putin on DMT...

Faustina

Quote from: Bad Grandma on August 17, 2015, 10:32:06 PM
All you idiots knocking Rogan need to get a clue. His podcast has been essentially the best substitute for C2CAM since Art left years ago. Listen to his shows with Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson, so many others... we're talking four hour discussions of prime weirdness taken very seriously.

I'm going to seek some of these out.  On YouTube?

AppealPlay

He answered my Wormhole message about ranch dressing! :D

Bad Grandma

Quote from: kingotnw on August 17, 2015, 10:36:10 PMI've listened to scattered podcasts of his, I like what I've heard. Had no idea Graham Hancock was on there, and will be listening to it right after MITD.

Several episodes, in fact. More epic than any of Hancock's appearance with Art. They even get high together, heh.

coaster

Blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother, I believe.

I am in the minority and am finding this interview boring. But thats alright. I'd probably drop out if there wasn't another guest tonight.

Herbn-Legend

30x cubensis extract🍄🍄 home made👏👏👏👏

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: UnfamiliarWind on August 17, 2015, 10:30:42 PM
This presupposes that the Mexican state has any control over who does or doesn't immigrate to the U.S. What does it mean to "send" individuals here, exactly?
They don't control or patrol their borders. Plus when they have undesirables they give them a one way ticket to here and tell them if they come back they will get arrested.

trostol

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 17, 2015, 10:39:29 PM
I am in the minority and am finding this interview boring. But thats alright. I'd probably drop out if there wasn't another guest tonight.

i am in that minority...in fact and its going to be unpopular..so far i have enjoyed ..totally enjoyed that is..just one show so far

Bad Grandma

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 17, 2015, 10:37:12 PM
Two ounces of cubensis in a dark locked room will get you there.

Uh-huh. Just as haughty as all the whitebread "Buddhists" I've come across who are "enlightened" after a few months of meditation. Sure thing!

Jocko Johnson

Ish thish a splish show?
If so, who else is on and when?

trostol

UFC real sure..but it isnt anything like it was when it first started...also not a fan of it lol

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: kingotnw on August 17, 2015, 10:36:10 PM
People stopped knocking him pretty quick. I think it would be difficult to throw stones at him after listening to the last 3o minutes of the show.

I've listened to scattered podcasts of his, I like what I've heard. Had no idea Graham Hancock was on there, and will be listening to it right after MITD.

Graham has been on several times with Joe, listen (watch) the episode where he gets Graham to smoke with him. In fact he might be responsible for Graham picking up his old mistress again.

Joe is great. Oh and Hi all :D

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7zfnNH1GD0

Quote from: Bad Grandma on August 17, 2015, 10:40:46 PM
Uh-huh. Just as haughty as all the whitebread "Buddhists" I've come across who are "enlightened" after a few months of meditation. Sure thing!

Didn't say it was enlightenment, just said I'm good after some experiences and caution others about taking those experiences too lightly.

I was thinking of going to a sensory deprivation tank session some time soon.  Worth it?

eddie dean

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:38:44 PM
He answered my Wormhole message about ranch dressing! :D

haha. It seems Art wanted a chance to test his expensive delay button.
No need though. Rogan self censored

his best book was programming and meta programming the human brain....

for later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVf81iwSXT4

Sabu2K

Art asking if UFC was real is Snoory bad right there. Wow...