• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

steelbot

Oblig. restart/pause players commercial break!

MY stream will require a restart as well - unless your player's didn't fall off during my restart!
(updated the ID3 tag!)

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:16:59 PM
I don't know what it is but I find this guy boring - hard to listen to.  Maybe it's the tone of his voice.
He's pretty closed minded to.

Yeah I have to admit I'm a bit bored myself. None of the comments on this thread are even relevant to the topic. I think that says a lot..

Imconfused

Quote from: widespread1 on September 30, 2013, 09:19:24 PM
lol who farted?   who did that? Art? Did anyone else hear that?

that's this guy on this stream.  people are listening to a different stream so they don't hear it.

eddie dean

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:16:59 PM
I don't know what it is but I find this guy boring - hard to listen to.  Maybe it's the tone of his voice.
He's pretty closed minded to.

Yeah, he is boring, IMO.

steelbot

Quote from: Imconfused on September 30, 2013, 09:22:42 PM

that's this guy on this stream.  people are listening to a different stream so they don't hear it.

Is it MY stream folks?  I need to know!

LOL _ Additionally - I'm NOT Farting ha - nor trying to make any sounds!

The General

Did Art just use the 'thunder' sound?
Just like old times.

Heather Wade

I love hearing Art ask questions about the ancient alien thing.  It may be a crackpot theory, but it's a fascinating one that tickles my imagination something fierce.  Just sitting here amazed with one of those scary insane grins.  This is ... a concresence of awesomeness taking place.

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 09:23:52 PM

I assure you, tis not!

That is pretty hilarious thou, haha - what steam are you guys hearing farts?

EDIT: A wise edit my friend... wise indeed...

Imconfused

I don't think so.

Nighthawk

Your stream sounds fine to me. I did not hear no farting noise.

steelbot

Quote from: Redacted on September 30, 2013, 09:24:29 PM
I love hearing Art ask questions about the ancient alien thing.  It may be a crackpot theory, but it's a fascinating one that tickles my imagination something fierce.  Just sitting here amazed with one of those scary insane grins.  This is ... a concresence of awesomeness taking place.

Yeah, I have my own hogpodged theory of Ancient Aliens, but it's too long drawn out - basically the jist is - I THINK it's POSSIBLE, that we had some form of visitation, possibly from entire race of beings, and perhaps they stuck around for a bit, but the distance's they traveled wasn't easy, nor was it on purpose, and once here - they were basically stuck here, and no way to really get here again, as it was LUCK - so possible we were visited in the distant past - but not a continuing visitation in current times...again because of the distances involved!

And Georgio's Hair would approve!

bigchucka

Maybe they are standing by.  I've had BS jobs before where the boss didn't think you were working unless you were standing...

Imconfused

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on September 30, 2013, 09:24:52 PM
I assure you, tis not!

That is pretty hilarious thou, haha - what steam are you guys hearing farts?

EDIT: A wise edit my friend... wise indeed...

I'm afraid to say.  He'll be banned and I cannot listen on the other stream.  It doesn't work for me.

Cynnie

I no likey this dude , he seems soooo full of himself

Quote from: The General on September 30, 2013, 09:24:20 PM
Just like old times.

He did! It's about time to steal the thunder back.
Now if he just played it after the song..

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 09:27:41 PM
Yeah, I have my own hogpodged theory of Ancient Aliens, but it's too long drawn out - basically the jist is - I THINK it's POSSIBLE, that we had some form of visitation, possibly from entire race of beings, and perhaps they stuck around for a bit, but the distance's they traveled wasn't easy, nor was it on purpose, and once here - they were basically stuck here, and no way to really get here again, as it was LUCK - so possible we were visited in the distant past - but not a continuing visitation in current times...again because of the distances involved!

And Georgio's Hair would approve!

Especially the folks that tell us that their "gods" came from a star system with x amount's of stars or planets or whatever it was - and unable to see that with the naked eye -up to the points of drawing out the solar system, kinda off that they would 'know' that!  There are other particulars - why every one was building pyramidal temples, other things....

Not the topic of the thread but this guest is a little dull, but I just found out that John Hogue will be on Art's show on October 8

Noorynoid

Quote from: HorrorReporter on September 30, 2013, 09:33:01 PM
Not the topic of the thread but this guest is a little dull, but I just found out that John Hogue will be on Art's show on October 8

He's dull and arrogant.

steelbot

this guy almost sound's like - the Athiest guy ...Alper...?... I want it signed,notorized, and issued by christ himself to believe!

Cynnie

I need to see this dudes photo ..in my minds eye he's a lardo wearing a geek squad uniform

Earth Pod

Quote from: The General on September 30, 2013, 09:24:20 PM
Just like old times.
Darn, I was out of the room and missed it.  But I did see someone mention that Art recorded that thunder in Pahrump.   I never knew that.   It's a powerful audio. 

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 09:34:15 PM
this guy almost sound's like - the Athiest guy ...Alper...?... I want it signed,notorized, and issued by christ himself to believe!

At least he had a personality..