• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2019, 07:28:05 PM
I'm leaving now...you created  your own reality...with Orson Wells and others...its mentally and physically exhausting....too much

it is what it is.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN65ltkonUw

C'Mon people, don't pick on Erinns' terminally ill suscribers.

That's not nice.

Everything is all Jason Callans Legions fault.

Good Grief.

It looks like most of Erinns viewers have been made into mods.  My God, My God.

Lilith

Does this surprise anyone? 

I think this is a good move for Erinn.

Maybe now she can spend the time she use to spend on YouTube, in a real safe space, like maybe the Library.  I can't, in good conscience, recommend bars or pharmacies.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy3K_jW4nhs

Needless to say, this isn't surprising either...

Erinn, honestly, I suggest you change your phone number, and never ever, ever again, give it out to anyone on the internet.  That's the best unsolicited advice I can offer.

Sugaree

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 12:52:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy3K_jW4nhs

Needless to say, this isn't surprising either...

Erinn, honestly, I suggest you change your phone number, and never ever, ever again, give it out to anyone on the internet.  That's the best unsolicited advice I can offer.
So some kids were calling her?
I suppose it is too much at times.
I hope she comes back for her birthday.
She seem to have a positive energy though.
Does she post on here?

Lilith

Quote from: Sugaree on May 20, 2019, 01:10:12 PM
So some kids were calling her?
I suppose it is too much at times.
I hope she comes back for her birthday.
She seem to have a positive energy though.
Does she post on here?

She used to be a big George Senda fan, and posted in his thread.  Before that, she was a big John B. Wells fan.  I don't think she participated much in any other threads.

I'm surprised, after all her experience in the George Senda thread, that anything that happens on the internet would come as a surprise to her.  It's difficult for me to believe that she is as shocked and naive, as she would want us to believe at the moment, but anything is possible.

"Jason Callan is a predator" -ErinnF

WOW!

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

WOW!
What Are your thoughts on this Sir GROYPER?
we need an investigates lol
I honestly do not know this Jason fellow but he does seem a bit much.

Lilith

WOW!

I was more impressed with the BellGab Shoutout, to be honest.

Lilith

WOW!

defamation of character?

All of the comments she showed in her video look like normal, friendly comments to me.  I don't see any stawkin goin on in any of them.

Also, I don't know any women named Andy or Aaron.

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 03:43:09 PM
defamation of character?

All of the comments she showed in her video look like normal, friendly comments to me.  I don't see any stawkin goin on in any of them.

Also, I don't know any women named Andy or Aaron.

it would seem that Erinn needs to post a video clearly showing the alleged incriminating emails, texts and that message. just to keep everything on the up and up.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 03:58:17 PM
it would seem that Erinn needs to post a video clearly showing the alleged incriminating emails, texts and that message. just to keep everything on the up and up.

I agree.  I see no evidence of Jason being a "predator" as Erinn claims him to be,  in the above screenshot of her most recent YouTube video.

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 04:00:09 PM
I agree.  I see no evidence of Jason being a "predator" as Erinn claims him to be,  in the above screenshot of her most recent YouTube video.

i would caution Erinn as to what she alleges against Jason, that is one helluva serious accusation.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 04:09:37 PM
i would caution Erinn as to what she alleges against Jason, that is one helluva serious accusation.

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

...although, I think it's a little late for that now.

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 04:18:57 PM
So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

...although, I think it's a little late for that now.

no truer words...

FallenSeraph

KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT. He's been making my life hell for months.

Glad you're getting a kick out of this, Brig.

Would it help at all if I asked you guys to STOP making it worse? And YES, I have a recorded phone call of him asking me if he could pay for phone sex and/or making videos of my feet.

My voicemail transcription sucks, but all the recordings are there.

Listen, most of my subscribers are senior citizens in the hospital or hospice. Could you guys please stop with the dogfight? I know you're behind it.

FRIENDSHIP 😑

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 04:35:31 PM

Would it help at all if I asked you guys to STOP making it worse? And YES, I have a recorded phone call of him asking me if he could pay for phone sex and/or making videos of my feet.

Listen, most of my subscribers are senior citizens in the hospital or hospice. Could you guys please stop with the dogfight? I know you're behind it.

FRIENDSHIP 😑

im on your side, Erinn. fwiw i had nothing to do with this Jason Callan saga. im sorry to hear that he's been making your life hell. i honestly thought you two were friends up until a couple days ago.

SnapT

Heya Erinn, posting on BellGab for the first time since last year just to tell you that you should stop responding to Jason Callan in any way because it's making you very upset and that makes me sad.  Just pretend he doesn't exist.  I just gave the same advice to Jason in the comments on his video about blueberries.

And if Jason has done anything legitimately criminal, I think you should report it to the police.

Also, this is CRAZY!  It's like the episode of QUANTUM LEAP where Sam lept into a mentally dsabled kid named Jimmy for the second time and the EVIL LEAPER lept into Jimmy's brother's wife and everything went fucking insane.  It is almost that disturbing!

Lilith

FRIENDSHIP 😑

I don't think anybody here is behind anything.  We're just following the show, here at BellGab.

Thank You for the BellGab Shoutouts by the way.  ;D

#FRIENDSHIP!

okay, i admit it. it was i who made the prank call. i was doing a favor for Report of the Week.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 04:48:07 PM
okay, i admit it. it was i who made the prank call.

LIES!!!!!!

ALL LIES!!!!!!

SnapT

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 04:39:57 PM
im on your side, Erinn. fwiw i had nothing to do with this Jason Callan saga. im sorry to hear that he's been making your life hell. i honestly thought you two were friends up until a couple days ago.

I should note that I also had nothing to do with it. I've only talked with Jason via public comments and even then just barely, but this is all news to me.

But I now regret joking that I hoped he and you get married one day.  It was just a joke!  I had no idea he was acting like you described today.

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2019, 04:49:46 PM

LIES!!!!!!

ALL LIES!!!!!!

she knows i didn't do it. she analyzed my voice already.

someone is trying to FRAME BellGab! my money is on George Senda.

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2019, 04:49:55 PM
I should note that I also had nothing to do with it. I've only talked with Jason via public comments and even then just barely, but this is all news to me.

But I now regret joking that I hoped he and you get married one day.  It was just a joke!  I had no idea he was acting like you described today.

I admit, I did think that Erinn was very "taken" with Jason, and went to him for help with learning about how to get her adsense and superchat payments etc.  This is all news to me as well.  With that said, I have not yet seen any evidence, and have yet to be convinced.  Just sayin.

Asuka Langley

I have a recorded phone call of him asking me if he could pay for phone sex and/or making videos of my feet.

GOOD LORD! WHAT A DISGUSTING DEGENERATE!

SnapT

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2019, 04:48:07 PM
okay, i admit it. it was i who made the prank call. i was doing a favor for Report of the Week.

This situation isn't funny, but that comment is.  (Could you imagine if ReportOfTheWeek actually followed this strange section of YouTube closely enough to even know this was going on beyond Jason's "maybe shutting down my channel" video?)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2019, 04:46:08 PM
Heya Erinn, posting on BellGab for the first time since last year just to tell you that you should stop responding to Jason Callan in any way because it's making you very upset and that makes me sad.  Just pretend he doesn't exist.  I just gave the same advice to Jason in the comments on his video about blueberries.

And if Jason has done anything legitimately criminal, I think you should report it to the police.

Also, this is CRAZY!  It's like the episode of QUANTUM LEAP where Sam lept into a mentally dsabled kid named Jimmy for the second time and the EVIL LEAPER lept into Jimmy's brother's wife and everything went fucking insane.  It is almost that disturbing!

❤❤❤

I had to close my damn channel because of his a-hole legion. Or you guys.

I'm calling in the BOYT (Bottom of YouTube). They will demolish him. Unless you guys PLEASE STOP. I know most of that stuff was from BG. Just stop. Let's all go back to talking about John B. Wells or something. 😢