• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:34:22 PM

I find myself staring at the strangeness of the teeth, when I'm not distracted by something very large.
Are you suggesting she needs to use makeup for shading to de-emphasize a certain feature?

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 05:11:20 PM
Are you suggesting she needs to use makeup for shading to de-emphasize a certain feature?

Maybe just not shoving it right up at the screen would help.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 05:13:35 PM
Maybe just not shoving it right up at the screen would help.
Whenever she moves her head side to side I flinch and duck.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 05:02:34 PM
And why does S/V know what her toes look like?      Hot dammit................

She was doing a video laying on daddies  bed, I suspect she was familiar with daddies bed as a kid.

She contemplated being a foot model and held up a boney bulbous toed foot stray led to a birds ankle and said “Jason this is for you”.

If only she had done this in the first place, Jason would have bolted and this whole thing would have never happened.

if Captain Smith only had Erinn aboard. he could've lashed her to the bow and her nose would've split that iceberg right in half. "it's been 84 years"

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2019, 05:15:51 PM
She was doing a video laying on daddies  bed, I suspect she was familiar with daddies bed as a kid.

She contemplated being a foot model and held up a boney bulbous toed foot stray led to a birds ankle and said “Jason this is for you”.

If only she had done this in the first place, Jason would have bolted and this whole thing would have never happened.

Ok.  As always Rally, you have your ear to the ground and know what the hell's going on.   Thanks.

I know enough to make an informed decision - I rather liked Seraphim as a poster here but I don't need this.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 05:23:07 PM
Ok.  As always Rally, you have your ear to the ground and know what the hell's going on.   Thanks.

I know enough to make an informed decision - I rather liked Seraphim as a poster here but I don't need this.

The one that makes me think there is much darker upbringing than she says, and she says a lot.

She said she was forced to strip naked and get beaten with a fraternity paddle, but he had to stop when her first period started. Made me wonder why. What happens to a girl then? Well for one she can get pregnant and perhaps it was not beatings that had to stop.
This is all speculation but based on what she has said.

She needs some serious therapy and not pills, booze and other broken youtubers kissing her ass.

whoozit

I sure am glad Erinn doesn’t have a coke habit.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2019, 05:39:52 PM
The one that makes me think there is much darker upbringing than she says, and she says a lot.

She said she was forced to strip naked and get beaten with a fraternity paddle, but he had to stop when her first period started. Made me wonder why. What happens to a girl then? Well for one she can get pregnant and perhaps it was not beatings that had to stop.

She needs some serious therapy and not pills, booze and other broken youtubers kissing her ass.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 05:42:53 PM

Good Lord.  I can't imagine.   I think my Old Man spanked me like twice as a kid and gave me a straight right to the jaw once as a teen. 
All were needed.   What the hell is the matter with people?  :'( 

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 05:42:30 PM
I sure am glad Erinn doesn’t have a coke habit.

How are you sure?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2019, 05:39:52 PM

GOOD GOD! Sad if true and maybe the reason she was hyper sensitive to Jason hitting on her.

Her dad was a real POS and an idiot for not putting a roof on that house 20 years ago before it started caving in. I hope he wasn't the tard that routed the AC condensate drain into the bathroom plumbing.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 05:49:33 PM
Good Lord.  I can't imagine.   I think my Old Man spanked me like twice as a kid and gave me a straight right to the jaw once as a teen. 
All were needed.   What the hell is the matter with people?  :'(

Mine did...all 8 of us...it was called, "The Mig Mac"....and old board written in marker.

chefist

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 26, 2019, 05:50:50 PM
GOOD GOD! Sad if true and maybe the reason she was hyper sensitive to Jason hitting on her.

Her dad was a real POS and an idiot for not putting a roof on that house 20 years ago before it started caving in. I hope he wasn't the tard that routed the AC condensate drain into the bathroom plumbing.

BWahahahha...black alex

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2019, 05:50:54 PM
Mine did...all 8 of us...it was called, "The Mig Mac"....and old board written in marker.

He named it?  Classic!   I assume Mac only laced the young Chefist ass when needed?

to be honest, it's hard to believe a single word she says after she admitted to making false accusations against Jason. even if every word of her upbringing story was true, it doesn't excuse her actions.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 05:54:20 PM
He named it?  Classic!   I assume Mac only laced the young Chefist ass when needed?

I was too scared to screw up...my other siblings were beaten to a pulp.

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2019, 05:55:14 PM
I was too scared to screw up...my other siblings were beaten to a pulp.

Fear is the mind killer. 

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 05:54:41 PM
to be honest, it's hard to believe a single word she says after she admitted to making false accusations against Jason. even if every word of her upbringing story was true, it doesn't excuse her actions.

I don't believe a word she says.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 06:00:55 PM

I don't believe a word she says.

Well who knows?    Dietrich is live and his words are gospel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrMr14FJWj4

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2019, 05:50:05 PM
How are you sure?
It would be impossible to miss any residue on that thing.  I think it can influence the tides.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 06:04:12 PM
It would be impossible to miss any residue on that thing.  I think it can influence the tides.

True.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 06:04:12 PM

Wow...ok...ask a simple question.

whoozit

I wish 14 would start a You Tube channel.