• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

And as always this picture tells the whole story...

chefist

I highly recommend MV notify the local authorities of George's death threat.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2017, 10:43:05 AM
So Troll War II is over?   That lasted what?  15 hours?   Did The Mud King, Drone, Bateman, Queenie and OLG get out Ok?
Or did The Master lead them into a disaster?

Rest assured that Troll War II is not only far from over, but it has only just begun.  What you have witnessed was only an opening salvo to see what type of response would be evoked, and you have all provided The Master with volumes of information which he can use to build his strategy upon.  DO NOT DOUBT George's wisdom, intelligence, and blunt force of will in these matters.

Oh, and another thing - just wait until you find out who his expert is who will be dispatched to assist him with his internet issues when he has the money.  The request to at least one individual (not including Curtis) has already gone out.

"Maybe it's THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM."

GravitySucks

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 07, 2017, 11:49:14 AM
Rest assured that Troll War II is not only far from over, but it has only just begun.  What you have witnessed was only an opening salvo to see what type of response would be evoked, and you have all provided The Master with volumes of information which he can use to build his strategy upon.  DO NOT DOUBT George's wisdom, intelligence, and blunt force of will in these matters.

Oh, and another thing - just wait until you find out who his expert is who will be dispatched to assist him with his internet issues when he has the money.  The request to at least one individual (not including Curtis) has already gone out.

Steve Jobs is dead

Who

Roland has never been late for a 4-H meeting since he invented pedal-powered skates.

Quote from: chefist on October 07, 2017, 11:25:20 AM
I highly recommend MV notify the local authorities of George's death threat.
Yes, and send the authorities his video.

ONeill

Quote from: WildCard on October 07, 2017, 11:45:43 AM
no comment's though.
i want to leave a message for the master

I am not sure it is possible to post comments on dailymotion... Mighty strange if it is so.

WildCard

Quote from: ONeill on October 07, 2017, 12:35:20 PM
I am not sure it is possible to post comments on dailymotion... Mighty strange if it is so.

no it's not. that's what i was complaining about.
just the fact that it's up will rustle his jimmies.
bet you get a take down request

ONeill

Quote from: WildCard on October 07, 2017, 12:47:06 PM
no it's not. that's what i was complaining about.
just the fact that it's up will rustle his jimmies.
bet you get a take down request

Youtube might suck in many aspects but it provides something as simple as the ability to post a comment. Small wonder DM is such a failure.

heater

I for one and glad to see George go on the offensive in this matter.  I may not always approve of the methods, or devices Mr. Senda selects to defend himself and inform his followers but I trust his intent is for the GREATER GOOD.  Therefore I do not question or deride his choice but take heart that he is in control.

OLG, Mr. Senda is very lucky to have you on his side, and SEWERGAB doesn't deserve you!  I have not seen the data for the recent proof of MV's attack on Mr. Senda but I would be glad to review it and match up to the Dark Web IP's we traced from the Ethernet camera debacle.  Having an inside person on the SEWERGAB / MARTINEZ TONIGHT (FAKE) "Drain of Deplorable's" has been helpful (thanks "legs" whoever you are! George appreciates your service).

Who

I'm not going to repost Senda's videos but # 435 and # 436 are videos Senda made at a playground in May 2014. Imagine your children are playing at a playground and some old cretin is standing there making videos, especially an old coot who said he's sexually aroused by little teenaged girls.

This is from # 436:

"Shush! I got audio here, be quiet. You're ruining my video. Be quiet when I'm doing this. I'm posting these on YouTube. You be quiet! God, woman!"

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on October 07, 2017, 11:40:12 AM

Did he trip in the bathroom and fell with his mug ending in the bowl?

LadyFish

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 07, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

OLG, Mr. Senda is very lucky to have you on his side, and SEWERGAB doesn't deserve you!  I have not seen the data for the recent proof of MV's attack on Mr. Senda but I would be glad to review it and match up to the Dark Web IP's we traced from the Ethernet camera debacle.  Having an inside person on the SEWERGAB / MARTINEZ TONIGHT (FAKE) "Drain of Deplorable's" has been helpful (thanks "legs" whoever you are! George appreciates your service).

As part of your investigation for your Master, you might consider googling something like “random music from speakers on Mac.”

Perhaps MV has been doing this for years to others, all across the country and now your Master has discovered a vast conspiracy against Mac users OR your Master is just a common paranoid fruitcake.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 07, 2017, 09:25:51 AM
You mean an old man who has admitted to being sexually aroused by little teenaged girls filming teenaged girls with whom he has no affiliation? So he can watch them again later? I wonder if he touches himself while he is watching them and a better question is where is security? Does the school know that he is doing this and posting the video? How is the police not involved? Also are these little girls part of "the women" that Senda has on his ipad? Oh, and don't forget to donate to his Gofundme fund.

Knowing what we know now, that video is awful. He also titled it, “high school cheerleaders”. Trying his best to sell his product to others who have his tendencies.

I like the part when he looks at the innocent high school kid, 15 years old & the kid looks up at Senda for a second. George doesn’t hesitate to say “I make YouTube videos”, the whole time the kid isnt paying any attention to Senda.

GravitySucks

Quote from: username on October 07, 2017, 02:09:05 PM
Knowing what we know now, that video is awful. He also titled it, “high school cheerleaders”. Trying his best to sell his product to others who have his tendencies.

I like the part when he looks at the innocent high school kid, 15 years old & the kid looks up at Senda for a second. George doesn’t hesitate to say “I make YouTube videos”, the whole time the kid isnt paying any attention to Senda.

Dog whistle for Casio

Quote from: LadyFish on October 07, 2017, 02:08:08 PM
As part of your investigation for your Master, you might consider googling something like “random music from speakers on Mac.”

Perhaps MV has been doing this for years to others, all across the country and now your Master has discovered a vast conspiracy against Mac users OR your Master is just a common paranoid fruitcake.

MV has been a notorious blackhat on the dark web for decades now. Only recently have his crimes come to light.

;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 07, 2017, 02:30:14 PM
MV has been a notorious blackhat on the dark web for decades now. Only recently have his crimes accomplishments come to light.

;D

FIFY

I am sincerely glad you survived the opening skirmish of Troll War II OLG.  It's obvious that The Master's 3rd Eye allows him to plot
strategy at a 4th dimensional level.  I shan't under estimate him again and will await his battle plan to be revealed in it's own
good time.

I admit I am intrigued as to whom he will engage to get to the bottom of the internet skullduggery. 

Is it Vint Cerf?

Bob Metcalf?

Or perhaps Radia Perlman?

starrmtn001

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 07, 2017, 01:09:35 PM
I for one and glad to see George go on the offensive in this matter.  I may not always approve of the methods, or devices Mr. Senda selects to defend himself and inform his followers but I trust his intent is for the GREATER GOOD.  Therefore I do not question or deride his choice but take heart that he is in control.

You're getting really good at this!  If I didn't know better I'd believe it. ;) ;D