• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

I think the fat cunt has an actual crapper as a seat in front of his computer. He certainly looks here like he's trying to squeeze out a major one.

ONeill

"I have people who know how to use the Internet"

MV, you're so fucked...

ONeill

"It is just a matter of time and money"

ONeill

Behold the Master being contemplative after utterly annihilating the hopes and dreams of the Vandeven household. MV, do you shit yourself every morning knowing what's coming?

Quote from: ONeill on October 06, 2017, 11:48:18 PM
I think the fat cunt has an actual crapper as a seat in front of his computer. He certainly looks here like he's trying to squeeze out a major one.

I believe Falkie has seen more turds than 99% of everyone who has ever lived

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on October 06, 2017, 11:49:12 PM
"I have people who know how to use the Internet"

MV, you're so fucked...

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on October 06, 2017, 11:53:13 PM
MV, do you shit yourself every morning knowing what's coming?

what's "coming" every morning is indeed a routine shit, but i can assure you i get none of it on myself.

My word. I don't know where to start with that guy's recent videos.

RE: "CONFIRMED. MV HACKED MY MAC. PLEASE DONATE TO GFM RELIEF." Nothing like issuing hate-filled death threats. That guy has major issues. For sure. How he is allowed to keep that channel up is beyond me. False accusations and paranoid delusions -- then claiming he will "go after" people in a way that I find very unsettling. Is this the same "Anthony George Senda" has the Contra Costa County Court has a record of a restraining order issued against him for domestic violence?

RE:
"ALHAMBRA HIGH SCHOOL. MARTINEZ, CA. SOCCER PRACTICE. DONATE TO GO FUND ME RELIEF." Totally creepy. Some guy with no connection to that school is stalking its perimeter, then is seen filming teenage girls. Makes my skin crawl. I don't know if the Alhambra High School has security, but it would be advised to keep an eye on some creep who tries to film teenage girls.

Then writes the comment: BEGIN QUOTE<<"I see the schools cheerleaders practice all the time...">>END QUOTE.  What? Is he implying he is "watching them" and "all the time." Again, that made my skin crawl to think some old guy is hanging around that school he holds no connection to -- especially if he does have a court-ordered restraining order for violence and antisocial behavior. I bet that school knows its girls are safe with such creeps "seeing them all the time."

My word. What in the world is wrong with that guy? I mean it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 07, 2017, 12:21:32 AM
What was with the pointing?

I'm guessing it's to let us know he means business!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2017, 12:22:54 AM
I'm guessing it's to let us know he means business!

Exactly. He'll no doubt hire one of those law firms throughout the country years ago that had ads spots featuring the actor Robert Vaughn (now late). He would say that same thing: "Hire this firm -- and let them know you mean business," Vaughn would state, yes, pointing his finger at the camera eye in a show of force.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 07, 2017, 12:21:24 AM
My word. I don't know where to start with that guy's recent videos.

RE: "CONFIRMED. MV HACKED MY MAC. PLEASE DONATE TO GFM RELIEF." Nothing like issuing hate-filled death threats. That guy has major issues. For sure. How he is allowed to keep that channel up is beyond me. False accusations and paranoid delusions -- then claiming he will "go after" people in a way that I find very unsettling. Is this the same "Anthony George Senda" has the Contra Costa County Court has a record of a restraining order issued against him for domestic violence?

RE:
"ALHAMBRA HIGH SCHOOL. MARTINEZ, CA. SOCCER PRACTICE. DONATE TO GO FUND ME RELIEF." Totally creepy. Some guy with no connection to that school is stalking its perimeter, then is seen filming teenage girls. Makes my skin crawl. I don't know if the Alhambra High School has security, but it would be advised to keep an eye on some creep who tries to film teenage girls.

Then writes the comment: BEGIN QUOTE<<"I see the schools cheerleaders practice all the time...">>END QUOTE.  What? Is he implying he is "watching them" and "all the time." Again, that made my skin crawl to think some old guy is hanging around that school he holds no connection to -- especially if he does have a court-ordered restraining order for violence and antisocial behavior. I bet that school knows its girls are safe with such creeps "seeing them all the time."

My word. What in the world is wrong with that guy? I mean it.

it's really something, isn't it?  all of it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 06, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
Even after AlienCon put an end to his attempt to sell t-shirts with their logo, it doesn't occur to him they aren't going to allow anyone to video their conferences, let alone live-stream them. 

He says he's going to be the first to do so from a paranormal convention.  Yes, why has no one ever done so - all hail Falkie for being the one to come up with the idea .

Exactly. I suspect that whole trip thing -- which relates like some religious pilgrimage for this guy as if he's visiting some holy land --  will be a bust and in the end I suspect that guy will take the money and run. It appears that "A&E" network wasn't "thrilled" to learn its trademark was being pirated for profit by someone with no connection to them. Um, maybe they won't like the use of its trademarked name "Aliencon," either, for those out to make money for themselves by using it for "donations." That is, without their express, written consent. 

And live streaming? Again, I conclude he's spoken with the organizers and cleared the rights to do that. Since it's a private event and the filming rights would belong to them. Gee, maybe he's not figured out the reason no one has ever lived streamed it -- is because such visitors are not allowed to?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 07, 2017, 12:40:44 AM
Exactly. He'll no doubt hire one of those law firms throughout the country years ago that had ads spots featuring the actor Robert Vaughn (now late). He would say that same thing: "Hire this firm -- and let them know you mean business," Vaughn would state, yes, pointing his finger at the camera eye in a show of force.

Indeed! LOL  ;D

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2017, 12:46:26 AM
it's really something, isn't it?  all of it.

That guy is a national treasure. His entire place, his videos and all his gadgets should be enshrined in the Smithsonian Institution, for sure. His "Timerunner" rant had me look that up. Some system extension for the Mac OS Classic (System 7 through System 9). Yes, a system extension. Why didn't he just remove it? Even if it's invisible, that Mac ace could have used ResEdit to locate it, make it visible and then delete it.

That guy is a miracle. But now, like George Noory, whose line he stole, there's "his army" out there of fellow misfits he will send after people who he mistakenly believes "are out to get him." I'm still trying to get over why he'd post ranting death threats on a public social-media channel -- and feel that is acceptable behavior in society? What in the world?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2017, 12:56:12 AM
Indeed! LOL  ;D

Yes, except Falkie may not know Robert Vaughn passed away last year and he's "not there" for him to point his finger at the "trolls and haters" to let them know "you mean business." Here is one of those vintage ads I found, but know we are reduced to Falkie instead of Vaughn getting "serious" with us.

Hey, Falkie, hurt in an accident? Brain injuries? Slip and fall? Medical malpractice? Have your reputation ruined by evil online trolls and haters? Sewergabbers spreading lies and abusing you? Need to call the "hurt line?" Damn it, you needed Vaughn, because, like you, "Tell them you mean business":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeCR8iiHSeg
###

OK, Falkie, I enjoyed the legal rant and your army of lawyers will soon clear your "good name." But in the interim, please call the "Hurt Line" as once advertised for varied legal firms in the country by the now-late actor Robert Vaughn. If you can't trust "The Man From U.N.C.L.E" to get you the legal aid you need, who can you trust?:
https://i.imgur.com/H37wrdc.jpg[/img]]

Who

Quote from: username on October 06, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

He probably shouldn’t have recorded this video.

He did video a few years ago standing outside a children's playground.

#3,000  (I guess) - rather anti-climatic after the ass kicking Righteous Army vid.  There are a few highlights -
neck hair, glare/reflection off of the window obscuring the subject manner and a blaring car horn.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0F9UODaUc

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 06, 2017, 10:23:10 PM
Sewergab.  Literally.

Only my 2nd Upper Right moment in the sun and the 1st I was merely quoting my Mom.
It's gonna be a good day today!!!!!!!!!!   :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Who on October 07, 2017, 05:45:09 AM
He did video a few years ago standing outside a children's playground.

Quote from: username on October 06, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

He probably shouldn’t have recorded this video.

You mean an old man who has admitted to being sexually aroused by little teenaged girls filming teenaged girls with whom he has no affiliation? So he can watch them again later? I wonder if he touches himself while he is watching them and a better question is where is security? Does the school know that he is doing this and posting the video? How is the police not involved? Also are these little girls part of "the women" that Senda has on his ipad? Oh, and don't forget to donate to his Gofundme fund.

Quote from: chefist on October 07, 2017, 10:20:54 AM
Looks like George's attack video is down. Oh My! Good thing I recorded it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sztabh9zoc8fxwj/MV%20Death%20Threat%201.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aa2ro04jirmkdj3/MV%20Death%20Threat%202.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni4o5nwhpp6autu/MV%20Death%20Threat%203.mp4?dl=0

So Troll War II is over?   That lasted what?  15 hours?   Did The Mud King, Drone, Bateman, Queenie and OLG get out Ok?
Or did The Master lead them into a disaster?