• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:27:49 PM
Yup, and people tend to forget, if there is a new American civil war ultimately the side that will win, is the side that has the backing of the bulk forces of the US military, an Ar-15 wont do much against an m2 abrams.

Hmmm...American pud and British pud agree with one another. Big surprise, everyone!  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:37:25 PM
Hmmm...American pud and British pud agree with one another. Big surprise, everyone!  :D

Lol again your triggered.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:30:26 PM
Yup i agree , it would take some sort of natural disaster/ foreign attack to cuase that. And Trump is pro police/ law and order.

I think only two things could do it. A nuclear war or a solar flare. I think the solar flare threat is greatly underestimated and the nuclear war threat overestimated.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:39:12 PM
Lol again your triggered.

Au contraire! I brought you out of the woodwork, Empress.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 13, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
I think only two things could do it. A nuclear war or a solar flare. I think the solar flare threat is greatly underestimated and the nuclear war threat overestimated.

A solar flare would be my guess, or some sort space based emp weapon to knock out our satalite network.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:41:38 PM
Au contraire! I brought you out of the woodwork, Empress.  ;)

Yes theone

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:41:57 PM
A solar flare would be my guess, or some sort space based emp weapon to knock out our satalite network.

Yeah, yeah...that's it...or maybe aliens from space...yeah, they'd probably buy that.  :D

Fuckin' A. You 2 really need to stop fighting each other.  You both are basically on the same side so stop it.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 13, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
Fuckin' A. You 2 really need to stop fighting each other.  You both are basically on the same side so stop it.

Lol im trying to not be insulting but damn it's hard.

ItsOver

Jorch is fighting to save the grid.  Falkie is the secret weapon for other adversaries.  Fear not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:48:13 PM
Lol im trying to not be insulting but damn it's hard.

That's OK. I have no respect for you either. You obviously consider yourself some sort of thread cop here but your attempts at squelching discussion are most often laughable. You think adding an extra lol is devastating your opponent in an argument. It's cute.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2017, 06:49:48 PM
Jorch is fighting to save the grid.  Falkie is the secret weapon for other adversaries.  Fear not.

Hoagland also died so noory could succeed  :'(

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:52:43 PM
That's OK. I have no respect for you either. You obviously consider yourself some sort of thread cop here but your attempts at squelching discussion are most often laughable. You think adding an extra lol is devastating your opponent in an argument. It's cute.  :D

Lol lol lol lol

ItsOver

Damn.  I'm in a public spot and they're playing the Crap News Network.  They're busy slobbering over Michelle Obama at the moment with "White House Transition, Michelle Obama:  From reluctant politician to Dems' rock star."  LOL.

albrecht

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 05:30:53 PM
After all the lies told about Obama, from the very start, I don't think you should be pointing fingers.  You have to admit, The Donald's cabinet picks are lacking inspiration.
Aside from Carson, who I've always thought was a bit batty (who gets outraged when stories of attacking his mother and trying to stab someone are NOT believed) but apparently a very competent doctor, I think the nominees from what I've seen on C-SPAN are pretty good. I wish Rex or Mattis would've run for President instead, actually. A bit disappoint in Rubio etc who seem to agree with Hillary and want to really amp up a new Cold War or even a real one with many countries. War is not a solution to everything and sanctions can also, sometimes, push someone into a corner or cause human misery. Different problems, different countries, etc might entail different solutions. And what has worked in the past might not be the proper solution now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 13, 2017, 06:36:25 PM
Only problem being that a bunch of even less educated, very much poorer insurgents literally recruiting children have successfully managed to stand up to that same government in multiple theaters such as Afghanistan and Iraq using ancient Kalashnikovs and I.E.D.'s.

Hmm, but they're tribal and have far less to lose than the average American as far as worldly goods are concerned. Tribal means they have large families, and if not family, they're verified several levels out.

Remember how Bush W tried to trot out the myth that Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were best friends? Nothing could be further from the truth.

But if a 'civil' war came about in the USA (or any Western country), you'll have similar to the Balkans, only worse.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2017, 06:55:30 PM
Aside from Carson, who I've always thought was a bit batty (who gets outraged when stories of attacking his mother and trying to stab someone are NOT believed) but apparently a very competent doctor, I think the nominees from what I've seen on C-SPAN are pretty good. I wish Rex or Mattis would've run for President instead, actually. A bit disappoint in Rubio etc who seem to agree with Hillary and want to really amp up a new Cold War or even a real one with many countries. War is not a solution to everything and sanctions can also, sometimes, push someone into a corner or cause human misery. Different problems, different countries, etc might entail different solutions. And what has worked in the past might not be the proper solution now.
Rubio and "friends."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 06:19:43 PM
I only talk that way to people who deserve it and they don't take offence. If they do take offence then  they shouldn't start what they can't handle.

It's dicks like you that will make this place unusable. You can't have a robust disagreement without being a pompous bully. You can say all that stuff to me because I brush it off as the ravings of an old windbag, but other people will be put off. Do you want a place that will just be a handful of social inadequates like you spitting poison at each other? If that's what you want then have at it, but most people will fuck off somewhere  else and leave you dolts to it.

Okay, now let's get real here.  There is no doubt that you are the most laughably volitile and tunnel visioned poster in BelGab (although I've never checked out the Falkie thread).  Your
over wrought mindless screeds are ledgendary and you embarrass even your own countryman on this thread who, although he's not likely to admit it, distances himself through his  silence or interjection of humor.  He has some class whereas you are a mutt.  You need to get wise to yourself--you come off like an emotional basket case.  You probably have never won a hand of poker have you?

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:52:52 PM
Hoagland also died so noory could succeed  :'(
Hoagie's immortal.  A dolphin told me so.  Unless his life giving lava lamp died.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

Hmm, but they're tribal and have far less to lose than the average American as far as worldly goods are concerned. Tribal means they have large families, and if not family, they're verified several levels out.

Remember how Bush W tried to trot out the myth that Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were best friends? Nothing could be further from the truth.

But if a 'civil' war came about in the USA (or any Western country), you'll have similar to the Balkans, only worse.
Maybe, despite Obama and the left's attempts I don't think our countries are that bitter between itself to have a Balkan situation where feuds and bad-blood go back centuries. It could be some marginalized communities, to use a leftist term, still carry a big grudge but plenty of black people are now in the middle-class and have "something to lose." And there isn't, at least here, a huge religious divide (this maybe is happening with the importing of Muslims to countries but still a very small population here, thankfully.) And the Catholics/Prods here, for the most part, have gotten over their differences and actually are more a coalition against the secular views. Likewise the Protestants here, especially Baptist and Evangelicals, and the best champions of the Jews and Israel these days. Strange times if one thinks historically.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:11:44 PM
General Mathis , and even tho Miku isn't a bad guy shooting at targets doesn't equate combat experience. The point being if Americans in general wont stand up to combat gangs/crime etc , we will not start a " civil war" over trivial shit.

Not to be a dick or anything but I thought I was right about the spelling of his name.  ::)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2017, 06:58:08 PM
Rubio and "friends."

And to think, I actually voted for Rubio.  Oh well, there was no real alternative.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2017, 06:58:08 PM
Rubio and "friends."

I don't trust Rubio.  He is way too cozy with Graham and McCain for my liking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 13, 2017, 07:06:29 PM
I don't trust Rubio.  He is way too cozy with Graham and McCain for my liking.

How about Schumer looking over his glasses saying that Trump should be careful because the IC has 6 ways from Sunday to get revenge.  ::)

First against the wall!  >:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 07:07:56 PM
How about Schumer looking over his glasses saying that Trump should be careful because the IC has 6 ways from Sunday to get revenge.  ::)

First against the wall!  >:(

The less said about Schumer the better.  Nasty piece of work.  Fitting replacement for Reid.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 06:58:26 PM
Okay, now let's get real here.  There is no doubt that you are the most laughably volitile and tunnel visioned poster in BelGab (although I've never checked out the Falkie thread).  Your
over wrought mindless screeds are ledgendary and you embarrass even your own countryman on this thread who, although he's not likely to admit it, distances himself through his  silence or interjection of humor.  He has some class whereas you are are a mutt.  You need to get wise to yourself--you come off like an emotional basket case.  You probably have never won a hand of poker have you?

Penetrating as ever. I hope whoever looks after you makes sure you don't run into traffic and end up splattered all over the road, it would be such a shame for us all. I'm sure if you took a poll to find the top five most admired posters on BG I'd at least get an honourable mention, it's only bitter old bastards like you who are immune to my loveliness and charm. All this anger obviously comes from deep-seated sexual frustration - all that time spent handling torpedoes has got you confused and you're taking it out on innocent posters. Your hero-worship of Trump is your Freudian id letting itself loose. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but you obviously want some big strong man to grab you by the hair and brutally sodomise you.

Your use of the word 'poker' was also deeply suggestive. Some traumatic event from childhood, a dubious uncle perhaps? Come on, tell the class, you'll feel much happy when you let it all out.

And for fuck's sake, learn  to spell, you illiterate lemon.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 07:14:58 PM
Penetrating as ever. I hope whoever looks after you makes sure you don't run into traffic and end up splattered all over the road, it would be such a shame for us all. I'm sure if you took a poll to find the top five most admired posters on BG I'd at least get an honourable mention, it's only bitter old bastards like you who are immune to my loveliness and charm. All this anger obviously comes from deep-seated sexual frustration - all that time spent handling torpedoes has got you confused and you're taking it out on innocent posters. Your hero-worship of Trump is your Freudian id letting itself loose. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but you obviously want some big strong man to grab you by the hair and brutally sodomise you.

Your use of the word 'poker' was also deeply suggestive. Some traumatic event from childhood, a dubious uncle perhaps? Come on, tell the class, you'll feel much happy when you let it all out.

And for fuck's sake, learn  to spell, you illiterate lemon.

You just can't help yourself can you?  I rest my case.