• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

Why? The average American isn't aware the Earth isn't composed of just the USA; They're hardly likely to have heard of Yorkshire or which country it might be in.
Some of them also believe the earth is flat. :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
Exactly what I was thinking...HW could get rather nasty when she put her mind to it. Just ask Noory and Senda...
I am positive she is here somewhere. She can't take people criticizing her. It's why she kept adapting to our posts last night.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
I used to play an online game called Everquest 2 where we used voice chat frequently. There was some lady with what I (and most people that heard it) would call a phone sex voice, though she sounded way past her prime. Most people pretty much ignored it and got to the task at hand but it sounded like she was putting in a lot of effort to make her voice sound the way it did.

There was one Russian guy (whom had an accent straight out of Hunt for Red October) though that got totally enthralled with her voice. He couldn't stop talking about it and wondered why his friends (in real life) weren't as taken by it as he was. I am guessing, Art, in his old age got suckered in in a similar way. Luckily sex voice gamer seemed to be retired and wasn't trying to manipulate anyone as far as I know.

That can happen to us men folk, R.A.      I don't find anything really special about Heather's voice at all.  Perhaps Art really did.

Ms. London here, now you are talking!   She gets me every time.    8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg6UB9Qk0o

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

For someone who has only registered today, you already know I'm English? Impressive stuff, sock puppet.

It's swishypants.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
That can happen to us men folk, R.A.      I don't find anything really special about Heather's voice at all.  Perhaps Art really did.

I would pay Steph Young to read me a phone book. Yet Sredni finds her to be a commoner.

GretalX

What about Producer Michelle?  Has anyone heard from her on this???

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
It's swishypants.
I don't get this hidden account thing. Post under your own name. God people are lame.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

Why? The average American isn't aware the Earth isn't composed of just the USA; They're hardly likely to have heard of Yorkshire or which country it might be in.

Country?  I thought it was a dog breed. Isn’t that their club flag for kennel outings?

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
He said in his own words (and voice) in The Art of Talk that he had numerous female groupies. He also admitted to allowing some of  them to “capture” him. Did he ever say that he never cheated on Ramona? If he cheated on Ramona, his “one true love”, then certainly he could have cheated on Airyn. And we all know old men like the poon as much as the young ones do. Maybe more so. They have to prove they can still get it (up).

I believe he was definitely in love with Ramona. At least that is how it looked. It really seemed like she was in charge and wouldn't allow him to get away with anything haha
But... in the heat of passion, I believe, it doesn't matter what circumstances a person has going on (married, kids) they are going to get some sexy time.
Getting swept up in the moment and having that carnal innate behavior take over is something not many can control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

popple

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
And the suggestion that Heather's been in touch with Art much earlier than we thought? (It's hard to tell what is BellGab bullshit, and what she actually said- which is also bullshit  ;D )

I don't recall it seeming like he knew of her previously or was even that excited first time he spoke to her on the GabCast.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

She apparently realizes Keith signs her checks.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
No but there was some things about it. He was constantly being harassed and hacked. There is quite a lot of shit that happened during the years I was listening.

He had a heart attack which resulted in him having emergency open heart surgery and a stent put in.
He discharged himself from the hospital, against Doctors orders (yeah that was stupid), and was on the air again the following night.
A few days later he died in his sleep due to pulmonary embolisms in his lungs.

Ah, now I know you.  My old compadre from another forum.   You're in Newfoundland or was it New Brunswick?  I remember you turned me on to Kevin Smith.  I was trying to google Smith an hour ago but it only pulled up that stupid filmmaker.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
The social pendulum is just that. This new generation of kids is going to bring back a lot of that. I can see it in them. Prepare to get knocked out, wimps.

Yeah, he was big on this idea. /ignore

GravitySucks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
I believe he was definitely in love with Ramona. At least that is how it looked. It really seemed like she was in charge and wouldn't allow him to get away with anything haha
But... in the heat of passion, I believe, it doesn't matter what circumstances a person has going on (married, kids) they are going to get some sexy time.
Getting swept up in the moment and having that carnal innate behavior take over is something not many can control.

If you go back. And listen to his first Tess Gerritsen interview on C2C, I believe he would have hit that whether Ramona was in the room or not.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

The only thing I find special about THAT voice is how annoying it is.  She has a retarded, nasal way of Kim Komandoing over enunciating words in a strange, halting valley girl manner.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
Country?  I thought it was a dog breed. Isn’t that their club flag for kennel outings?

Yeah, and stop naming towns after beer.

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/992007240004485120

I'll bet this means the host is East Coast. Aren't there enough mentally and emotionally unstable west coast girls for you to choose from Keith? You could have beat Heather at her own game. And we don't have bleeping deserts on the East Coast.

dsz

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

She has posted on Heather's FB some. Seems she's tried to be as understanding to both parties as she can while pointing out Heather's faults and phallacies.

dsz

Lonsomebatch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
Yes, looking at how they 'both' type, it's him.  8)

Yeah. It's me. How did you get out of jail you MI-6 "Chris Steele" fucker? I'll make sure you go right the fuck back! :) MV banned me when I balked at paying for access here, so I just spent a few months making accounts and use one-off accounts like this to do hit&runs. MV bans them and I just make a new one or use one of my cherished presets. Ban me? LOL! Nah, ain't possible. I hope they let me bag and hood your criminal British ass Pud. I've got some beer cans to shove up your faggot ass, but they're 40's. :)

See ya next time! Chicken Fuckers!

(Lock this site down so I can't come back. Stranglehold now baby!)

ponyboysunset

Ok I decided to relisten to this clusterfuck of a show since I missed the first 15 minutes laughing my ass off.
Let's start with the opener..

"If you don't know who Heather Wade is then you don't listen to talk radio."
JFC...these people.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
Could also mean the new host has a Coast connection and doesn't want to go against the old mother ship.
What time zone is Spooky Tim in?

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 11:28:57 AM
Yes, indeed.  "It is an was Art what she does did."

That's cold haha :D Even Art in his most desperate moments would not touch Lasha.
She'll spin a nice yarn for you and you might find her personality magnetic but that vagina, no way.

BettyO417

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
Exactly what I was thinking...HW could get rather nasty when she put her mind to it. Just ask Noory and Senda...

HW and a potential guest. Let me introduce Peter Caine the Dog Trainer and his thoughts on being interviewed by the “She Gets It Girl”! 😉 Enjoy....

https://youtu.be/Hk9Eo_Lxw6o

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
That's cold haha :D Even Art in his most desperate moments would not touch Lasha.
She'll spin a nice yarn for you and you might find her personality magnetic but that vagina, no way.

Glad to see some of you have more discerning tastes.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
Some of them also believe the earth is flat. :P

Of course it's not flat, if it were all the domesticated cats would have knocked everything off of it already.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
Yeah. It's me. How did you get out of jail you MI-6 "Chris Steele" fucker? I'll make sure you go right the fuck back! :) MV banned me when I balked at paying for access here, so I just spent a few months making accounts and use one-off accounts like this to do hit&runs. MV bans them and I just make a new one or use one of my cherished presets. Ban me? LOL! Nah, ain't possible. I hope they let me bag and hood your criminal British ass Pud. I've got some beer cans to shove up your faggot ass, but they're 40's. :)

See ya next time! Chicken Fuckers!

(Lock this site down so I can't come back. Stranglehold now baby!)
Welcome back, Swishy.  We're ready for you to start pantsing everyone.  :D