• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2019, 10:16:01 PM
He's reduced to broadcasting from a stop sign now?

Yeah, anywhere he can find free wifi.

How embarrassing.

George is no fool.  He's gonna have to see your bona fideeze before he can expect his largesse.  No Nigerian Prince nor Vegas flim flam man is gonna pull the wool over his bad eye.  Who  the hell do these hucksters think they are dealing with? 

Norm

Looks like the stop sign free WiFi access point will be the goto place for YouTube videos for our chunky monkey.

While George is all fired up to purchase a 'new' iPad from Amazon, his only option to pay for it will be to deposit the full cash sale amount to his 'secured' credit card. But then he has to also pay for internet connectivity via T-Mobile? Since he failed to pay his second month of service T-Mobile was forced cancelled him and will now likely require not only payment in advance for each month, but also demand a security deposit as well! Time to crank up the begging, damn those trolls, full grifting ahead!

George, you just keep digging a hole of dependency deeper and deeper but hey, as grim as it looks we're still pulling for you. When you finally reach the end of your grifter's rope we'll make sure to cut you free because dammit, you're just so loveable. And smart too! And that sweet neck of yours, growing bigger every day like a dang ballon! 

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 01:15:11 AM

Remember Senda Fans!  If you didn't hear it from George, it didn't happen.

FIFY

He looks like the bottom of a bar toilet.  What's keeping him alive?

Fuck Senda with a vibrating porcupine.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmyHugUVvSc

Fortunately, George got internet so he will be able to do YouTubes in his apartment, and fortunately was able to buy more books and a DVD for his bookshelves.

whoozit

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 04:22:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmyHugUVvSc

Fortunately, George got internet so he will be able to do YouTubes in his apartment, and fortunately was able to buy more books and a DVD for his bookshelves.

Wait.

Is that why he's been making his videos out there? So he can use a neighbor's wifi or something?

I thought it had just gotten too crowded in his apartment.  :o

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 03, 2019, 09:23:08 PM
Wait.

Is that why he's been making his videos out there? So he can use a neighbor's wifi or something?

He got the cheapest available wifi from a cell phone service for his IPad.  He doesn't realize that it gets throttled after you use your designated GB's, so he was going outside to try to get better reception...

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 03, 2019, 09:23:08 PM
Wait.

Wow!   Look who is home at last!

Norm

Falkie should try to get back his C2C gig, $100/month for 5 minutes work isn't too shabby

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 05, 2019, 06:43:50 PM
Kathy almost got blacked!

[attachment=1,msg1345021]

What an interesting description George uses for this black man. I might chose other adjectives such as desperate or blind...

Quote from: whoozit on August 05, 2019, 06:47:56 PM
He must be blind.
Exactly!

Mizak

So, did George avoid the apartment inspector again?
[/quote]

Of course.Guy comes at 2 .He goes takes a dump.Says he's suppose to be there till 4.Hides out till 4:10.Looks out window.All clear.Off the fat fuck goes ! Just a matter of time until he does have an inspection and gets kicked out.All in due time.

WOTR

Quote from: Mizak on August 06, 2019, 03:52:03 PM

Of course.Guy comes at 2 .He goes takes a dump.Says he's suppose to be there till 4.Hides out till 4:10.Looks out window.All clear.Off the fat fuck goes ! Just a matter of time until he does have an inspection and gets kicked out.All in due time.
I would imagine when it starts raining cockroaches, bedbugs or carpet beetles into the apartment below him they may schedule a special inspection...

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2HuiPtwUU

George says he went to Social Security, and learned that he can earn $2000 a year without having to claim it to social security.  Let us all pause for a moment to breathe a deep sigh of relief.  The I pad will be ordered.  Unfortunately, he forgot the butter.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5JAzBfr_cA

George Senda reveals that Being There is the person that sent him the $500. and doxes her first name, in order to express his appreciation to her.

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2019, 09:08:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5JAzBfr_cA

George Senda reveals that Being There is the person that sent him the $500. and doxes her first name, in order to express his appreciation to her.

Wow.  Nice to see George videoing from inside his groovy pad once more.  Not even a pixelated hot mess either.

Not really sure who the ill person is as I did not watch many of Seraphim's videos but Get Well Soon and may your taste in charity targets improve in the future.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 06, 2019, 09:33:14 PM
Wow.  Nice to see George videoing from inside his groovy pad once more. 

No, it is not.  What would be nice would be the video of this 400 lb rolling anus being lead away to jail in handcuffs.

Senda could make some real coin by shaking his manboobs for the cam, but he would never lower himself to make anything that would be universally popular.

Norm

George Senda:

I just got a comment which I removed demanding I not talk about Being There by a so-called friend.
Being There was very generous, and nice to me before and after she sent the money.
I am concerned about her health status and want her to get better.
A true friend of her would not DEMAND I not talk about her nor not ask that my 1,400 subscribers pray for her and think positive thoughts about her.
I think that her " friend " does her a great disservice.

I would be doing this even if she had not send me a dime.
It's the right thing to do & I will not be dictated to by anyone when I have a legitimate concern for a friend's well being or otherwise.
I did nothing wrong and I have already received several private messages from my subscribers saying that they are also praying for her.

Expected donations for my $15,000 Trust Fund can be sent to Falkie2013@gmail.com