• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 05:15:18 PM
I feel sorry for you and your obsessive need to brag about your imaginary sexual conquests online.

I can help with that.  Just stop reading my posts.

I mean, if you can overcome your compulsion to do so.  Others have done it, so I know that it can be done. Believe in yourself, runt boy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 05:44:36 PM
I can help with that.  Just stop reading my posts.

I mean, if you can overcome your compulsion to do so.  Others have done it, so I know that it can be done. Believe in yourself, runt boy.

I didn’t say stop. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 05:45:55 PM
I didn’t say stop. :D

I'm grateful that I'm not you, so I'm happy. You wish you were me, which makes you miserable.

We're both getting what we deserve. I don't really see a problem here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 05:51:45 PM
I'm grateful that I'm not you, so I'm happy. You wish you were me, which makes you miserable.

We're both getting what we deserve. I don't really see a problem here.

The feeling is mutual, you fucking worm.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

As was obviated by the fact that all he could think to write in response to me is that he thinks that I probably couldn’t win a physical fight. Once again, you lose. What is it about you and losing?! :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 06:07:58 PM
As was obviated by the fact that all he could think to write in response to me is that he thinks that I probably couldn’t win a physical fight.

Was he wrong?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:21:02 PM
Was he wrong?

Does it matter?! What happened to you lefties?! You used to be all about standing up for the little guy and now you pride yourselves on trying to be the biggest douchebags. Once again, you’re why Trump is president now so thank you for that. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 05:54:57 PM

Ooo, looks like I cut too close to the bone.  Well, I'm off to live my life now.  Feel free to keep reading about it, and seeing what you are missing out on.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 06:23:24 PM
Does it matter?! What happened to you lefties?! You used to be all about standing up for the little guy and now you pride yourselves on trying to be the biggest douchebags. Once again, you’re why Trump is president now so thank you for that. :D

I think what Sredni was implying was that you're making up for being weak by attacking everyone online every chance you get.

He really didn't imply it but said it outright.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:38:40 PM
I think what Sredni was implying was that you're making up for being weak by attacking everyone online every chance you get.

I don’t “attack” anyone and the fact that you choose to see it that way shows just how far gone you really are. Stop manufacturing outrage! Aren’t there enough real things for you to be upset about?!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 06:41:42 PM
I don’t “attack” anyone and the fact that you choose to see it that way shows just how far gone you really are. Stop manufacturing outrage! Aren’t there enough real things for you to be upset about?!

O.K. Mr. President.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 06:32:22 PM
Ooo, looks like I cut too close to the bone.  Well, I'm off to live my life now.  Feel free to keep reading about it, and seeing what you are missing out on.

The only bone you’ve ever cut too close to is that microphallus of yours. You were shaving your pubes in a vain attempt to make it look bigger and almost cut it right off.

Quote from: Norm on October 14, 2019, 12:14:17 PM
Spreading the Falkie love from that 'other' forum...

oh my gosh Norm , I’m afraid tho ask what that is... it looks very titillating though,  I could be wrong he he…

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 06:47:01 PM
He will be again thanks to total hypocrites like you. ;)

I'm guessing your mental and physical weaknesses prevent you from getting fresh oxygen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:53:24 PM
I'm guessing your mental and physical weaknesses prevent you from getting fresh oxygen.

I’m guessing yours prevent you from being able to even cook a steak properly.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 14, 2019, 06:50:36 PM
oh my gosh Norm , I’m afraid tho ask what that is... it looks very titillating though,  I could be wrong he he…

You're not from the Pacific Northwest, I see. It's a geoduck (pronounced gooeyduck), a type of clam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:55:25 PM
Not from the Pacific Northwest, I see. It's a geoduck (pronounced gooeyduck), a type of clam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck

You know that but don’t even know how to cook a steak properly?! Book smart but street stupid, I guess. ???

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 06:57:02 PM
You know that but don’t even know how to cook a steak properly?! Book smart but street stupid, I guess. ???

What is it with you and your murderous vendetta against cows? Try a goddamn salad once in a while.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:58:23 PM
What is it with you and your murderous vendetta against cows? Try a goddamn salad once in a while.

I’m an omnivore, you stupid cunt. Do you even know what that means?! ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 06:41:42 PM
I don’t “attack” anyone

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 05:54:57 PM

Gee, I had to go allll the way back to your most recent comment to me to find an example of what a liar you are.  You're really only useful when a fraternity is having a dwarf-tossing party.  You can eat my shit forever.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 06:58:23 PM
What is it with you and your murderous vendetta against cows?

He is envious of their superior intellect.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:34:05 PM
Another trip to the bananas factory for Dr. Chode Huffer.

If he contracted rabies it would improve his intellect and make him a little more chill.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:34:05 PM
Another trip to the bananas factory for Dr. Chode Huffer.

Sorry, I should’ve stipulated unless attacked for morons like you but I thought it was obvious, unlike your penis.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:30:13 PM
Gee, I had to go allll the way back to your most recent comment to me to find an example of what a liar you are.  You're really only useful when a fraternity is having a dwarf-tossing party.  You can eat my shit forever.

But it’s alright for you though, right?

Once again, you’re proving why you’re responsible for president Trump’s election. People are fed up with horrible hypocrites like you trying to run their lives. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2019, 07:44:35 PM
But it’s alright for you though, right?

Like Trump, you make up shit and claim other people said or did it.  Like Trump, you are fucking clown diarrhea.

Elon Musk sucks but if he put you on his rocket and fired it into the fucking sun I’d model a religion after him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2019, 07:35:02 PM
He is envious of their superior intellect.

Hey, didn’t you say you were going out to live your fabulous life?  ???

Not much action on skid row tonight, huh? :D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 07:39:52 PM
If he contracted rabies it would improve his intellect and make him a little more chill.

And able to cook a steak properly, which is important to him.