• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Solaris Blueraven - Hyperspace

Started by Walks_At_Night, December 22, 2015, 08:02:34 PM

Anyone listening to the network right now?   

What the devil is going on with Solaris' show?  There is some dude talking about busting in Vietcong skulls over in Cambodia during the war and all kinds of things along those lines and she keeps going "uh huh.....   right......."

She is usually so new agey........    Wondering if her guest just went rogue on her and she doesn't know how to deal with it. 

Tinfoil_Helm

This show sucks so bad it's worth discussing.  Her delusional stories about how Neil Peart was controlling her mind through Rush songs was kiiiiinda funny back in the day, but now she's just some Fringe Right Pizzagater. 

Bounce this bimbo from DMDN.

albrecht

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 08, 2019, 08:50:35 PM
This show sucks so bad it's worth discussing.  Her delusional stories about how Neil Peart was controlling her mind through Rush songs was kiiiiinda funny back in the day, but now she's just some Fringe Right Pizzagater. 

Bounce this bimbo from DMDN.
Does RUSH still tour? Usually due to compartmentalization, "Mr.G," etc certain ops, and operatives, are "retired" after some machinations. Kidding, of course.  ;) I just got BG flagged again. But she was a hoot back when but haven't listened in a long while. 

DynamoHum

She talks too fast makes me dizzy.

Juan

Her show helps me keep my mind working. Super speed talking combined with different ideas keep one’s little gray cells hopping.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Juan on April 09, 2019, 05:48:18 AM
Her show helps me keep my mind working. Super speed talking combined with different ideas keep one’s little gray cells hopping.

Yeah, except it's the ramblings of a paranoid child.