Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Question of the night:

Why do UFO's have lights?

Lilith

Why not just stop at "intellectual issues"?

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on December 13, 2018, 01:18:31 AM
Question of the night:

Why do UFO's have lights?
VERY SERIOUS QUESTION?
Is that you brib asking that question or that Chinese rat Heather Wade..?
--The way things are going tonight I might finish whole bottle of a very nice brandy tonight--

Are you people for real asking such questions ??

Nyewalker

You missed it!!! - Chong a.k.a Bear just called in...

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
Thanks Azzerae for that info.

Not sure if that phone call was "bad or good".

Sure thing.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
Apparently at some point Heater released the "secret" that Art killed-poisoned himself and some people think that this was a lie on her part,
or that she shouldn't have done that because that was Art's wife wishes /to hide the truth/.
I don't think so.
Art was a public figure and as such he was immune from 'privacy'.
Art used his public figure fame to make tons of money so in the same swing he sold his 'privacy' long time ago.
Besides Art was known to share lots of details of his private life even before he go married to her.
Airyn Bell, she was a very conscious gold digger marring Art, she was 34 years younger and only knew him over the Internet.
And they "met" when Art's wife Ramona was still alive, Ramona caught him cheating on her..and they had a fight about it,
and Art took Ramona on that famous motor home ride..and she mysteriously died during her sleep from asthma attack, with Art
sleeping just few feet away from her,..and he claims he never heard her gasping for air (her being asthmatic).

Also for strange reason Art choose to drive his motor home away from any medical facilities knowing that Ramona had asthma
and might need medical help in case of her asthma attack.
Also so some strange reason /couple of months before he took Ramona on that trip/ Art suddenly started to talk bad about Ramona
on the air, as before he always was so complimentary about her then now he was dumping on her, telling that she does things wrong,
that she forgets things..like dropping car keys when carrying bags of groceries,.. really strange change of attitude towards her.
Why? people might ask.
The theory is that she caught him cheating on her with that 34 years younger gold digger from Philippines.
Also Ramona was only 15 years younger than Art and had serious health problems, and couldn't give Art children.
And in case she would get seriously sick requiring lots of money to care for her Art would lose his wealth (that he acquired mainly
thanks to Ramona's smarts and taking care of the business side of his radio carrier).
We are not even going into his disgusting abandoning of his other children from previous marriages.

So for Heather Wade releasing true reason why Art Bell died (by self poisoning) I don't think it was bad thing to do.
Who knows maybe she even supplied him with some potent street 'pain killers' ..tho I'm sure that he had enough of his own 'legal' pills.

I know that Airyn has a lot of symphony, but she was a conscious gold digger patiently waiting for the old goat to finally croak.
She got her anchor baby boy born on the US soil, she knew she was set for life..with Art's millions in the bank.

Being that I listened to mostly all of Art Bell's shows years after he left Coast to Coast AM, I've likely skipped certain shows which didn't pertain to topics I found to match my personal interests (and so there are gaps in the sequence I've listened to shows, where things may have been said which I didn't catch).

But now I may go back and try and listen out for Art taking swipes at Ramona. I do remember him making reference to the times he mocked her for dropping a bunch of keys - after she had passed - and it got me thinking he was quite a dick.

It gave me the impression that he seemed like the type of husband who sat home on his duff and let his wife do all the shopping while he did what he liked.

Interesting observations nonetheless. I wouldn't know whether of not he killed Ramona - I don't think I'll ever really know for sure, because there are so many different stories out there.

I'm mostly into him as a broadcaster though. The other stuff is somewhat peripheral, even if it is cool to know.

I fear becoming like the pit of vipers coiling around the scattershot and largely inaccurate details of Heather Wade over on EllGab. Luckily I don't possess a blown out vagina or own a cat.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Any idea what size, did you have something to scale it against?

It was in the air, but looked approximately 6 metres wide.

Of the half a dozen I've seen one was clearly a military craft with cloaking tech. Yes, we have that - just like on Star Trek. That was amazing to watch. Just turned itself on with a diffuse light on a dark no-moon light, flew overhead a while at roughly 6-7,000 AGL, then simply went black, no distortion of star field, no noise, it was the (at that time) top secret stealth bomber,  as later research would confirm.

But the closest encounter was about 1/2 mile off as I was driving. A luminous white orb with black band around it dropped out of a mid level cloud bank right in front of me, dipped under or around a power line, at which point I punched the throttle hoping to intercept and for about 1.5 seconds I was gaining, then it responded, likely saw me, and shot off at a slightly subsonic speed for the mountains nearby and just left me in the dirt. No sound, nor did I have music on, no sonic boom, and when I got back later I calculated time, speed, distance traveled etc. and guesstimated its speed to be 600 mph +. Size wise I make it about equal to a Fiat 500.

The others I've seen have been in the night sky, while camping/fishing as I sit and watch for satellites. The "ufo" lights always have the abrupt super fast speed and change of direction maneuvers and are very much in the upper levels of the atmosphere.

This craft which I saw disappeared completely, without speeding up. Jolting stop frame like movements while simultaneously spinning, then gone.

There are several military installations near me so that may account for it. The "great American southwest" is one of those zip codes where a lot is going on.

That's a pertinent reference as indeed we do fill things in. On both of my "close encounters" mentioned here I was fortunate to have someone 'riding shotgun' so we could say what we saw to each other in real time without the need to edit or elaborate.

Lucky you! I was alone ... and while stone cold sober, it was a Saturday night and was on my way to the pub. When I grabbed a pint and headed out to meet my friends, announcing what had happened everybody chuckled and it seemed like no one even heard me. So I just kept it to myself, gulped, took a slug of my brew and from then on only ever shared the encounter with one family member. Who at first didn't express any judgement, and just listened. Recently however, he told me that it wasn't a UFO. So that was kinda disappointing. No one believes you. I'm a known joker, so I guess I've dug my own grave there. Plus, being that I'm into Art Bell, I get the "yeah but you listen to that shit" shpiel.

Indeed yes, parallel dimensions perhaps, or...maybe...actual living entities..."sky creatures" as the late Trevor James Constable wrote in his now very hard to find paperback book

I think of these things as similar to sting rays, the way they glide and move...what I'd imagine their texture or "feel" to be - the smoothness as it were. Highly possible, in my view.

"The Sky Creatures: Living UFOs," provides the most concise and complete look at the groundbreaking work of the late military historian James Trevor Constable, whose intriguing theories sparked the widespread 21st-century fascination with intelligent energies (what some call "spaghetti monsters") that apparently live in our skies and can be photographed using special processes.

I'm going to purchase this book for my Kindle. Have you read Jacques Vallee's Passport to Magonia? I use it as a reference point for many of my own questions, and frequently go back to it to quote certain passages and cross reference particular kernels of evidence, lore ... breadcrumbs really, on the path to a bigger picture.

I think a lot of what Constable wrote dovetails nicely with the work of the late Wilhelm Reich and his experiments in orgone energy and "cloudbusting" in the desert  by Tucson, Arizona back in the 1940s. There's a LOT more to be said of Reich, his work, and how the government harassed him to death - wow, just like Tesla really! But if he and Constable were onto something with the living creature aspect of ufology it might explain a lot in terms of how these things appear and disappear, seemingly as easily as say a cephalopod camouflages in the ocean.

Now all that said, and here's the "money shot', have you ever read the work of Dr. Ardy Sixkiller-Clarke with her interviews of native Americans and their tales of the "star people". Suffice to say our Indian reservations are hotbeds of actual cooperative UFO/human interactions. If I haven't collapsed your bookshelf yet, here's one more strong recommendation...

I have not read this book, nor am I familiar with it. I am an avid book collector, and will keep growing my library and buying additional bookshelves, so am always excited to get recommendations such as these. Thank you very much!

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 13, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

I think of these things as similar to sting rays, the way they glide and move...what I'd imagine their texture or "feel" to be - the smoothness as it were. Highly possible, in my view.

Did you see this from the latest Space-X mission?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/747917/SpaceX-cover-up-triangular-craft-Elon-Musk-seen-live-feed-cut-video

The "Phoenix lights" comes to mind...

Or Art Bell's sighting:

QuoteI'm going to purchase this book for my Kindle. Have you read Jacques Vallee's Passport to Magonia? I use it as a reference point for many of my own questions, and frequently go back to it to quote certain passages and cross reference particular kernels of evidence, lore ... breadcrumbs really, on the path to a bigger picture.

For whatever reason I have not, but I shall add it to my carousel, tnx.

QuoteI have not read this book, nor am I familiar with it. I am an avid book collector, and will keep growing my library and buying additional bookshelves, so am always excited to get recommendations such as these. Thank you very much!

The tales are so well-written and reported, you truly feel alongside her as she interviews native Americans on their own terms. And as famously tight-lipped people a a bond had to be made to even get in the door, literally. This a read that puts you in places you or I might never have entry to.

Ghost Nutter

Heather should be on the air..what I'm hearing is radio India or something

Ghost Nutter

I wish art bell was still alive..to finish training heather wade if nothing else

Spookcat

Someone from one of her groups apparently has called the sheriff (because that worked out so well last time...)

Jackstar

Quote from: Spookcat on December 13, 2018, 11:56:00 PM
Someone from one of her groups apparently has called the sheriff

Mystifyingly, I remain uninvestigated. Tragic.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on December 13, 2018, 11:56:00 PM
Someone from one of her groups apparently has called the sheriff (because that worked out so well last time...)

Oh MY!  I hope you will keep us informed how that goes. :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 14, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
my Facebook timeline

So, do you think that Facebook is harmless to use, or are you just lazy, or are you simply trying to establish street cred here? Interpretation of your frontin' unclear.

Jackstar

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 14, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
Strange , her website is down .

#1 it's not strange;

#2 literally, who cares;

#3 wow you sure are posting a lot lately.

Spookcat

The Chase has started

Nope back to Indian music.

Lilith

Approaching the 20 second mark Heather said, and now The Chase again.

Lilith

Heather messenger and email is GONE folks.

Lilith

I will do my best to stay awake for the 4 hours Heather.

Lilith

So Heather, why don't you move back to where your friends are?  I really think you should hang up the show, and get back to society and friends, and a different job.

Lilith

Honestly Heather, your rants are far more interesting to listen to, than your guest interviews.

Catsmile

# Public Service Message:
# Boys & Girls Don't Do The Burbank Goofenthal.
# ThisIsWhy!!

# Loved the "Good God Damn" Melt Down.

Lilith

Gary from Virginia, from Friends page, calling to tell Heather they love her.

Catsmile

# ... So Heater Being Late On-Air Isn't Her Fault?
# Man, All This Drama She Manufactures In Her Head.
# AllTheVoicesInHerHeadMustBeDeafening