• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

So DD will move on to the fires in California again?  WTF! Buzzing when he speaks is his mic or head-set

Pelayo

He is probably getting section 8 to pay his rent as well due to his PTSD from his imaginary time in the Gulf War.

Gunner65

You don't get awarded for imaginary conditions.  Dietrich is trying to "swim" out of his own plan  of lies.

Gunner65

He did not complete USMC Basic Training.  And that was NOT because he had "nano blood" (which is a rejecting factor) and also Kawasaki Disease.
My research shows he has NO EMPLOYMENT HISTORY! He worked for a brief time in 1990 for ...wait for it....

Gunner65

Guess what his job was...??  Dietrich has not had a job since 1990...listen to him.

Pelayo

What do you call 80 or so liberal California sodomites burned up in a fire? A piss poor start. C'mon now you can do better than that Trump!

Pelayo

Donald Trump threw his cigarette butt out his car window.

Gunner65

Dietrich filed chapter 7 bankruptsy because what?

Gunner65

And claims he was caring for BOTH his parents while also being a mercinary

Gunner65

And claims SSDI stating his "service in Desert Storm" was what?  STREAM OFFLINE

Gunner65

YOU SUCK DIETRICH!  Sooner or later someone will prove you are a lying piece of CRAP!

Pelayo

Adios muchachos, ddd has proven once again he is totally inept. Maybe that is why he gets SSDI.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 11:00:14 PM
Douglas Dietrich is a liar and a fraud [...] If assholes think I have wasted my time they are mistaken.  I defended myself and that is not time wasted.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:12:15 PM
Dietrich pissed me off so much [...] I have wasted a lot time on him too.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2018, 10:16:56 PM
STREAM OFFLINE

I'm not gonna lie--this shit is riveting.

Gunner65

This is now a repeat?  The audio prior to the show  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Gunner65

And all these extended ranting "shows"  with all the deceptive You Tube uploads for the "Douglas Dietrich" using his buddy Taboo Bros 2.

Gunner65

And "Mystick Warrior" is now relegated to the shit-pile

Gunner65

Taboo Bros 2 is Daniel Arola.  Who has been "banned" from Facebook for over 3 months for his racist crap

Gunner65

And the Canadian "Executive Producer"? "Pavel Eduard"

Gunner65

HEY Privara: You stupid Canadian fucker...your audio SUCKS!  And your lack of attention to detail shows you are a Dietrich cultist
https://www.facebook.com/pi342

Gunner65

Perhaps you should analyze your Dietrich connection

Gunner65

Dietrich says that PG&E reported "bullet-ridden" equipment and felled tree limbs in the area of ignition....which proves that white trash, homeless Trump supporters and  Vlad Putin started it!

Gunner65

Compares fires to Katrina saying the communities were vulnerable and therefore targeted for destruction!  Continues to read from some article until the stream suddenly drops off at just under 4 hours!

Gunner65

NOTE:  Dietrich said that the Malmedy massacre was attributed to Joachim Peiper https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Peiper. Peiper commanded the 1st SS Panzer Div.  which became infamous for the murder of U.S. prisoners of war at the crossroads in what became known as the Malmedy massacre.

But never mentions that Josef "Sepp" Dietrich was his commander!

Dietrich commanded the 1st SS Panzer Corps in the Battle of Normandy. He rose to command 5th Panzer Army during the later stages of this campaign. Hitler gave him command of the newly created 6th Panzer Army. Dietrich led it in the Battle of the Bulge (December 1944-January 1945).[1] He had been assigned to that task because, due to the 20 July Plot, Hitler distrusted Wehrmacht officers. On 17 December, Kampfgruppe Peiperâ€"an SS unit under his overall commandâ€"murdered 84 U.S. prisoners of war near Malmedy, Belgium, in what is known as the Malmedy massacre.[1]

"By 1944 there were clear signs that he had been elevated above his military competence. He reportedly had never been taught how to read a military map. Field Marshal Gerd von Rundstedt considered him to be "decent but stupid" and was especially critical of Dietrich's handling of the 6th Panzer Army in the Ardennes. Even Dietrich's principal staff officer conceded that he was "no strategic genius"."

Hitler with Dietrich in Berlin, 1936