• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:52:23 PM
Good line, true too. 8)

What would you know about truth, you phony?!  ::) ::)

pyewacket

The latest decision on abortion laws has been heartbreaking. I cannot understand the people, especially women, who would applaud this.

They are using the same BS line they did when they legalized abortion. Something about abortions being safe, legal, and RARE. Would you say that abortions are rare these days?

The feminists and other attention seeking activists have just been handed a new tool to express themselves in the most inhumane way. I did not want to repost the graphic, horrifying, photos from Metron. (I understand why he did it) It is like something out of a horror movie like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I would think that nature intended anything entering a woman's vagina was meant to exit intact. This is no longer the case for babies, it seems, so gentlemen- BEWARE.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on February 02, 2019, 09:50:58 AM
The latest decision on abortion laws has been heartbreaking. I cannot understand the people, especially women, who would applaud this.

They are using the same BS line they did when they legalized abortion. Something about abortions being safe, legal, and RARE. Would you say that abortions are rare these days?

The feminists and other attention seeking activists have just been handed a new tool to express themselves in the most inhumane way. I did not want to repost the graphic, horrifying, photos from Metron. (I understand why he did it) It is like something out of a horror movie like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I would think that nature intended anything entering a woman's vagina was meant to exit intact. This is no longer the case for babies, it seems, so gentlemen- BEWARE.

Ha, but not funny. Clicked over the MSNBC and saw this gem of a discussion over the latest Democrat Gov who was caught in "blackface" or KKK regalia (he won't say which is him.)  It is also interesting how on weekends, especially during times when most wouldn't be watching, they bring out the black hosts and black guests. Not racist, of course. But, somehow, they steered the controversy over to abortion and white people, etc. 

Metron2267

Quote from: pyewacket on February 02, 2019, 09:50:58 AM
Thank you for getting the motivation there, sometimes we just have to see the horror to even begin to grasp its awfulness. People are very visual, and this is a way to shock some into awareness, I hope... :o

Your solid values are always a beacon here, so TNX for those. :)

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2019, 10:25:18 AM
Ha, but not funny. Clicked over the MSNBC and saw this gem of a discussion over the latest Democrat Gov who was caught in "blackface" or KKK regalia (he won't say which is him.)  It is also interesting how on weekends, especially during times when most wouldn't be watching, they bring out the black hosts and black guests. Not racist, of course. But, somehow, they steered the controversy over to abortion and white people, etc.
I think this is relevant, although tangential:

We are being openly, thoroughly, and cynically manipulated by our corporate overlords. I would hate to be a black American and feel like my only hope in this life is to whiten myself up, either by cross-marriage or simply acting the part.

Conversely I feel no special mandate to act as a commercial chaperone for people who act out during our national anthem, despise law enforcement, and have generally regressed into self-destructive behaviors even as they are celebrated incessantly on the Tee Vee.

Oh and Latinos?

Well for commercial purposes they simply don't matter or even exist, despite being over 20% of our population now! This is the greatest invisibility shield ever made, and the overlords don't want you thinking about Asian Americans either.

This is Obama's race war - he truly was/is the very Trojan Horse I warned of from the get go. So mote it be. :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 10:55:44 AM
Thank you for getting the motivation there, sometimes we just have to see the horror to even begin to grasp its awfulness. People are very visual, and this is a way to shock some into awareness, I hope... :o

Not enough google images, please post more for educational purposes.  moron2267 for President 2020.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 11:04:44 AM
Not enough google images, please post more for educational purposes.  moron2267 for President 2020.
Contain yourself Brig, it's not as if anyone here hasn't seen both sides of your face plenty of times.

Starr did warn us. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 10:55:44 AM

I sure she appreciates the kudos from the neediest faggot on Bellgab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:49:17 AM
Contain yourself Brig, it's not as if anyone here hasn't seen both sides of your face plenty of times.

What a little faggot muckraker! Me, mv, brig...which Bellgabber will be his next victim? :D

And again with his stupid little mouth zipped emoticon. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:49:17 AM

I've ALWAYS been a proud Hater and Troll.  I guess you missed that, just like your friend Azzerae.  I thought you were sharper than that.

My Bad.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 11:57:21 AM
I've ALWAYS been a proud Hater and Troll.

You mean when you're not hiding out in your "other face"...

QuoteI guess you missed that, just like your friend Azzerae.  I thought you were sharper than that.

My Bad.

Not at all, you're simply such a masterful actress that one gets lulled back into the good face Brig. That's a compliment btw... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:05:10 PM
You mean when you're not hiding out in your "other face"...

Not at all, you're simply such a masterful actress that one gets lulled back into the good face Brig. That's a compliment btw... ::)

Yeah, brig so he’s cool with you trolling just not me. ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, albrecht. I simply think that there is no evil that feminists will not embrace. Technically, those babies are part of the man who helped conceive them and, in a way, part of him is being destroyed in this heinous practice. The concept of forming loving relationships like traditional marriages and families is worth preserving and may be the most effective antidote for this societal poison.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 12:06:35 PM
Yeah, brig so he’s cool with you trolling just not me. ;)

I'll try to be a better troll...  :-[

Metron2267

Quote from: pyewacket on February 02, 2019, 12:07:24 PM
I wasn't trying to offend anyone, albrecht. I simply think that there is no evil that feminists will not embrace. Technically, those babies are part of the man who helped conceive them and, in a way, part of him is being destroyed in this heinous practice. The concept of forming loving relationships like traditional marriages and families is worth preserving and may be the most effective antidote for this societal poison.
In that sense the Latinos we're being overrun with offer some slight hope of social savior. Certainly the black community has given up on marriage at an alarming rate.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on February 02, 2019, 12:07:24 PM
You weren't offensive, at least to me. Sorry if you took my reply in the wrong way. I was just pointing out how MSNBC turned the latest Democrat in blackface or Klan garb into an abortion debate (because he supported the VA post-birth abortion bill and, somehow, his photos surfaced because of that.) Instead of wondering why the Democrat was dressing up as a Klansman or a black.

I 100% agree with you. Remember though one of the strategies of the Left is to destroy the family because, in their twisted worldview, the family is a stumbling block to a global, centralized communist utopia. They consider things like the family ("the family acts as a unit of consumption and teaches passive acceptance of hierarchy,", a middle-class, etc as "problems" that need to be "solved" because tradition inhibits revolution- and they, according to their theory, "don't know what is good for them." 

The abortion thing is bizarre to me. For some reason it seems the Democrats are doubling-down and trying to out do each other on how extreme they can get. "I say abortion in 3rd trimester." "No, I demand abortion at point of dilation and birth!" "Dammit, I demand post-birth abortion!!!" At the same time, I will note, they claim we don't have enough birth rates and so need open-borders and immigration.  How we got to this place is nuts. Even just a few years ago even the most pro-Abortion people would say less abortions are good or as a last resort. Now- let's kill the baby even after birth?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2019, 12:23:40 PM
You weren't offensive, at least to me. Sorry if you took my reply in the wrong way. I was just pointing out how MSNBC turned the latest Democrat in blackface or Klan garb into an abortion debate (because he supported the VA post-birth abortion bill and, somehow, his photos surfaced because of that.) Instead of wondering why the Democrat was dressing up as a Klansman or a black.

I 100% agree with you. Remember though one of the strategies of the Left is to destroy the family because, in their twisted worldview, the family is a stumbling block to a global, centralized communist utopia. They consider things like the family ("the family acts as a unit of consumption and teaches passive acceptance of hierarchy,", a middle-class, etc as "problems" that need to be "solved" because tradition inhibits revolution- and they, according to their theory, "don't know what is good for them." 

The abortion thing is bizarre to me. For some reason it seems the Democrats are doubling-down and trying to out do each other on how extreme they can get. "I say abortion in 3rd trimester." "No, I demand abortion at point of dilation and birth!" "Dammit, I demand post-birth abortion!!!" At the same time, I will note, they claim we don't have enough birth rates and so need open-borders and immigration.  How we got to this place is nuts. Even just a few years ago even the most pro-Abortion people would say less abortions are good or as a last resort. Now- let's kill the baby even after birth?

It’s OK, al. That stupid faggot, metron has got everyone walking around on eggshells here. Just try to remember that he’s the neeediest faggot on Bellgab. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:22:44 PM
In that sense the Latinos we're being overrun with offer some slight hope of social savior. Certainly the black community has given up on marriage at an alarming rate.

Let’s see if she actually responds to you this time. You’re just so desperate for interaction here, aren’t you? :D

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:22:44 PM
Look up:   

Lumpenproletariat  

Pure Marxist doctrine that was used by the Democrats and Left.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
Look up:   

Lumpenproletariat  

You mean you’re not buying that he’s conservative?! Oh, oh! Metron’s faggotry intensifies! :o

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2019, 12:27:25 PM
Look up:   

Lumpenproletariat  

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/lumpenproletariat

And from a time when not all news was "faked":

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/06/02/magazine/restoring-the-traditional-black-family.html

WHAT WOULD SOCIETY BE like if the family found it difficult to perform its most basic functions? We are beginning to find out. Half of all marriages in this country end in divorce, and half of all children will spend a significant period with only one parent.

Startling and unsettling changes have already oc-curred in black family life, especially among the poor. Since the 1960's, birth rates among blacks have fallen dramatically, but two out of every three black women having a first child are single, compared to one out of every six white women. Today, well over half of black children in this country are born to single women. Why are female-headed households multiplying now, when there is less discrimination and poverty than a couple of generations ago, when black family life was stronger?

The disruption of the black family today is, in exaggerated microcosm, a reflection of what has happened to American family life in general. Public anxiety has mounted with the near-doubling of the proportion of white children living with one parent (from 9 percent to 17 percent) since 1970. Single parents of all backgrounds are feeling the pressures - the sheer economics of raising children primarily on the depressed income of the mother (a large component of the so-called ''feminization of poverty''); the psychological and physical toll when one person, however advantaged, must be both mother and father, and the effects on children.
At the heart of the crisis lies the self-perpetuating culture of the ghetto. This destructive ethos began to surface 40 years ago with the appearance of permanent joblessness and the devaluation of working-class black men. As this nation's post-World War II economy has helped produce a black middle class, it has also, ironically, been destroying the black working class and its family structure. Today, the process has advanced so far that renewal of the black family goes beyond the indispensable economic ingredients. The family's return to its historic strength will require the overthrow of the complicated, predatory ghetto subculture, a feat demanding not only new Government approaches but active black leadership and community participation and commitment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:39:11 PM
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/lumpenproletariat

And from a time when not all news was "faked":

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/06/02/magazine/restoring-the-traditional-black-family.html

WHAT WOULD SOCIETY BE like if the family found it difficult to perform its most basic functions? We are beginning to find out. Half of all marriages in this country end in divorce, and half of all children will spend a significant period with only one parent.

Startling and unsettling changes have already oc-curred in black family life, especially among the poor. Since the 1960's, birth rates among blacks have fallen dramatically, but two out of every three black women having a first child are single, compared to one out of every six white women. Today, well over half of black children in this country are born to single women. Why are female-headed households multiplying now, when there is less discrimination and poverty than a couple of generations ago, when black family life was stronger?

The disruption of the black family today is, in exaggerated microcosm, a reflection of what has happened to American family life in general. Public anxiety has mounted with the near-doubling of the proportion of white children living with one parent (from 9 percent to 17 percent) since 1970. Single parents of all backgrounds are feeling the pressures - the sheer economics of raising children primarily on the depressed income of the mother (a large component of the so-called ''feminization of poverty''); the psychological and physical toll when one person, however advantaged, must be both mother and father, and the effects on children.
At the heart of the crisis lies the self-perpetuating culture of the ghetto. This destructive ethos began to surface 40 years ago with the appearance of permanent joblessness and the devaluation of working-class black men. As this nation's post-World War II economy has helped produce a black middle class, it has also, ironically, been destroying the black working class and its family structure. Today, the process has advanced so far that renewal of the black family goes beyond the indispensable economic ingredients. The family's return to its historic strength will require the overthrow of the complicated, predatory ghetto subculture, a feat demanding not only new Government approaches but active black leadership and community participation and commitment.

Yeah, so it can’t think for itself. It can only cut and paste walls of text it thinks may be related to what you’re saying. ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on February 02, 2019, 12:23:40 PM

I am glad that we're good- I may be over-reactive due to all the outrage I saw generated by a young man wearing a MEGA hat, while smiling awkwardly in response to a guy banging a drum in his face.

Yes, anything that comes between the State and the human cattle cannot be tolerated and must be destroyed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:57:29 PM

^^^^^^
Pretending to be conservative when he just wants the same things she does: power and control.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 11:57:21 AM
I've ALWAYS been a proud Hater and Troll. I guess you missed that, just like your friend Azzerae.

I'm aware you've been saying you're a hater and a troll for a while now, so I wouldn't say its something I'd missed per se.

I'm not certain we've had enough interactions for me to determine whether or not thats true though.

albrecht

Ha. This is getting good. Now the Democrat Governor of VA, who earlier admitted and apologized for the photos of him either in blackface or in Klan garb, is refusing to step down and now says it wasn't him in the photos! The Democrat media is besides themselves and all the crazy Democrat candidates (and just about everyone else) is piling on calling him to step down but he is refusing.  I hope he doesn't, at least for a while.

https://apnews.com/f902e4ea080f415eb2e09d1022110688
And the Democrat refused to shake his hands with a black guy opponents, and fellow Democrats, are saying: 

https://youtu.be/QqO4u0yrkjA

albrecht

Fifth Columnist Muslim lied about her residency in order to infiltrate Congress! 

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-rashida-tlaib-lied-about-residency-to-run-for-office-registered-to-vote-at-false-address/
It could be her using the Muslim doctrines of taqiyyah or kitmān?