• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SnapT

The end of that interview was a real cringefest!

Maybe Falkie is right about Heather and Art...

RoseGirl

My spoons didn't bend. Oh well. Three people in my Facebook group said their spoons did and watches started working. So, who knows.

Dyna-X

Quote from: TigerLily on April 05, 2017, 12:27:46 AM
So I can't figure out if that is a hit or a miss
1 miss and 1 inconclusive. (I didn't listen after the winding and I didn't recall if the watch was broken (didn't keep time) or broken broken (didn't tick at all. It had been in the drawer for almost 25 years at least and I don't remember.

Dyna-X

Quote from: TigerLily on April 05, 2017, 12:25:50 AM
I knew she was going to say Art. Does that make me psychic?
Maybe. Or a good guesser. If there was another name she is smart enough not to say it over the air. So the nearest name by association by default.

ge30542

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 05, 2017, 12:25:32 AM
Is anyone listening to this shit? Heather said she used to practice in her head hosting a radio show and that's why she was able to do the show when Art got "shot" at and quit. She didn't even mention bellgab lulz!
Practice in her head? While talking dirty to old men?

Lilith

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 05, 2017, 12:25:32 AM
Is anyone listening to this shit? Heather said she used to practice in her head hosting a radio show and that's why she was able to do the show when Art got "shot" at and quit. She didn't even mention bellgab lulz!

You've convinced me that I must listen to this...

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 05, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

My spoons didn't bend. Oh well. Three people in my Facebook group said their spoons did and watches started working. So, who knows.

Sure they did, slobbo.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 05, 2017, 09:59:49 AM
Sure they did, slobbo.

Oh hi, MV. How's every little thing? Good, good, glad to hear it. Well, stay in touch.

k, gotta run...bye.

Quote from: brig on April 05, 2017, 04:23:22 AM
You've convinced me that I must listen to this...
Happiest she's ever been. It was all a happy accident. Practiced in her head, no mention of any podcasts. No "life partner", closest to Art

Is the "tampering with the wires" bit a new addition to the Stalkerâ,,¢ story?

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 05, 2017, 12:13:19 PM
Happiest she's ever been. It was all a happy accident. Practiced in her head, no mention of any podcasts. No "life partner", closest to Art

Is the "tampering with the wires" bit a new addition to the Stalkerâ,,¢ story?

That clip is definately a keeper, especially towards the end where she answers his question about the person she is closest to.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 04, 2017, 11:20:47 PM
I have a broken pocket watch and i am going to see if uri geller will fix it.... It's a old Swiss Army pocket watch
Too bad it's not an Accutron - you could send it to Hoaxy.  ;)

SnapT

Were you just on, Jackstar? 

You really stressed poor Heather out.

Jackstar

Quote from: SnapT on April 08, 2017, 01:16:22 AM

I felt a little off.

I do not acknowledge that I am responsible for that.

Quite the opposite of my intent.

Lilith

What did I miss?  :o

I've been busy all night updating my Bellgabbers Category lists.

Jackstar called and asked Heather about HP Lovecraft. Heather pretended to be familiar with his work but after about a minute of trying to fake it, it was apparent she was full of shit

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 08, 2017, 11:59:31 AM
Jackstar called and asked Heather about HP Lovecraft. Heather pretended to be familiar with his work but after about a minute of trying to fake it, it was apparent she was full of shit

A rite...I'll have a listen then 😊

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 08, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

Someone needs to post an mp3 of that here.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
Someone needs to post an mp3 of that here.  ;)

I know, Right?  I wish I had a general time Jackstar called in, but I've started at the beginning.  :-\

Lilith

Well, the first caller was boring as heck.

Lilith

Oh Gee, Hi Mike from Montana.

Gotta love Heather laughing while talking about this stuff...

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 08, 2017, 12:43:15 PM
Oh Gee, Hi Mike from Montana.

Gotta love Heather laughing while talking about this stuff...

Geez, brig...you're a Time Traveller? Never would have thunk that. Things you'd never expect, eh? Good for you.

:)

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 12:51:11 PM
Geez, brig...you're a Time Traveller? Never would have thunk that. Things you'd never expect, eh? Good for you.

:)

Not anymore RoseGirl. Used to be, but now I am just lucky to have a relative that shares. Well, we all share.  One pays for Netflix, One pays for Streamlink, One pays for CTM, well, you get the picture, and we all share. There are a few people on bellgab who "share" also. I'm listening to an MP3 right now, not streaming.

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 08, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
Not anymore RoseGirl. Used to be, but now I am just lucky to have a relative that shares. Well, we all share.  One pays for Netflix, One pays for Streamlink, One pays for CTM, well, you get the picture, and we all share. There are a few people on bellgab who "share" also.

Oh that's kewl. Sharing works. I had no idea people on BellGab shared things...well, other than underwear, but that's a given.

You learn something every day, now don't ya?

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 01:10:13 PM
Oh that's kewl. Sharing works. I had no idea people on BellGab shared things...well, other than underwear, but that's a given.

You learn something every day, now don't ya?

We call it "The Family Plan"  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

oh you!

;D

Each member of our family has to pay for one subscription tho.  No freebe members allowed, usually.

Lilith

I'm pretty sure CaravanToMidnight is going to be dropped from The Family Plan next year.

I don't think any of us listen to that at all anymore, ever.

Lilith

Mark from Switzerland on the air...

He at least sounds like he's genuinely concerned...