• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 18, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
George has made remarkable progress.. A few weeks ago a few posters were concerned that he may of died. .. Or getting near the end because of his health issues. Now he is  back making many plans for the future! I think that's a remarkable transformation. And rejoice that he is doing so well.

All he needs now is to win the lottery!

Praise George

I totally agree, WC...props to George. Sometimes life can really beat you down and anyone who has the strength to stand back up again....well....they certainly have my respect.

I guess I am just not a fan of his videos.

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on April 18, 2017, 01:40:09 PM
... I want to seriously harm the first hipster I see.
How do you know that you seriously want to harm hipsters, if you have never seen one?

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
Edit: To bring this back to Falkie isn't the beard a hipster thing? LOL
I recently found out that is not "hipster".  It is now considered lumbersexual.  i just cannot think of anybody who embodies ruggedness and independence like George.  All he needs is the flannel shirt.

Norm

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 18, 2017, 11:29:31 PM

http://youtu.be/hjzKyAPZ67g

That was me, I sent George $1500 to help with his expenses, next week I'll send him another gift via PayPal. We've got to get him up and making more videos.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on April 19, 2017, 01:02:23 AM
That was me, I sent George $1500 to help with his expenses, next week I'll send him another gift via PayPal. We've got to get him up and making more videos.

Thank you Norm from all of that care about George.
Very kind and generous of you.

We can all do our part.  To help George . acts of kindness too

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 19, 2017, 02:54:34 AM

George is lucky to have such good friends.  :)

ponyboysunset

Please don't turn the Falkie thread into Bella Haven ... I already smell the scent of cheap perfume, cigarettes and Depends
I apologize for turning this thread into anything else other than being about a youtube "star" who resembles a twisted version of Santa Claus. That's all I keep thinking when people post his videos with the beard. As you were.

And wow someone donated $1500?!!! I really am in the wrong line of work. Oh and one last thing if any of you want to pay off my student loans feel free to contact me.  ;D

whoozit

A fool and his money...

JustSayAhhhh

Wow. Time to kill the twitchy dick thread.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 18, 2017, 09:25:44 PM
Amazing YouTube video from the Big Guy

Don Quixote attacked the windmill and won!

It's a video from George about Faith Hope Love.. Never give up on your dreams.

Many life lessons .. Every one should watch!

It's very insightful and inspirational. Please share it with anyone that may be having difficulties ..

Love ALL

George is truly an inspiration to us ALL!

Praise MV!

Lilith

Sounds like he ordered a keyboard, got some cleaning supplies, and put the rest in a savings account. Sounds like George made some good decisions: spent about 50 bucks, put about  $1450 into savings.

That was really nice of you!

I think it's a shame he didn't mention the gift was from a bellgabber though, only mentioning that it was from an internet friend.

FallenSeraph

Good morning! It's a lovely day!

Who's the person in the Circle of Distrust that George is talking about? :(

Was Aaron Hernandez a Bellgabber?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: malliard on April 19, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

Indeed. Please tell me this didn't happen and its just a joke, and please be truthful.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 19, 2017, 02:54:34 AM

thought soliciting was banned here.

Spy

If this is true then George is obligated to report that $1500 to his caseworker. If he doesn't report it he is guilty of welfare fraud.

FallenSeraph

It's almost poetic, actually. Look at how freaked out and disgruntled some of you are. It's like an altruistic way of trolling other trolls on a thread that's basically devoted to trolling one guy. It's like the circle of life over here, but grittier.  ;D

#MakeItRainInMartinez

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 19, 2017, 08:28:10 AM
It's almost poetic, actually. Look at how freaked out and disgruntled some of you are. It's like an altruistic way of trolling other trolls on a thread that's basically devoted to trolling one guy. It's like the circle of life over here, but grittier.  ;D

#MakeItRainInMartinez

We just want the facts ma'am. Just the facts. Then we'll schedule an emergency gabcast.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 19, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

#MakeItRainInMartinez

LOL If george was a nice guy, it would be different.

3OctaveFart

I'm fine giving him money and have, but dammit not until he shows a molecule of self-control.

He's already talking about buying a Kindle for his girlfriend because she's bored. I'm not paying for that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 19, 2017, 08:53:05 AM
I'm fine giving him money and have, but dammit not until he shows a molecule of self-control.

He's already talking about buying a Kindle for his girlfriend because she's bored. I'm not paying for that.

What about buying her a new set of underwear. She's bound to appreciate that.

Well, I can't judge, as I have made the mistake of sending Senda a few bucks a year ago, but when you consider the state of the world at large, it is a little F up.  I was asked if I could help a lady who lives around the corner and a block down.  Her husband had just passed after a long and harsh illness. Her toilet was leaking and a mutual friend suggested it needed to be pulled and a new wax ring installed.   Not the case.  It had been slowly leaking under the crawlspace for quite some time and basically, the whole bathroom needed a new floor.  The prolonged illness had wiped them out financially and she could hardly afford to make her house payment.  My friend took her to an agency which serves low-income persons in our area.  As it turned out, they didn't  have a program fitting her need and their funding was basically set up for people who make bad choices in life...addiction problems?  C'mon in!  Six kids from five different deadbeat fathers? Welcome, you greasy slut!  Are you a fat,stank-bloated, twelve sandwich eating,  lazy bastard who could work in SOME capacity if your really wanted to?  You can come to the front of the line.  But if you are a person who has consistently towed the line and have suffered some unfortunate event and could use a leg up? Sorry, not welcome here.  You are used to towing the line so go tow it some more. 

Have a nice day.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 08:57:10 AM
But if you are a person who has consistently towed the line and have suffered some unfortunate event and could use a leg up? Sorry, not welcome here.  You are used to towing the line so go tow it some more. 

Have a nice day.

I feel you on this. There was a time when I desperately needed help from someone, anyone, and I got turned away from so many well-meaning agencies because I had no kids.

You are awesome for caring about that poor lady.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 08:57:10 AM
Well, I can't judge, as I have made the mistake of sending Senda a few bucks a year ago, but when you consider the state of the world at large, it is a little F up.  I was asked if I could help a lady who lives around the corner and a block down.  Her husband had just passed after a long and harsh illness. Her toilet was leaking and a mutual friend suggested it needed to be pulled and a new wax ring installed.   Not the case.  It had been slowly leaking under the crawlspace for quite some time and basically, the whole bathroom needed a new floor.  The prolonged illness had wiped them out financially and she could hardly afford to make her house payment.  My friend took her to an agency which serves low-income persons in our area.  As it turned out, they didn't  have a program fitting her need and their funding was basically set up for people who make bad choices in life...addiction problems?  C'mon in!  Six kids from five different deadbeat fathers? Welcome, you greasy slut!  Are you a fat,stank-bloated, twelve sandwich eating,  lazy bastard who could work in SOME capacity if your really wanted to?  You can come to the front of the line.  But if you are a person who has consistently towed the line and have suffered some unfortunate event and could use a leg up? Sorry, not welcome here.  You are used to towing the line so go tow it some more. 

Have a nice day.

Sadly, that story isn't unique. Far from it. And until universal healthcare free at the point of need, without the yoke of insurance companies coming first before patients, it will always be so. And the Senda's of this world will bounce along taking from the well meaning, laughing in their faces.

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 08:35:49 AM
Quitting now? Damn your eyes.

not quitting (maybe quilting), I'm just going to deliver this briefcase to Mr. Senda then move on to the next thread that needs me.  I hear the Donald Trump thread could use a new producer?

I remote viewed a completely unnecessary $700 SSD drive in Falkie's future

whoozit

Time to return to happier times in the thread;  Fuck Falkie with a dozen potted cacti.