• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2017, 06:22:55 AM
Ha, ha, ha, geesh.  Jorch, haven't you heard of the Toyota Terrorist Discount?  Somebody should make a parody Toyota dealer commercial telling ISIS to "Come on down to Baghdad Toyota for our special ISIS discount!  Free falafel and hummus this Saturday!  Ask for Habib!"

Exactly. In the Geno (Jorch) world, the terrorists sit down with the sales manager and work out their "Toyota Motor Credit" applications and "agree" to make their payments. Facing repossession of such vehicles if the terrorists fail to make their payments. Um, ever think the vesicles are stolen, Noory? Da? What a dunce. He thinks the terrorists sit down and read through a lengthy buying contract at some "dealership" and agree to the terms and conditions outlined.

Um, Noory, ever think these people steal? Hello? Toyota specifically informed me the company does not provide any vehicles to anyone for any military use whatsoever. In fact, I was asked who implied that on radio. Of course, I informed them it was George Noory of Premiere Networks. I can only hope that company acted on that and issued a strong lecture to any false accusations in the name of true "public information." A known Noory habit.   

However, one video I saw on YouTube with some fools trying to drive or walk into Area 51 shows Ford Motor Company may not share Toyota's philosophy. Don't those Air Force military police types appear to be using the Ford F-Series pickup truck 4x4 Raptors? Maybe preferable to those American General Humvees? Apparently, Ford sells to our military, unlike Toyota, huh?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 06:32:50 AM
Well that may be true but you are making assumptions.  I'm just gleaning info from what you wrote.  I didn't listen to the show.  I doubt ISIS would ever contact Toyota formally and ask to purchase 10 SUV's.  Sure, they may have been stolen but who knows?  I like to give George grief as much as the next person but only when it is warranted.

Just know Toyota had no record of this radio host asking them first before airing anything. That is what Noory should have done -- but didn't.  But at least they know about him and hopefully he'll wise up and inquire to the source first before airing his own theories lacking the other side's statement first.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2017, 06:19:33 AM
Um is it possible that rotten, armed terrorists may actually "seize" and "steal" shipments of vehicles illegally? A possibility that may have never occurred to Geno. That such may thieve, as well? Why buy when you can steal? Gee, seize control of some area that has vehicles coming in, it doesn't take a stretch to think such may "seize" anything in such areas? More likely, for sure.

The US and the Brits bought a lot of them. ISIS appropriated them when the Iraqis caved and the "friendly rebels" were overrun. 

If you use google, you will find a lot of articles written in October, 2015 based on the same source questioning where they came from, ut few clear answers. This is the only article that seems to try and answer the question.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/5480921

There was some bad publicity for a small business here last year. Some guy traded in his truck, it got sold at auction, and shipped overseas. Pictures were taken in Syria and it still had his company's name on the side. Bad publicity, but lesson learned.

p.s. GNS

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
There was some bad publicity for a small business here last year. Some guy traded in his truck, it got sold at auction, and shipped overseas. Pictures were taken in Syria and it still had his company's name on the side. Bad publicity, but lesson learned.

p.s. GNS
Mark 1 Plumbing?

“There's no such thing as bad publicity”

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 04, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
Mark 1 Plumbing?

LOL - yep. That's the one

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2017, 09:31:25 AM
Theres  difference between  adopting funny voices to ridicule people and doing it as a phony attempt to appeal to a group, which is what Hillary and Obama were doing. I'm not saying one is any better than the other, just apples and oranges.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2017, 06:19:33 AM
Um is it possible that rotten, armed terrorists may actually "seize" and "steal" shipments of vehicles illegally?...

Yes, it's also possible a corporation - any corporation - would look the other way, sell it's product to anyone, and lie about it

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2017, 06:45:37 AM
Exactly. In the Geno (Jorch) world, the terrorists sit down with the sales manager and work out their "Toyota Motor Credit" applications and "agree" to make their payments. Facing repossession of such vehicles if the terrorists fail to make their payments. Um, ever think the vesicles are stolen, Noory? Da? What a dunce. He thinks the terrorists sit down and read through a lengthy buying contract at some "dealership" and agree to the terms and conditions outlined...

They are funded by selling oil on the spot market from oil fields they've seized, from Gulf kingdoms and rich businessmen, and others.  They have money, and spend it.  Is it really a stretch to think they would have their people either by trucks directly, or have, say, relatives buy them as intermediaries?

ISIS an other terrorist groups have wide support throughout the region from those not officially in the group, and relationships are based on tribes and family ties.

Japan is mostly interested in oil and business and aren't otherwise involved in Syria or Iraq.  Toyota's prime motive is selling trucks.

Does this mean Toyota sold them the trucks?  No.  Doesn't mean they didn't either.  Or that one of their dealers in the area did so - without calling corporate HQ and telling them.  How would Toyota even know who the end user was for every truck sold in the third world - once they're off the lot, they're gone?

The US and the Brits bought a lot of them. ISIS appropriated them when the Iraqis caved and the "friendly rebels" were overrun...

This seems most likely.  Relying on corporate denials is silly. 

If the US and Brits bought them, then there goes Toyota's claim they don't sell them for military use.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
First hour guest is decent, reasonably well-spoken and lucid.  No ranting so far, which is a little disappointing, but relaxing I guess.  Unfortunately George is annoying me greatly with his overuse of his go-to lazy phrase "all this".  As in "How does Russia fit into all this?", "How should our government deal with all this?", "Are people stressed out because of all this?" .... All what?  What are we talking about?  And be specific!  Establish context!  Ah, never mind.  Pleiadians up next.

I skipped  the  show  entirely  because I  thought the topic was way to similar  to the previous  night and I had my doubt that the guest all that different  of a take on  it

What's on tonight ?  Oh for Fuchs sake, a G-damn health  show.

Dateline

Frankly, my dear, I do not give a Fuchs.

ItsOver

Quote from: Zetaspeak link=topic=3.msg10446u55#msg1044655 date=1493927308
I skipped  the  show  entirely  because I  thought the topic was way to similar  to the previous  night and I had my doubt that the guest all that different  of a take on  it

What's on tonight ?  Oh for Fuchs sake, a G-damn health  show.
And quack Wallach was on with Clyde Lewis again last night.  What a joke.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 04, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
Mark 1 Plumbing?

LOL.  "Mark 1 plumbing.  You can trust your terrorism to us!"

If you've got the money, you can buy a Toyota or any vehicle.  I don't recall the dealer asking me if I was a terrorist the last time I purchased a vehicle.

albrecht

The US and the Brits bought a lot of them. ISIS appropriated them when the Iraqis caved and the "friendly rebels" were overrun. 

If you use google, you will find a lot of articles written in October, 2015 based on the same source questioning where they came from, ut few clear answers. This is the only article that seems to try and answer the question.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/5480921

p.s. GNS
This poor guy was getting calls and threats because somehow his old truck, with his company's logo, found itself with ISIS.
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/12/18/texas-plumber-has-no-idea-how-company-truck-ended-up-with-isis/
-GNS

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2017, 04:56:35 PM
This poor guy was getting calls and threats because somehow his old truck, with his company's logo, found itself with ISIS.
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/12/18/texas-plumber-has-no-idea-how-company-truck-ended-up-with-isis/
-GNS

Yep. His business is about 10 miles from me. He sued the dealer and settled, but it wasn't a pleasant experience for him.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
Yep. His business is about 10 miles from me. He sued the dealer and settled, but it wasn't a pleasant experience for him.
Unless they are selling vehicles directly to ISIS and this can be proven it is silly to blame manufacturers for where their product ends up. It also sort of amazes me that the guy got such flak. Do people really think some plumber in Houston sold and shipped his truck to ISIS? Or that ISIS is reading the Houston Craigslist and said "Hey, Achmed. Look at this deal on a used pick up. Let's buy it and ship it over here."
-GNS

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2017, 05:08:08 PM
Unless they are selling vehicles directly to ISIS and this can be proven it is silly to blame manufacturers for where their product ends up. It also sort of amazes me that the guy got such flak. Do people really think some plumber in Houston sold and shipped his truck to ISIS? Or that ISIS is reading the Houston Craigslist and said "Hey, Achmed. Look at this deal on a used pick up. Let's buy it and ship it over here."
-GNS

Seems like they do use Craigslist.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/05/04/isis-to-jihadists-use-fake-apartment-job-craigslist-ads-to-lure-hostage-murder-victims/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2017, 09:07:24 PM
Seems like they do use Craigslist.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/05/04/isis-to-jihadists-use-fake-apartment-job-craigslist-ads-to-lure-hostage-murder-victims/
Yeah. I saw that and was going to post but then got caught up in hockey. I'll keep the politics to those threads but did see that. Nothing new, various thugs and criminals have been using CL for years for crimes of various types.
-GNS

Caller with really creaky old voice: "Ben, I went to (same college), too...."
Ben: "Oh really?? Uh, When did you- (whoops) I mean... what did you study there?"
C: "I studied (whatever)... but that was back in the really old days. I graduated in '90"
Ben & George: (a little puzzled, considering the old lady voice)  "That's not old!?!"
C: "Well I feel old, in this wheelchair."
George: "OH God!!"

Smooth, George. Smooth.

G. N. S.

GravitySucks

Diana from California is the perfect example of people that shouldn't listen to these C2C health infomercials.

Says she drank DMSO which caused her to swallow bedbug larvae when one went into her lung and wants to know what to do next for pneumonia. Geeez.

zeebo

George asks:  "Taking all the religious aspects out of it, what do you think God is?"

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2017, 01:58:54 AM
George asks:  "Taking all the religious aspects out of it, what do you think God is?"
Taking all the air aspects out of it, what do you think oxygen is, lol!

I researched online about the original meaning of the word Elohim, a word i think Jewish people have used for thousands of years.  I believe it can mean God (one God). 

The concept of multpile gods is ridiculous in light of the definition of God as omnipotent, omnipresent, and omnicient.

I just dont see how this guest cant be considered a Satanist.  He didnt want to admit who Gospel (good news) is.  He used conversational techniques i consider manipulative.

GravitySucks

Quote from: lovesfreshair on May 05, 2017, 04:39:47 AM
I researched online about the original meaning of the word Elohim, a word i think Jewish people have used for thousands of years.  I believe it can mean God (one God). 

The concept of multpile gods is ridiculous in light of the definition of God as omnipotent, omnipresent, and omnicient.

I just dont see how this guest cant be considered a Satanist.  He didnt want to admit who Gospel (good news) is.  He used conversational techniques i consider manipulative.

For someone that claimed to have been a pentecostal minister, many of the things he said would have been considered blasphemy in his church.

I am pretty sure if he had read the first commandment, he could of put some context into one God.

ItsOver

"Taking all the turkee out of it, what do you think a turkee sammich is?"

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: lovesfreshair on May 05, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

You're right that Elohim is accepted as a singular noun, but I've always read that it is basically a plural word and should be strictly read as 'the spirits' or 'gods', or even more accurately as 'the sons of El' or 'Bel', who was basically a fertility god in the early centuries of Judaism (takes me back to reading Exodus - the novel, not the Biblical book - as a boy) when the concept of multiple gods was not ludicrous but the accepted belief system, as in all religions prior to the emergence of Mosaic law and the rise of monotheism and the Rabbinical tradition. The problem of 'Elohim' was glossed over by ascribing it titles like 'God of gods', making it singular and plural simultaneously.
It underlines that Genesis, like most of the Old Testament is a strange mix of myth, tribal propaganda and history and is entirely unreliable as a witness to anything. There are two separate versions of the Creation story, for example, neither of which should be given any greater credence than the creation stories of the Navaho or the Aborigines of Australia or the Dogon of Africa.

Blasphemy is one thing, Gravity Sucks, but while it's a concept I don't recognise, I'd make a sharp distinction between blasphemy and utter drivel, which was what was spewing from Daugherty's mouth last night. The guest's phone cut out again last, sending Joorch into his usual tailspin and was once again speculating that this happens whenever they discuss something controversial. The only reason I could imagine why 'they' would want to have cut the guest off last night would be to protect the intelligence of the audience. He also, when Daugherty referenced some sexual reading of something or other, cut across him to say that this is 'Family Radio Hour'. ????? Well after midnight where I was listening! Delusional moron.

-GNS

Another bogus "medical-news program" last night from Geno. What a bunch of snake-oil salesmen. No FDA disclaimers aired. Claims made are highly suspect, but since it's a paid sponsor with an infomercial posing as "news, editorial or program matter," who in his or her right mind would believe a single thing they hear.

It's a scam to make money. That's it. With Ben Fuchs as one fast-talking shill, then the plug for a Youngevity independent distributor that, unlike what Geno implies, is not a licensed medical-care provider in the state of California or anywhere else for that matter.

No reputable or licensed medical provider would ever make recommendations over the phone. They only see people in person, must provide a HIPAA Privacy Authorization Form before any "treatment" is employed, must take vital signs and examine in person before any "treatments" are recommended.

Not these profiteers. They just have people buy what they sell, no matter how unproven and overpriced, and imply "treatments and or reversals of conditions" that border on being unlawful. Yes, just take a look at George Noory and agree he is a "walking billboard" for the "healthy" benefits of Youngevity Products. That guy looks like hell -- and that obvious wig he wears  doesn't help his case for what he claims is "looking so well" for his age.

Look at that Joel Wallach. Amazing he claims to have all the solutions for hair loss -- he's bald -- saggy skin -- he has saggy skin -- overweight issues -- the guy is overweight -- and eyesight issues -- he wears thick glasses. Then he claims to look 50 years of age. What? That guy looks like he is a little old man I estimate to be age 70 to 80. He doesn't fool me.

If the crap they sell works, why do all their proponents looks so bad? I'll tell you why: They are fakes. I've known plenty of people who never took their overpriced crap and lived well into their 80s and 90s. These Youngevity people take what is an $8 bottle of vitamins you can buy at the store , slap a fancy label on it and some hype talk with it -- and sell it to you for $70. There's a sucker born every minute.

Then we hear the woman calling in with what she claims is pneumonia -- a life-threatening condition  No, we don't hear that she should visit an emergency room immediately. Ben Fuchs wants some "email" from her -- maybe because he intends to 'recommend" those Youngevity Products to sap her of her bank account or credit card money before she drops over dead. Yes, they really "care" about people, huh? And worse, by implying they take such on as their "patients," do they will take the responsibility for what happens. Or will they? 

A scam. What a scam from Premiere Networks. Criticalhealthnews (dot)com is not a licensed medical provider, nor are are lawfully able to issue medical advice or address people as "patients." That poor Diana caller. I can only hope people heard that and hold that independent Youngevity distributor responsible for failing to advise her to seek immediate medical care and instead rely on them to sell her a "bill of goods" in which all they want is your money. No matter what happens to you. Sooner or later, that will catch up with them. And Premiere Networks itself for airing and endorsing these scams.   

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2017, 04:43:45 PM
LOL.  "Mark 1 plumbing.  You can trust your terrorism to us!"

If you've got the money, you can buy a Toyota or any vehicle.  I don't recall the dealer asking me if I was a terrorist the last time I purchased a vehicle.

I recall reading that story a few years back. That former owner should have removed all his decals prior to trading in or selling that Ford truck. Check with the dealership body shop. They have something in those small metal pint bottles called "adhesive remover" which is placed on a rag, wiped over the decal area and lifts it off in seconds without damaging the clear coat underneath.

Gee, nothing might "scare" someone with a 1977-era "Bandit" Pontiac Trans Am than someone with a couple of bottles of that "adhesive remover" and a few rags. With a sense of humor. LOL! In under fifteen minutes or so of "work," those gold decals would "magically" lift and peel off and leave that TA stark naked in jet black! 

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 12:51:02 AM
Diana from California is the perfect example of people that shouldn't listen to these C2C health infomercials.

Says she drank DMSO which caused her to swallow bedbug larvae when one went into her lung and wants to know what to do next for pneumonia. Geeez.
I think you're underestimating the effect of living over an indian burial ground and having dead birds in her air ducts

And to be fair to Noory, he did suggest that she might wanna visit an ER