• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Sardondi

Quote from: lonevoice on March 15, 2013, 07:29:10 PM...George is a constipated dyslaliac with an Axis II personality disorder and a traumatic brain injury of unknown origin. And he sucks.
Perfection.
Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 15, 2013, 07:33:02 PM...George has shown himself to be a very lazy person, at least when it comes to show prep, learning about the world around him, and speaking (Feb, for example, or slurring the words that aren't as easily formed, such as 'texting').  We know he can pronounce them, he will from time to time.
I think he spends a lot of time worrying about the clock, the next commercial, the sound quality, the phones, whether there are any burnt out light bulbs, what his mom is thinking, anything and everything except what he should be focusing in.  He may not be that great at focusing for long periods of time.
I think he has his underlings do absolutely everything possible for him, the news, scripting the interviews (cue cards), and even a lot of his commentary - and when he reads it lazy George looks at the first couple of letters in the word and skims and assumes the rest.  'We'll see how this unfolds' becomes 'we'll see how this unflows', etc.
Yup.

mombird3

Paperboy is correct. We have my Sister in Law,  who often speed reads and misses the whole point of the message. And that is her problem.

My daughter had dyslexia and could not learn to read. She did get it with intervention by the school. And when she was reading at her then age of 11 years old she would read to me from the newspaper and would stutter on a word she did not know and I would finish the word for her. But I already knew how to read and she was learning. She would say that how did I know what it was?
My Sister in Law can actually get things so wrong that birthday's, and even a dinner out with people at a planned anniversary party got entirely mixed up by her. Some people do not concentrate. And it is something I find is going on in the law community big time. They do not answer questions without explanations until it is almost long winded.
Today the Attorney for my husband's accident case could not be reached because the receptionist told us we had no file or case. I got to  the office by sheer determination using the name of the person we often speak to. But for about 1 hour we were put through directly.
Lack of planning and explanation in ENGLISH does it every time. I have learned to tell everything even if it is trivial.

Roy Hinkley

Georgie: "rule states" - unable to say "rural" states.

Roy Hinkley

Has anyone ever taken on the task of actually trying to count how many times per night Georgie says "incredible".  It is incredible, I think he probably says "incredible" an incredible amount of times per night.  Any guesses how many times? 

I guess you could play a beer game like watching Newhart and taking a drink every time they say "Bob" only with Georgie every time he says "incredible".

Roy Hinkley

This guest is already irritating.  His laughs when Snorge doesn't comment are "shtrange".

Immy

This guy is all over the place and Jorch isn't challenging him on ANY of his wacky theories. Even something as simple as checking if, as this guy claims, "chevron" and "chivalry" come from the same root. They don't. Jorch just awkwardly spins off to a barely related question. This is truly awful radio.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Immy on March 15, 2013, 11:55:05 PM
This guy is all over the place and Jorch isn't challenging him on ANY of his wacky theories. Even something as simple as checking if, as this guy claims, "chevron" and "chivalry" come from the same root. They don't. Jorch just awkwardly spins off to a barely related question. This is truly awful radio.
It is awful.  It's painful to listen to.  Georgie is lost, and the guest is just rambling.  Georgie doesn't like it you can tell.

Darisi

I can't believe the tripe this guy is spewing. Did he just say that Jesus was Cleopatra's grandfather? didn't Cleo precede Jesus by some 40 yrs.

Roy Hinkley

Looks like "first half of show" just got cut to first hour - LOL!  Guess even Georgie has his limits - he just couldn't follow this space cadet.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Darisi on March 15, 2013, 11:57:51 PM
I can't believe the tripe this guy is spewing. Did he just say that Jesus was Cleopatra's grandfather? didn't Cleo precede Jesus by some 40 yrs.
I thought that's what he was saying too...

Darisi

Jorch said this guy was going to be on for a couple on hours. Sure sounds like he's dumping him early.

Roy Hinkley

Yep, dumped his a$$.  Now it's those Friday night into Saturday morning "shpecial ohnpen lines".

Darisi

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 16, 2013, 12:11:33 AM
Yep, dumped his a$$.  Now it's those Friday night into Saturday morning "shpecial ohnpen lines".

Dumped with no explanation. Fucking no respect for listeners.   Even though the guy was a douche. Noory sucks.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Darisi on March 16, 2013, 12:17:49 AM
Dumped with no explanation. Fucking no respect for listeners.   Even though the guy was a douche. Noory sucks.
I know.  He's done this many times.  I don't know why he can't just say hey, this interview is going nowhere so were cutting it short or something, but some explanation would be nice.

Roy Hinkley

George is really liking this evil guy.

Georgie said the caller had "wristled" with it for years.

Darisi

Will somebody from New Jersey near Jorches engagement please attend and confront this bufoon and represent us Coastgabbers.

mombird3

George has the Friday night nuts on tonight.

coaster

i logged in and the entire front page was full of the noory sucks thread. i imagined something bad happened. reminded me of when airyn's dad was sick and the art thread blew up. for one second i thought maybe noory got fired. fuck hope.

coaster

its not just his show. i imagine every part of george noorys life sucks so bad. i know every little thing he does falls into shambles. i bet he struggles to get through a god damned day. even getting dressed is a hassle. it would be a comedy if it wasnt so damned tragic. noory, you fucking suck man. seriously, you suck.

Morgus

Noory just mentioned at the end of the live c2c show tonight instead of the UFO Phil song he is playing Christian Wilde singing 'Danny Boy' in honor of this weekend's St. Patrick's Day. :P

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2013, 12:46:46 AM
Noory just mentioned at the end of the live c2c show tonight instead of the UFO Phil song he is playing Christian Wilde singing 'Danny Boy' in honor of this weekend's St. Patrick's Day. :P
Yeah, and he said "UFO Pill" and then corrected it - LOL

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Darisi on March 16, 2013, 12:33:39 AM
Will somebody from New Jersey near Jorches engagement please attend and confront this bufoon and represent us Coastgabbers.
I have dreamed he would come to my area and I would go wearing a "George Noory Sucks" t-shirt to proclaim my dissatisfaction with Snoory.

Doomed

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2013, 01:43:36 PM
During the first hour, sNoory briefly talked about problems with another Carnival cruise ship.  Evidently, there were problems with the ship's "generator", but sNoory couldn't pronounce this simple word and said "generation."  I truly think he's cognitively challenged.  Tommy and Lisa kiss sNoory's behind to keep their jobs, but I'm sure they laugh behind his back.
I have always wondered if they purposely misspell stuff before they send it to his computer screen, just to see if he'll read it as written. And when he does, then they laugh their asses off. I mean, I would if given the chance...heh...

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Doomed on March 16, 2013, 01:11:09 AM
I have always wondered if they purposely misspell stuff before they send it to his computer screen, just to see if he'll read it as written. And when he does, then they laugh their asses off. I mean, I would if given the chance...heh...

Besides his screwing up words it's really,

annoying when George pauses in,

the wrong place of a sentence.

For example: The ships generation was running,

smoothly for the first half of the cruise.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 16, 2013, 01:39:05 AM
Besides his screwing up words it's really,

annoying when George pauses in,

the wrong place of a sentence.

For example: The ships generation was running,

smoothly for the first half of the cruise.

He reads each line of his cue card like that's the entire sentence.  Surprisingly enough, George isn't interested in punctuation.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 16, 2013, 01:55:09 AM

He reads each line of his cue card like that's the entire sentence. 
That's what I figured.  Part of that laziness.  End of the line, must be the end of the sentence.  I don't think the topic even registers with him, he's just reading words.  That's why his responses or comments often do not fit what he just read or heard.

michio

Quote from: mombird3 on March 16, 2013, 12:36:50 AM
George has the Friday night nuts on tonight.

It's the law of attraction. Georgie attracts to him what he projects. The show is chock-full of nuts, but the nut behind the microphone is HUGE.

valdez

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 16, 2013, 12:11:33 AM
...dumped...
Quote from: Darisi on March 16, 2013, 12:17:49 AM
Dumped...
Quote from: Darisi on March 16, 2013, 02:58:50 AM
"Danny Boy"...

Peter Davenport, of the National UFO Reporting Center, said he's got pictures of aliens and he'll post them as soon as he gets hold of a computer.  William Warwick gets dumped.  He'd been on a few times before, so I thought it odd that things didn't jive between them tonight.  I think George didn't want to get into the Jesus/Cleopatra thing.   Warwick tried to explain it further at his facebook page.  Here is a taste of it:

"...What I was trying to convey to george and the audience,
- quickly was that Jesus and Mary - were most likely brother
and sister and brother and wife, if you go by both the
Pharonic Rules of Succession and also the Ank rules of
succession, which apparently according to sithcin all the
customs come from ank anyway...but the birth of jesus
story is the story of birth of Horus, complete with virgin
birth, angels, etc...So jesus in this case is osiris and Mary
is isis. IN the ank as in egypt, if you had two heirs to a
throne, and one of the heirs marries his sister and has
kids, and the other heir marries a woman not from the
same bloodline as the king...."
   Memo to Warwick: you gotta clean this up, simplify it, and throw in some shadow people if you want George to play along.  Open lines included food stamp boy, an inquiry into the "income at home" scam, English guy very hyper about something, and drunk guy interested in CERN.  No ufo phil.  George is going to Jersey.

"...'TOOMERIK'..."

-- GEORGE sNOORY, attempting to correctly pronounce his favorite supplement.