• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask George Noory Anything

Started by Jojo, February 12, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Should Tom host once a quarter?

If it keeps him in practise as backup host
4 (22.2%)
Only if he doesn't play Midnight Special bumper music
1 (5.6%)
Only if George fills in as producer for Tom.  Tom: "Okay, George-y, here we go!"
13 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Tommy, he said, is their emergency host. I put in a plug.

Hopefully we'll hear Tommee hosting soon, although if there is another emergency he is also George's caregiver and the person designated to drive him to the hospital.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
As it turns out, a caller initiated the tangent into Karen's love life.

However, it was reasonable to assume it was George, since a guest recently reminded him Jennifer Love Hewitt is married, and since he asked a 22-year old guest his dating deal breaker question.  And since he asked Bobo's sister Elvira to return without her brothers, and since Pamela Anderson reminded him she doesn't date Geminis.  And since he told caller Brenda he was lonely on a Valentine's Day.  Reasonable to assume he had inquired into Karen's love life.... although it turned out after all to be a caller who brought in up.

All that and you left out LMH and then his heartbreak when he found out a Glynis was married?

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 14, 2018, 08:03:43 AM
All that and you left out LMH and then his heartbreak when he found out a Glynis was married?
Those two are a few leagues up!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2018, 06:29:19 AM
I thought these were questions for George.
Ok, but can you cite a specific flaw?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
It's easy to give people the impression that people are fascinated with what you're (Noory) saying if it's all prearranged before hand. ;)
I don't think he reads the forum before hand, because he acted flattered I remembered the barkeep cure, when actually here, the topic was suggested by Walks_At_Night, not me.

Not all my questions were put forward.  The producer has to put them forward.  So, it's not rigged.  In the past, many of my spontaneous questions were put through.

By the way, the guest was Karen, not Fiona, sorry, I got confused, as they were in quick succession.

I am JoJo, not Noory!  Are you referring to me as George?  That doesn't even make sense.  I did ask in chat yesterday if he has any secret avatar on Bellgab, but the chat was winding down and my question was not put forward.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 15, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
Ok, but can you cite a specific flaw?

Many but do I really have to when my original question sum it all up so nicely? :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 15, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
I don't think he reads the forum before hand, because he acted flattered I remembered the barkeep cure, when actually here, the topic was suggested by Walks_At_Night.

Not all my questions were put forward.  The producer has to put them forward.  So, it's not rigged.  In the past, many of my spontaneous questions were put through.

By the way, the guest was Karen, not Fiona, sorry, I got confused at they were in quick succession.

I am JoJo, not Noory!  Are you referring to me as George?  That doesn't even make sense.  I did ask in chat yesterday if he has any secret avatar on Bellgab, but the chat was winding down and my question was not put forward.

When a show has the same callers all the time the "open" lines are rigged. How are you not getting this?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:42:43 AM
Many but do I really have to when my original question sum it all up so nicely? :)
You r having 2 much fun.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:45:27 AM
When a show has the same callers all the time the "open" lines are rigged. How are you not getting this?

More likely the same callers are getting through "all the time" because 1) they are diligent, and 2) there aren't that many people overall calling in.  The last few times I've called C2C, going back over a couple years, I had to call at most three times to get in.  My last call, with guest Paul Stonehill, I got in on my first attempt.  I would also think open lines are not as popular with most callers.

Every talk radio show I've ever heard, local or syndicated, has a readily identifiable stable of regular callers.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
More likely the same callers are getting through "all the time" because 1) they are diligent, and 2) there aren't that many people overall calling in.  The last few times I've called C2C, going back over a couple years, I had to call at most three times to get in.  My last call, with guest Paul Stonehill, I got in on my first attempt.  I would also think open lines are not as popular with most callers.

Every talk radio show I've ever heard, local or syndicated, has a readily identifiable stable of regular callers.

Not to this degree...unless it's a show for mentally retarded people with absolutely no memory at all. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 03:45:27 AM
Im talking about the monthly chat.  Well excuse me for trying to add some variety to the monthly chat!  It doesn't matter whether we think he knows the questions in advance or not because 1) he showed he didn't read this thread and 2) plus thru the years he has often preferred to toy with all levels of chat questions, rather than answer them.

Ask if he can implement a 1 call per week/month rule.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 16, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
Ask if he can implement a 1 call per week/month rule.
Sorry I missed that.  Yes, for sure, next time!

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Tommy, he said, is their emergency host. I put in a plug.
I pulled for both Tommy and Davenport in the same sentence.  He pretty much said they like to keep Tommy for backup.  Sounded kind of rigid on that one.  Maybe if everyone PM'd him at Gnoory here.  Gonna take more than me. I was thinking it would make a great April's Fools prank to have Tommy sit in while George recovered from the next mud puddle, pizza roll, etc... At least for a couple riveting hours!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 15, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
Im talking about the monthly chat.  Well excuse me for trying to add some variety to the monthly chat!  It doesn't matter whether we think he knows the questions in advance or not because 1) he showed he didn't read this thread and 2) plus thru the years he has often preferred to toy with all levels of chat questions, rather than answer them.

Mr, Noory, you should just come out already and let people know you're here. It's not that bad here. We're vaguely lovable. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 10:46:53 PM
Mr, Noory, you should just come out already and let people know you're here. It's not that bad here. We're vaguely lovable. ;)
So you think he has an avatar besides Gnoory?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 16, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
So you think he has an avatar besides Gnoory?

I thought you were him. You seem preternaturally interested in him in a way that most others here aren't. They usually just want to make some jokes about how lame he is. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
I thought you were him. You seem preternaturally interested in him in a way that most others here aren't. They usually just want to make some jokes about how lame he is. ;)
Have you forgotten Dixie Butcher? GLP is full of them.

There's nowhere else to go!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 16, 2018, 11:02:34 PM
Have you forgotten Dixie Butcher?  I am far from the only one.  GLP is full of them.

I don't know who that is.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 11:05:47 PM
I don't know who that is.
She is my happenstance mentor.   That is her avatar.  She also sponsored a website about GNS.

When he performs, he hand-selects women to dance with.  Naturally, the woman presumes an attraction, otherwise he would not have selected her.  Then if she tries to develop a rapport, even just at Christmas or his birthday, perfectly appropriate fan holidays, he acts like a fag who stumbled across a one night stand in town and looks the other way.

If he's going to be that way, going to ice the women he acts attracted to, then he should reduce the attraction factor by having his producer select the lady for him, or use random chance, like spin with his eyes covered and use a big arrow pointer.

Or simply sing, and not dance.  Or pair up other dancers.  It's like he wants to be this unattainable sex symbol.  Creepy.  I don't know what he ever did to Dixie, or the GLP haters, but I heard what he did to a perfectly wonderful woman on the air a couple years ago.  In other words, I am simply me, but given the odds he plays, I could theoretically be any number of women he has used to make his dog pile bigger.

Dateline

Jo Jo, were you one of those women who were selected to dance with him?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 16, 2018, 11:47:25 PM
Jo Jo, were you one of those women who were selected to dance with him?
The $20 live remote video event was fun a few years ago but that's as close as I get.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
Less than two months ago, I started a thread asking if YOU were him! 

whoozit

George, what’s wrong with Jojo?

Dateline

Quote from: whoozit on February 19, 2018, 07:15:34 PM
George, what’s wrong with Jojo?

I am not Norry, but maybe Norry did not save the last dance for her?

pate

Does yore name rhyme with Navy?

Jojo

Jojo

It's that time again.  Next Tuesday you can ask Borge Boory anything in Boast Insiderz Chat at 8PM.  Doesn't mean he'll answer.  If you put questions here I will try to pass them along.  If you want your comment to be anonymous, I can't guarantee it but will try.

My Insiderz auto-renewal got lucky last week, posting to my bank account on a day when funds were available, quite a luck of the draw.  Otherwise, the bank charges a $38 fee plus additional fees if other transactions are negatively affected due to the snowball effect of negative fees. Therefore, I try to use pre-paid cards or a Credit Union low fee account to pay for Insiderz whenever possible because then the auto-renewal just says talk-to-the-hand, Borge!

What would you ask George if you had him in chat?  Keep in mind he will misinterpret any question he can on a technicality, so questions need to be very clearly stated.