• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 07, 2019, 03:25:15 PM
Yes, yes it was.

It was over when Art started calling his listeners wingnuts, and finalized when he sold C2C IMO.

BellHop

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Art's last show (03-11-2016)?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BellHop on November 26, 2019, 10:55:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Art's last show (03-11-2016)?

I'm sure you could find it on The Pirate Bay.

AZZERAE

Art's final show wasn't very good at all. At that point he had deceived us all so many times that he had just made himself look bad. I think its safe to say he dug a hole for himself deeper and deeper - one which he was unable to get out of. MV has said this all before, but it bears repeating: BellGabbers got a glimpse behind the curtain one too many times. And each glimpse edged us closer toward the conclusion that Bell was a charlatan. Amongst many, many other things. None of them remotely any good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 08:43:17 AM
Art's final show wasn't very good at all. At that point he had deceived us all so many times that he had just made himself look bad. I think its safe to say he dug a hole for himself deeper and deeper - one which he was unable to get out of. MV has said this all before, but it bears repeating: BellGabbers got a glimpse behind the curtain one too many times. And each glimpse edged us closer toward the conclusion that Bell was a charlatan. Amongst many, many other things. None of them remotely any good.

Still far superior to anything you could do or a Clinton presidency.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 09:08:00 AM
Still far superior to anything you could do...

It depends on how you measure success. But I'd never expect a dumb American to place value on anything other than material wealth. You simply don't understand that there's more to life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 09:14:35 AM
It depends on how you measure success. But I'd never expect a dumb American to place value on anything other than material wealth. You simply don't understand that there's more to life.

And you do in South Africa?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 09:28:31 AM
And you do in South Africa?

It's called Ubuntu. But you wouldn't understand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 09:30:36 AM
It's called Ubuntu. But you wouldn't understand.

I guess not. :-\

VC

And each glimpse edged us closer toward the conclusion that Bell was a charlatan. Amongst many, many other things. None of them remotely any good.

LOL... you collected every AB broadcast you can find obsessively for years now. You she-it on AB now, because you want to suck-up attention for your gender bender mentally ill doxxer podcast for those that have taken a swipe at AB too.

Fuck You, You POS.

It's hilarious of you to offer your AssStab Forum to Metron. You're both nothing but criminal and/or civil assault "free speech" liars and OCD doxxers. Congrats. Winning! Bwahahaha!

ninjashoes

That is why you get out of the "hardcore Art Bell blah blah" crap and just enjoy him as a listener who doesn't know every single detail about his life.

I always just enjoyed Art as a broadcaster and never cared if he let this or that person down. I literally could not care any less and I even bought a Sirius subscription, I wasted a few bucks too. I saw it for what it was, a guy who was great behind the mic but not a great businessman.

ninjashoes

Now if you want to talk about someone who sucks a fat donkey dong lets talk about Georgy Snoorey.

Anyone who says he is anything but absolute sleeping pills is full of bollocks.

George has been crap and is still crap and he still puts me and the cat to sleep every night because he is my sleeping pills.

AZZERAE

Very unique take there. I'm having the weirdest sense of déjà vu, though. Its almost as if I've heard this notion expressed somewhere before.

ninjashoes

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2019, 03:12:41 AM
Very unique take there. I'm having the weirdest sense of déjà vu, though. Its almost as if I've heard this notion expressed somewhere before.

You gotta get back to that happy zone of why you liked Art to begin with and whatever you do blow past the anti Art posts and only read the hate against George like I do.

ninjashoes

Let me correct that.

What we should be doing is respecting and defending Art while completely decimating George and Heather. They are both trash who used Art to platform themselves. Art is the King and I don’t care if he was batty at times, sue happy or a bad businessman. He was a good man.

Now that is called doing the RIGHT thing!

ninjashoes

You know what.

This thread is DISGUSTING

THIS FORUM IS DISGUSTING.

MV YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.

ninjashoes

This is FOR ART BELL

FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK MV AND FUCK GEORGE

Michael Decon is a legend!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:39:51 PM
This is FOR ART BELL

Are you blowing daniel, myke? ???

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2019, 01:32:06 AM
Are you blowing daniel, myke? ???

It's as if Metron hacked his brain by the number of NS posts today and is skull fucking BG again. NS joined here in 2008. Another Circle of Friends (TM) lodge member. :D

Corona Kitty

This is FOR ART BELL -Ded

Hah, I knew one day you'd see it my way.

Rat Fink

Enjoy Happy Friday 13th to Art.

Corona Kitty

This will be celebrated every Friday the 13th.

Happy Holidays.

WOTR

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 13, 2019, 09:03:35 AM
Enjoy Happy Friday 13th to Art.

I know it is too soon... But I wanted to find a "happy ending" picture for the 13th. Shockingly, there are not very many PG rated images that come up using those search terms.

Rat Fink

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2019, 05:48:39 AM
I know it is too soon... But I wanted to find a "happy ending" picture for the 13th. Shockingly, there are not very many PG rated images that come up using those search terms.

Good to prepare early.  Next Happy Friday 13th Art coming to BellGab in March.

paladin1991

This is FOR ART BELL

Are you high?  Again? 

Corona Kitty

I mean let's face it, he wasn't wrong.... I am god.

DanTSX

This

Never meet your heros.

Art was a dirty old man con artist with bastard children abandoned all over the globe.