• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
in this interview Karen Jackson said that Art Bell that fucker paid $12,000 to transport his (? 3 or 4) stinking cats to Philippines
when he moved there.
And Art paid another $12,000 for his cats to bring them back to US after he moved back.

That's $24,000 for moving stinking cats back and forth.
I doubt it that Art Bell invested that much money in lives of his children, Vincent and Lisa.
And now apparently according to the lawyer Art Bell left fuck all nothing to them in his will from his $10 million dollars estate.
If that's true I will travel to Pahrump and not only spit on his grave but take a massive dump on it and will piss on his flowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qg_t4BDauM

ill drink to that

PaulK

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 05:15:24 PM
I read your post, but ignored it out of charity.

It is disjointed and contradicts itself a few times (you can see saying "to hell with you" to a ten year old and cutting off support because they backtalk, but not a younger child.  You tell us that a father should support his children until they are old enough to work...)  You are upset that Art didn't leave them anything in his will (they are now what? 50 years old?) When they reached out to them he should have been a good person (and you make a point to say not a good father, but a good person) and give them money.  Hell, I would reach out to him too, if that were the requirements.

I find it interesting that you declare that he emotionally ruined their lives by walking out.  You probably need to take up a cross and go preach your message across America- Art is not the only absentee father.  If the only way for a child to have a good upbringing and stability is with their biological father, then most of the youth in America are fucked.  It sounds like the guy who adopted them did everything that Art could not / would not do aside from give them a cool million each.  And still, you persist on carrying the cross for people you do not know.

Get over yourself.  Get counselling for your own absentee father.  I'm truly sorry that his walking out on your mother has scared you so.

***I'm guessing Mandarin for a first language?

TL:DR
Too Lame:Didn't Read it

stopped reading after few words, you are allover the place.
you and Heather Wade must be brother and sister, the lame factor is so obvious.

PaulK

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 21, 2018, 05:15:47 PM
No more threats of lawsuits, people might feel comfortable talking about their experiences, imagine that.
^THIS

dsz

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on May 21, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
You bring up a valid point.  I will counter with this: If he left for those reasons, he could have still done something like child support (which I don't recall if that was done or not) or setting up college funds for the kids.  He could have reached out to them when they were adults or near adulthood.

As far as the pedo allegations go, that's a damn serious charge to make about someone.  Bring solid proof.

Question for those of you with social media accounts:  Has anything amusing come out of the Heater camp lately, or is she still maintaining silence?

Exactly. He could have been way worse... Like that freak Turpin and his wife who had all those kids chained to their beds half the time.

Father Jack

Art's grave stone is a etch-a-sketch???

Dyna-X

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 21, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
Tonight Midnight in the Desert explores Reincarnation: Lifetimes between Lives with Georgina Cannon.

What happens to our soul after death, between lifetimes? We explore Interlives, the realms between the existence of Lives that we live on Earth and our eventual return and the concept and ramifications of reincarnation. Georgina shares accounts reported through her studies and work in this field.

Georgina Cannon is a former journalist and an award winning regression hypnotist, NLP and CBT practitioner, relationship coach, teacher, author and lecturer at the University of Toronto. Georgina has been working with clients for over 20 years to help them find their magnificence.  Her books are sold internationally and have helped thousands of people. MS. Cannon is a frequent media guest and her work and view have gained prominence as a frequent source for news and feature articles on hypnosis and alternative therapies.

www.georginacannon.com
Of course, I'll be listening.
My main objection is not the study of reincarnation or the afterlife as there is plenty of evidence from consciously remembered events. In my own memories of my past life I can tell you down to the street address where I lived, full name, profession, year born and died, etc.  Its the use of hypnosis as a valid scientific tool that bothers me. This goes for the use of hypnosis in alien abduction research as well. A relative of mine that was abducted remembered it well enough and never once sought out assistance in remembering more.
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2016/05/hypnosis-and-memory.html

WOTR

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 05:34:37 PM
TL:DR
Too Lame:Didn't Read it

stopped reading after few words...
Bullshit. You read every word.  :D

PaulK

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

If reincarnation is real I'm sure Art is enjoying his new life as a bicycle seat somewhere in Asia

LOL, hahaha

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 19, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
It's a really bad idea, considering the ramifications if the child of a high government official were to be captured and held hostage.  Killing one would do wonders for the enemy's recruiting and morale.
Teddy Roosevelt had I believe 2 son's fight in WWI. One Kermit was a fighter pilot and was killed. Hell, TR was a vet and Medal of Honor winner as a Rough Rider, Spanish and American war. He wanted to re-enlist and fight in WWI, but was denied by Wilson. Geo. W Bush was a fighter pilot of F-106 and served as an interceptor pilot in the Cold War yrs in the Texas Air National Guard. Daddy Bush was the youngest Naval Aviator in WW2. Shot down twice as a dive bomber pilot. Some of these entire units were 100% or close to it in that war...very dangerous job. Vice President Pence has a son I believe in combat as a Marine right now.
There has been a long tradion of Presidents and family fighting in the US Armed Forces. From George Washington who was a officer in the Virginia Militia/British Army and fought against the French in the French and Indian war. Of course the 2 Kennedy's Joe jr. USAAC died testing the "bunker buster" bomb as a Pilot in WW2 as well as JFK PT boat co in the Pacific, also almost killed and sustained life long back injury. Daddy Joe sr was Amb to the UK and very rich and powerful. So he could have protected either or both. Joe jr was the son he was grooming and hoped would be President. Andrew Jasckson, war of 1812. Lincoln also was active in fights against the Indians as a Militia member, Truman was an Artillery Capt in combat ww1. FDR had polio and needed heavy braces and wheel chair so he was out. Lincoln had I think two sons in the Civil war, one lived one died. TR's brother or youngest son was a Brig. Gen and fought in the US Army. He was a very sick man but made Ike give him permission to fight and landed in D-Day to liberate Europe. He was attached to Patton's Army and died from the strain of his weak heart. Of course we know about Ike, he fought as MacArthur's chief of staff and co allied forces in WW2. The USA has a very long and storied History of future President's in the Military, Nixon, Reagan, Ford & Carter just in modern times. Tyler, Mexican/American war and many others in post and even pre antebellum times. Even CSA president Jefferson Davis, (US Civil War) was a soldier and West Point Grad. As have many of their children and family. Could they have ducked it sure, did they, no! Many fought and died on forigen soil...not to conquer but liberate. Some Presidents didn't have Sons or they were either to old or too young or no wars. I believe Ike's son was in the Navy and was married to Nixon's daughter. I'm doing this from memory so I am leaving some out.

As for William and Harry they were in combat. William as a rescue chopper pilot. Harry I believe flew Apache attack helios and served over 10 yrs. Many British royals have fought in combat for as long as the empire was around. A decision was made that in Afghanistan Harry was too exposed and recalled. Imagine if he was shot down and captured? But those two are not pussy's at all.

Trivia??
What is the last name on their uniforms and dog tags etc as they do not have real last names as royals?...............…..........Windsor!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
ill drink to that

Fun fact: during the interview my mind at times went to a specific scene, from the movie Goodfellas.

KAREN!!!!!!

Hells Mole

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
If Art was a pedo, he'd have some serious payouts over the years like MJ. I don't think there is any evidence of that. Perhaps he chose Asian women, because he could dump them without the divorce litigation risk.

He went on in great detail for an oddly extended period in Art Of Talk about his fetish for "oriental" women.

dsz

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 21, 2018, 05:40:26 PM
He went on in great detail for an oddly extended period in Art Of Talk about his fetish for "oriental" women.

Exactly. He wouldn't have time for a third fetish on top of radio and Asian chicks.

PaulK

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 21, 2018, 05:28:11 PM
I bet Art coughed up half a lung from excitement when Airyn dressed up like this.

LOL, that's funny right there

Her choice of that costume is telling of her real nature.
She was so patient for all those years changing Art's diapers to get to her's and her's family in Philippines goal...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

dsz

Of course this thread is going to overlap with "Art Bell" because this new round of ridiculousness started partly because of Heather and Keith's spat, and this being the Heather thread...

dsz

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 21, 2018, 05:15:47 PM
No more threats of lawsuits, people might feel comfortable talking about their experiences, imagine that.

Don't Heather and Airyn have legal standing to sue if someone is defaming his legacy, especially to the extent of the last 24 hours? It could cause them financial losses and emotional distress. Heck, even Premiere could get pissed because they still make a little change off Somewhere In Time. I think you know what happens when you mess with them.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
"Well I'm not going to say it the way he said it"

Art: I like the way you talk, want to help me dispose of my family?

...or at least with the messy disposal of several billion potential children.

PaulK

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
Bullshit. You read every word.  :D

I swear I didn't. I stopped after few words on the first line, read 3-4 words in next line and 3-4 in next and finally scrolled past.
you have this peculiar irritating lucking self confidence style with words, very similar to Heather Wade.

Hells Mole

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 04:49:03 PM
I read that as mind boned. Lol

Totally works.. Even better!

Tricky-D

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 21, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
What is the last name on their uniforms and dog tags etc as they do not have real last names as royals?...............…..........Windsor!
It was Wales actually.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
Of course this thread is going to overlap with "Art Bell" because this new round of ridiculousness started partly because of Heather and Keith's spat, and this being the Heather thread...

she is decaying,
go and check

Hells Mole

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
jesus! Heater sounds exactly like my wife when she's upset and i make her laugh by reminding her of something dumb ive said or done. they were fucking. i can hear it in her voice.

I'm pretty sure her professional phone companion voice was coming out in that broadcast.  Smokey, airy, more girlish.  The feminine smokey quality is probably what really thrilled Art because he was obsessed with Shannon Doherty who had a similar type voice.  She caused a small national outrage of concerned mothers in the 90's when she stated that she was smoking cigarettes to give herself a smokier, sexier voice.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
Don't Heather and Airyn have legal standing to sue if someone is defaming his legacy, especially to the extent of the last 24 hours? It could cause them financial losses and emotional distress. Heck, even Premiere could get pissed because they still make a little change off Somewhere In Time. I think you know what happens when you mess with them.

LOL,
you just reached your peak with this statement.
go and Google pea sized brain, it applies to you 100%

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 21, 2018, 05:56:48 PM
I'm pretty sure her professional phone companion voice was coming out in that broadcast.  Smokey, airy, more girlish.  The feminine smokey quality is probably what really thrilled Art because he was obsessed with Shannon Doherty who had a similar type voice.  She caused a small national outrage of concerned mothers in the 90's when she stated that she was smoking cigarettes to give herself a smokier, sexier voice.

gross! muh lady is a proper southern belle. her voice is naturally seductive. Heater makes me sick.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
LOL,
you just reached your peak with this statement.
go and Google pea sized brain, it applies to you 100%

Even if you think a lawsuit is frivolous, people file frivolous lawsuits all the time. On occasion they even win.

Hells Mole

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
I don’t get the point of bringing this all up now. Art is dead.

What is the point? He’s dead. These people would have a lot more stock had they said these things when he was alive. Again Art is dead no one is going to hurt him or embarrass him, because he is DEAD.

Vincent falls into that category and he wasn’t over taken by hatered, he just seemed disappointed. I really hope Schrader has him do some movie reviews with him. Schrader would frequently do reviews on Darkness radio.

Art was mysterious.  Art capitalized on making listeners feel like he was a friend a confidant.  He had influence.  People who felt connected and/or influenced by Art, as well as many people here at BellGab who actually were involved with Art personally and did work for him or made sacrifices for him, are unraveling the mystery of who he was to try to understand the truth.  It is part of a grieving process, it is part of natural curiosity about a person who kept many secrets, a person who had emotional impact on many people here.

Mainly BellGab is just endless wandering free and open conversation and it's not something to get upset about or take seriously.  It's going to happen.  People are going to talk.  People who were hurt, people who were suppressed legally or otherwise while Art lived are getting a chance to speak.  People are always looking to unravel a mystery.  Art's shows were often about mystery.  Art is a mystery.  It's going to be investigated for a long time by many people taking many different angles.

"He's dead leave it alone!"  People still talk of Jesus, JFK, we still hear stories on the antics of Frank Sinatra and Teddy Roosevelt, people still write books about Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, etc.  This is normal and will continue.