• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

ksm32

These lil episodes in life bring me joy and remind me to stop and smell a few roses along the way.

Please note, these are all taken in my man cave late at night usually on a weekend.

1. My 140 LB puppy Vera. She's awesome.  My only concern with her is that she's so friendly that if we ever had a break in? she would show the thieves straight to my guitar collection.

2. I miss my cat Desi. She was great, and I'm not a cat person.

3. Betty, my 5 FT ball python.  She really likes the sauce on a Friday night.

Sorry for taking up so much space but you asked :D

b_dubb

Thanks for sharing ksm.  However after reviewing your pictures it has been determined that they are not sufficiently macho.  For future reference please include Ted Nugent hunting human beings, a gigantic bodybuilder type dude hacking people up with medieval weapons, and a freakishly hot chick wearing nothing at all but some string bikinis and body oil in any and all photos you choose to share on bellgab.

Kind regards

b_dubb, just fucking wit ya

paladin1991

Quote from: b_dubb on November 21, 2014, 12:38:08 PM
Thanks for sharing ksm.  However after reviewing your pictures it has been determined that they are not sufficiently macho.  For future reference please include Ted Nugent hunting human beings, a gigantic bodybuilder type dude hacking people up with medieval weapons, and a freakishly hot chick wearing nothing at all but some string bikinis and body oil in any and all photos you choose to share on bellgab.

Kind regards

except for the bikini babes

ksm32

Quote from: b_dubb on November 21, 2014, 12:38:08 PM

Kind regards

Careful b_dubb, it almost sounds like you're being nice to me. I prefer my dubbings  to be a little more snide with a hint of why the fuck are you even on this forum dude? ;)

To be serious though? That was a pretty astute observation of the day to day goings on inside my head.  gave me the chicken skins

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on November 21, 2014, 06:56:30 PM
Careful b_dubb, it almost sounds like you're being nice to me. I prefer my dubbings  to be a little more snide with a hint of why the fuck are you even on this forum dude? ;)

To be serious though? That was a pretty astute observation of the day to day goings on inside my head.  gave me the chicken skins
I think you mean, a case of the Noory's,

Quote from: ksm32 on November 21, 2014, 01:34:19 AM
These lil episodes in life bring me joy and remind me to stop and smell a few roses along the way.

Please note, these are all taken in my man cave late at night usually on a weekend.

1. My 140 LB puppy Vera. She's awesome.  My only concern with her is that she's so friendly that if we ever had a break in? she would show the thieves straight to my guitar collection.

2. I miss my cat Desi. She was great, and I'm not a cat person.

3. Betty, my 5 FT ball python.  She really likes the sauce on a Friday night.

Sorry for taking up so much space but you asked :D

[attachimg=1]

Nice photos.

Eddie Coyle

The restoration of the ignore feature.

My oven died and I don't have to cook a turkey now. Thanks, good fortune!

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 25, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

Hahahahaha!  Duly appreciated!   ;D

I'll be heading to my nephew's in the middle of a big snowstorm.  Ahhhhh, the holiday season has arrived.   :P
(I have my collapsible shovel and a 50 lb bag of sand in the trunk.  A couple blankets, some garbage bags, and tea candles in an old coffee can.)
Yeah, I'm all set.

ksm32

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2014, 09:35:57 PM

The restoration of the ignore feature.

Eddie hates joy :'(

ksm32

Quote from: Treading Water on November 25, 2014, 05:24:31 AM

A couple blankets, some garbage bags, and tea candles in an old coffee can.)
Yeah, I'm all set.

Hmm, my rape kit's a lot different than yours.  Each to his or her own though.

b_dubb

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2014, 09:05:54 PM
boo

jazmunda

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2014, 09:05:54 PM

That's pretty fucked up even for BellGab.

Bart Ell

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2014, 09:25:54 PM
Only if it was used for raping.... which a rape kit is not... unless he is misusing his.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 25, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

Heh, time to eat out this year?   ;)

I'll be heading to my nephew's in the middle of a big snowstorm.  Ahhhhh, the holiday season has arrived.   :P
(I have my collapsible shovel and a 50 lb bag of sand in the trunk.  A couple blankets, some garbage bags, and tea candles in an old coffee can.)
Yeah, I'm all set.

Have fun, and drive carefully there TW.  I expect a full report!   :D

Cynnie

My dogs ..I'm one of those people

I'll be heading to my nephew's in the middle of a big snowstorm.  Ahhhhh, the holiday season has arrived.   :P
Yeah, I'm all set.

Happy Thanksgiving, TW, and let's be careful out there!  ;)  I hope you don't need to use any of that stuff on your trip.

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 25, 2014, 10:14:51 PM

Heh, time to eat out this year?   ;) 

Well probably not, but I'd be very content with toast and butter instead of working straight for two days, lol. I did spend the days I would have been shopping, cleaning and prepping most productively turning a bottle of Jim Beam into apple pie bourbon.  :D

Heather Wade

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 26, 2014, 04:03:34 PM

Well probably not, but I'd be very content with toast and butter instead of working straight for two days, lol. I did spend the days I would have been shopping, cleaning and prepping most productively turning a bottle of Jim Beam into apple pie bourbon.  :D

You've got a damn fine head start.  I am still goofing off at work, but, hey, it brings me joy!  Will be braving the public in a few to get the goods for the holiday.   ;)

Juan

I'm traveling and loaded up a bunch of Art's shows to listen to in the car.

Quote from: Juan on November 26, 2014, 05:02:23 PM

Safe travelling, Juan.

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 26, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

You've got a damn fine head start.  I am still goofing off at work, but, hey, it brings me joy!  Will be braving the public in a few to get the goods for the holiday.   ;)

Yes, today was straining, filtering and tasting day and it came out great. And for that I am truly thankful!

Watch those grocery trips. I happen to know there isn't one corn muffin or muffin mix left in the US. My little 'Pilgrims' had to spread their homemade butter on Ritz crackers this year because there was a run on corn muffin mix and corn muffins. It gets ugly out there around Thanksgiving.

ksm32

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2014, 09:25:54 PM
Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 09:22:03 PM
boo

Well, as someone who has been raped  I can say that. And no, I have not served time in any prison. (I HAVE been raped by woman, it happens)   That being said?  Perhaps it was a little steep fella's.  But thank you soooo much for shining Gods spotlight on it ;D

joy

Heather Wade

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 26, 2014, 08:51:47 PM

Yes, today was straining, filtering and tasting day and it came out great. And for that I am truly thankful!

Watch those grocery trips. I happen to know there isn't one corn muffin or muffin mix left in the US. My little 'Pilgrims' had to spread their homemade butter on Ritz crackers this year because there was a run on corn muffin mix and corn muffins. It gets ugly out there around Thanksgiving.

Most kind.  I ventured out, stun gun in pocket, and managed to get everything on my list.  Didn't even have to stun anyone in the process.   ;D   Did not see any muffin mix while I was out, either.

Jim Beam Apple Pie bourbon sounds like heaven... enjoy it!   8)

Quote from: Juan on November 26, 2014, 05:02:23 PM

Do stay safe, and don't stop for any black triangles that may be hovering overhead. 

b_dubb

Safe travels and good eats to all BellGab'ers

Heather Wade

Woke up, and my kitty alerted me to a white cat way up in the tree outside our window.  This tree is also full of bees.   :o

I rescued the fluffy white cat, and fed her some tuna for Thanksgiving.  All is well.   ;D   

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 27, 2014, 02:28:05 PM
Woke up, and my kitty alerted me to a white cat way up in the tree outside our window.  This tree is also full of bees.   :o

I rescued the fluffy white cat, and fed her some tuna for Thanksgiving.  All is well.   ;D

That was nice, but what about a little treat for the bees?  It's Thanksgiving for them, too, you know.  It would serve you right if they decided to quit pollinating your garden.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 27, 2014, 02:38:20 PM
That was nice, but what about a little treat for the bees?  It's Thanksgiving for them, too, you know.  It would serve you right if they decided to quit pollinating your garden.

Tree is covered in flowers.  They seem happy! 

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 27, 2014, 02:44:40 PM

Tree is covered in flowers.  They seem happy!

As long as they're happy, that's all that matters!  You never want to piss off your bees.

Sounds like there are some famished family members pounding on the door, so I have to run.  Happy Thanksgiving, Bellgabbers!