• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
I don't see that in him at all.

If anything he seems rather "woke" to all the deep state hijinks from both sides.

He did adopt the TEA platform, ftmp.

If he keeps with it he will get another term and the nation may over time heal...maybe...

He's just trying to keep the anti-Trump sentiment bubbling in the undercurrent of the Republican party...prick! ::)

Metron2267

You really think so?

I'll watch more closely as your insights maybe "black and white" but that doesn't mean they're wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 03:56:13 PM
You really think so?

I'll watch more closely as your insights maybe "black and white" but that doesn't mean they're wrong.

Black and white thinkers are the ones who believed/believe in this whole puppet show:

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 04:54:25 PM
Black and white thinkers are the ones who believed/believe in this whole puppet show:

I would have initially protested no, relativists think that way, but you have a point - neither one was true to "their side" by their actions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
I would have initially protested no, relativists think that way, but you have point - neither one was true to "their side" by their actions.

That's because the only side they were on was NWO.

Up All Night

On this 4th of July, I am so glad that I'm living under a Trump Administration.

I shudder to think of the morass this nation would be in if that witch Hillary had come to power.

Quote from: Up All Night on July 04, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
On this 4th of July, I am so glad that I'm living under a Trump Administration.

I shudder to think of the morass this nation would be in if that witch Hillary had come to power.

analog kid

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1014286054805987330

Everyone knows he had a ghost writer. The writer has been outspoken since Trump's campaign began.

Terrible liar, huge idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on July 04, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1014286054805987330

Everyone knows he had a ghost writer. The writer has been outspoken since Trump's campaign began.

Who's making the world a better place. :)

Praise mv! ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on July 04, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Well, so... qualified, then. Shrug.

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
I left my turds...in San Francisco 8)

Are you goin' to San Francisco ? ? ?

Be sure and wear an N95 mask 'nd don't worry if they stare...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on July 04, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

Are you goin' to San Francisco ? ? ?

Be sure and wear an N95 mask 'nd don't worry if they stare...

I left my turds...

<2 part harmony> in San Francisco! 8)

Thanks! We'll be here all week! Please, tip your servers. ;)

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
I don't see that in him at all.

If anything he seems rather "woke"...

''Everything Trump does is goood, and everything anyone else does is baaad''.  That seems ''woke'' to you?

Democrats took the worse possible argument to object to Kavanaugh. It’s worse than the usual, abortion ban fear mongering they do.

The logical thing would have been to hit him on substance, like his actual written rulings. Hell go after him on abortion where he had case file, positions on privacy, siding with building a police state,etc. There was some real room to attack him on substance.

Instead the attack was he was a horny young teenager.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed to SCOTUS, pussy grabbing wil be legal.
Welp I guess I get go pussy grabbin from now on....

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 07, 2018, 10:53:05 PM
...If Kavanaugh is confirmed to SCOTUS, pussy grabbing wil be legal...

aldousburbank

One week ago when there was a presidential emergency text test I was in Canada and did not receive it. I thought that was kind of interesting. Maybe not.

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 08, 2018, 07:46:33 PM
One week ago when there was a presidential emergency text test I was in Canada and did not receive it. I thought that was kind of interesting. Maybe not.

I felt so special when I got it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
I felt so special when I got it.

The existence of that text on my phone is the only thing that'll keep me from throwing the device away when its life is over.

Jackstar

My phone got the alert, but it did not play any accompanying sound--at least, that is my recollection. I have speculated that the auditory tones programmed my consciousness and wiped any memory of such an event.

I think this rather unlikely, but were that to have happened, it would still be superior to a Clinton presidency.

Juan

I got no alert. Maybe that means "they" don't know about me.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgGjIPZrT3U

This Very Special Episode of The Apprentice is well-served by those cool yellow chairs in the new Boardroom.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
good riddance

What are you some kinda hate-America-first post modernist creepoid?  They’ll have a hard time finding someone with a set of nads like Nikki Haley has.