The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on April 06, 2019, 01:34:14 PM
# News Flash!
# Brig Enjoys Basking In MV's Stream!
# GoldenShower
# StarrBeMoarJealousNao
Heh, heh, heh.  The Wuthering Mole Hill.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 06, 2019, 03:45:26 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  The Wuthering Mole Hill.

DAMN, that was a good movie!

Lilith

Lilith

Evelyn is very adamant in her beliefs about sexual practices before the 1950's    :o

Lilith

Senda hosting the GabCast...

PRICELESS.

Lilith

George is taking calls from BellGabbers. 

Lilith

George just said "Hi brig"   ;D

brig Shoutout from Senda, live on the GabCast....

very rare.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on April 06, 2019, 09:15:19 AM
Nancy was trying to deal with Hoagies take over of her spot on the DMDN.  I felt really bad for Nancy at the time.

Brig, I agree with how you phrased the quote above 100%. The Bella duo, and various Bella-gobblers felt exactly how you expressed it "their time slot on DMDN." With the spirit of the above quoted idea, please allow me to go on a tear for a moment. Not directed at anyone in particular, especially Brig, as there is enough to go around. #PraiseBring

<Rant>
As I recall the whole Bella show genesis came from Nancy, and to some degree Lasha. Both decrying that wimmin voices in the radio/podcasting world were being held down by evil Patriarchy. Anyone who disagreed, or typed anything they didn't like, were labeled as misogynist, even if they weren't males. Which sent the beta cucks into an air hunching & textual frenzy, once the smell of menstrual blood hit the water. #CuckFemBoiz #WorseThanSoiBoiz?

When the misogynist posed a simple question of who is stopping the duo (Nancy/Lasha) from doing an internet podcast, what was the reply? As I recall the answer was basically something like... They didn't know how to, nor did they seem to possess the self-motivation or intelligence to figure it out on their own. Therefore obviously the patriarchy was keeping (all wimmen) and them (Nancy/Lasha) down. Thankfully formerly MV (Lee) jumped in and played the part of Captain Save-A-Ho, spoon feeding them through the process. Then GIVING them the platform from which to broadcast the Bella stream live nightly. #PraiseMV4LuLz #NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished 

Which brings us back to the RCH took over HER spot. Really? Did Art or Queef ever say they would give them the spot after MitD, in public? Did Art or Queef even hint that Bella could be the followup show, in public? Was it in writing, like a contract? I was told in private doesn't count for anything but bullshit. What made Bella think they were the heir apparent to follow MitD? Or was this something fabricated within the Bella-verses collective imagination as real? Suddenly reality set in...  #Coffee&Bacon.JPG

At the time, all of Bella-verse had it's collective head up each others asses, IMO. We've all been guilty of such "group think." Anyone remember Arts show on XM, or MitD? GabCast anyone? #HumanCentipede

What you want and what you get in life are seldom the same. #BahalaNa

# Inflated Ego.
# Entitlement.
# Hubris.
# The Trinity Of New Wave Feminism.
# New Wave Feminism Isn't Seeking Equality, But Domination.
# They Want Dominate Power Handed To Them On A Silver Platter.
# Stupid Girls, True Dominate Power Can Never Be Given.
# True Dominate Power Always Has To Be Taken From Those In Power.
# Anything Less Would Simply Be Patronizing, Or Placating The Submissive.
# All Of History Shows This As A Self-Evident Truth.
# Even The "Patriarchy" Has Always Fought Amongst Itself For Dominance.

# Testosterone
# RealLife
# DealWithIt
# <Shades Fall Into Place.GIF>
# HumanitySadButTrue
</Rant>

NEWS FLASH!!
# CatSmile Misogynist CONFIRMED!

Lilith

White Crow calling in, and Senda and WhiteCrow, both praising MV, as it should be.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on April 06, 2019, 06:58:00 PM
Brig, I agree with how you phrased the quote above 100%. The Bella duo, and various Bella-gobblers felt exactly how you expressed it "their time slot on DMDN." With the spirit of the above quoted idea, please allow me to go on a tear for a moment. Not directed at anyone in particular, especially Brig, as there is enough to go around. #PraiseBring

<Rant>
As I recall the whole Bella show genesis came from Nancy, and to some degree Lasha. Both decrying that wimmin voices in the radio/podcasting world were being held down by evil Patriarchy. Anyone who disagreed, or typed anything they didn't like, were labeled as misogynist, even if they weren't males. Which sent the beta cucks into an air hunching & textual frenzy, once the smell of menstrual blood hit the water. #CuckFemBoiz #WorseThanSoyBoiz?

When the misogynist posed a simple question of who is stopping the duo (Nancy/Lasha) from doing an internet podcast, what was the reply? As I recall the answer was basically something like... They didn't know how to, nor did they seem to possess the self-motivation or intelligence to figure it out on their own. Therefore obviously the patriarchy was keeping (all wimmen) and them (Nancy/Lasha) down. Thankfully formerly MV (Lee) jumped in and played the part of Captain Save-A-Ho, spoon feeding them through the process. Then GIVING them the platform from which to broadcast the Bella stream live nightly. #PraiseMV4LuLz #NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished 

Which brings us back to the RCH took over HER spot. Really? Did Art or Queef ever say they would give them the spot after MitD, in public? Did Art or Queef even hint that Bella could be the followup show, in public? Was it in writing, like a contract? I was told in private doesn't count for anything but bullshit. What made Bella think they were the heir apparent to follow MitD? Or was this something fabricated within the Bella-verses collective imagination as real? Suddenly reality set in...  #Coffee&Bacon.JPG

At the time, all of Bella-verse had it's collective head up each others asses, IMO. We've all been guilty of such "group think." Anyone remember Arts show on XM, or MitD? GabCast anyone? #HumanCentipede

What you want and what you get in life are seldom the same. #BahalaNa

# Inflated Ego.
# Entitlement.
# Hubris.
# The Trinity Of New Wave Feminism.
# New Wave Feminism Isn't Seeking Equality, But Domination.
# They Want Dominate Power Handed To Them On A Silver Platter.
# Stupid Girls, True Dominate Power Can Never Be Given.
# True Dominate Power Always Has To Be Taken From Those In Power.
# Anything Less Would Simply Be Patronizing, Or Placating The Submissive.
# All Of History Shows This As A Self-Evident Truth.
# Even The "Patriarchy" Has Always Fought Amongst Itself For Dominance.

# Testosterone
# RealLife
# DealWithIt
# <Shades Fall Into Place.GIF>
# HumanitySadButTrue
</Rant>

NEWS FLASH!!
# CatSmile Misogynist CONFIRMED!

#Memories
#MayBeBeautifulAndYet
#WhatsToPainfulToRemember
#WeSimplyChooseToForget

#ButItsTheLaughter
#WeWillRemember
#WheneverWeRemember
#TheWayWeWere

Catsmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJNrKHv50X8

# LovesWimmin
# REALLY!
# NoHomo
# TotallyHetro
# Honest
#NotEvenTheTip

Lilith

This caller with an accent spelling words George cant make out is hilarious.

ss eyr eyrt....    LOL

Ters, toes? yes, ters.   It could be yes.   Bwahahahaha

Catsmile

# Page 666...

# The Devil Made Me Do It.

Exellent! I'm thrilled that one of my guilty pleasures has returned to the air waves. In case anyone was wondering, yes, I typed this post whilst fully erect. Just go with it.

Catsmile

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 06, 2019, 10:59:46 PM
Exellent! I'm thrilled that one of my guilty pleasures has returned to the air waves. In case anyone was wondering, yes, I typed this post whilst fully erect. Just go with it.

# If It Last For Moar Than 4 Hours Consult A Physician.
#Priapism

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode of The GabCast is posted here.  Ta!

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on April 08, 2019, 12:40:44 PM
The latest episode of The GabCast is posted here.  Ta!

# Thanks For The New GabCast.
# New GabCast Uploaded @ Last!
# UFOship Slipped Me The Tip!

# Can You Show Us Where The GabCast Touched You?
# Yes, HERE:

VC

Metron2267 was sure trying to spam-destroy this forum and spreading nasty rumors over there about here and about MV/Liberace! personally too. Why all the hate and attempted destruction? It spread nasty rumors to the effect you're not eating anymore Moroccan meals.

I guess HW is off the radar after the 13th.

DH or anyone else, anything new in the last month about HW you can let us know about?

MV/Liberace! did I understand you have a new song regarding the HW saga? Anyone have that link?

Warning: this forum page number is 666. Bwhahahahaha! All we've got to show for it now is water reserves and Lit City? Hehe.

Can't we have at least one more HW Meltdown?

Taco Bell

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on April 08, 2019, 05:23:29 PM
Metron2267 was sure trying to spam-destroy this forum and spreading nasty rumors over there about here and about MV/Liberace! personally too. Why all the hate and attempted destruction? It spread nasty rumors to the effect you're not eating anymore Moroccan meals.

I guess HW is off the radar after the 13th.

DH or anyone else, anything new in the last month about HW you can let us know about?

MV/Liberace! did I understand you have a new song regarding the HW saga? Anyone have that link?

Warning: this forum page number is 666. Bwhahahahaha! All we've got to show for it now is water reserves and Lit City? Hehe.

Can't we have at least one more HW Meltdown?

I'm still eating plenty of Moroccan food.  A quick look at my waistline makes that pretty evident.

And yes, there's a new parody song which was played during the pre-show of last week's GC.  I've attached it on this post.  It's not complete.  At all.  Still lots of backing vocals/harmonies to add and there are problems with the mix.  I'll have the final product done soon and post it on YT.  The only reason I played it during the pre-show was that it had been so long since the last GC, I wasn't sure when the next opportunity would come for me to play it during a show.

During the night
A little grimey club is doing it right
And Heather Wade
She's gonna dance and then get paid

The money is sweet
She takes a while to rest her feet
Befuddled downright
She hears her father on the air every night

She's on the phone and can't get through
Email will do
By September they talk it through

He's gonna do his show on a stream
His tenure is brief
She takes his place in the desert heat

During the night
And Heather Wade
Is gonna dance and then get paid

The money is sweet
His tenure is brief
Give up, Give up

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on April 08, 2019, 05:23:29 PM
Why all the hate and attempted destruction?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/allison-mack-smallville-actress-pleads-guilty-nxivm-sex-slave-case-2019-04-08/

QuoteMack, 36, is facing up to 40 years in prison after she admitted to committing offenses that included extortion and forced labor in her role as a high-ranking member of NXIVM, according to the office of the U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of New York"

Obvious desperate narrative shift is obvious.

Dr. MD MD

Listening to the most recent Gabcast now:

Titty talk; 40 year old virgins living the “Lit City” lifestyle (whatever that is, we’re still not sure); forum limerick from kdubb; chefist speculates that Anthony may be a serial killer; Is Lee old for not knowing what Lit City is?; Heather’s racey photos <wink, wink>; Smellblab; and much more!

Quote from: Liberace! on April 08, 2019, 07:44:51 PM
I'm still eating plenty of Moroccan food.  A quick look at my waistline makes that pretty evident.

And yes, there's a new parody song which was played during the pre-show of last week's GC.  I've attached it on this post.  It's not complete.  At all.  Still lots of backing vocals/harmonies to add and there are problems with the mix.  I'll have the final product done soon and post it on YT.  The only reason I played it during the pre-show was that it had been so long since the last GC, I wasn't sure when the next opportunity would come for me to play it during a show.

During the night
And Heather Wade

The money is sweet
She takes a while to rest her feet
Befuddled downright
She hears her father on the air every night

She's on the phone and can't get through
Email will do
By September they talk it through

He's gonna do his show on a stream
His tenure is brief
She takes his place in the desert heat

During the night
And Heather Wade
Is gonna dance and then get paid

The money is sweet
His tenure is brief
Give up, Give up

Excellent. Party on, Lee.

DynamoHum

Enjoyed the GabCast :)

Groyper, still love ya :)

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 09, 2019, 04:24:41 AM
Enjoyed the GabCast :)

Groyper, still love ya :)

i dont dislike you, Dynamo Hum. i just disagree with your opinion regarding Anthony.

10 10 20 LIT CITY 🔥🔥🔥

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 09, 2019, 08:40:45 AM
i dont dislike you, Dynamo Hum. i just disagree with your opinion regarding Anthony.

10 10 20 LIT CITY 🔥🔥🔥

That’s cool :) I hope he does a vid about his new alien friends.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 09, 2019, 08:40:45 AM

10 10 20 LIT CITY 🔥🔥🔥
Groyper do you know if anyone preserved the hotel room video he did, when he checked in and people started lighting up his hotel and personal phone with calls and texts? That was quite a moment during the trip.