• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2019, 10:12:25 PM
Felt rusty...need some more practice...more reason for a new MT...

Yes, please!  Love the old-timey cheese.  You have the gift of making something out of, basically, nothing, which is as close to divinity as we can get.

albrecht

Women hating another women out of spite
New FCC status. 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 03, 2019, 10:27:14 PM
Yes, please!  Love the old-timey cheese.  You have the gift of making something out of, basically, nothing, which is as close to divinity as we can get.
Gammelost for you.

albrecht

SPOT ON! MV Liberace! Phil even went after fans who did archives of stuff he didn't archive as he went around from station to station. Genius radio though, like Art.

Who would want to join a club who wants me. (paraphrase Groucho.)

K_Dubb

And thank you, Lee; to hear myself over Carmina Burana on the gabcast was the very summit of my bardic career.  My thirst for stardom is fully slaked.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 03, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

Exactly...something from nothing...

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2019, 10:46:51 PM
SPOT ON! MV Liberace! Phil even went after fans who did archives of stuff he didn't archive as he went around from station to station. Genius radio though, like Art.

Who would want to join a club who wants me. (paraphrase Groucho.)

;D they were Jews who made their studios millions...but couldn't join the country club...I get it...

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2019, 10:12:25 PM
Felt rusty...need some more practice...more reason for a new MT...
Nah, maybe you just need some crack.

AC400KICK

Sorry, I was lost for 6 hours yesterday. I missed it

lawnboy

Is the 'Cast going to be on the UFOship anytime soon? Dammit, I missed it......

Sugaree

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2019, 08:13:32 AM
Nah, maybe you just need some crack.

Black raspberry chocolate chunk....mmmmm best ice cream ever!

Sugaree

mista richard sounds like how I be imaginin' it.   
talk bout some shiiiii

Quote from: Sugaree on April 04, 2019, 03:04:57 PM
mista richard sounds like how I be imaginin' it.   
talk bout some shiiiii

LOL thank you, my friend. fun was had by all!

whoozit

I fell asleep.  Were any titties sucked?

Asuka Langley

Richard Groyper was outed last night as professional Canadian radio host Richard Syrett. The dot's have finally been connected because Richard has been a long time Justin Trudeau fan. Even Liberace felt bad for the Canuck and his $5 microphone but it cant be helped when a pack of chicken breasts are $40 and homo milk is $8 a bag eh?, FUG!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2019, 03:38:15 PM
Richard Groyper was outed last night as professional Canadian radio host Richard Syrett. The dot's have finally been connected because Richard has been a long time Justin Trudeau fan. Even Liberace felt bad for the Canuck and his $5 microphone but it cant be helped when a pack of chicken breasts are $40 and homo milk is $8 a bag eh?, FUG!

it was a $10 dollar (Canadian) headset.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 04, 2019, 03:42:11 PM
it was a $10 dollar (Canadian) headset.

GOD DAMN CARBON TAXES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sugaree

Sugaree

we gon get some henny in dis biiitch

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2019, 03:38:15 PM

That explains all the love for The Third Reich.