• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 02:12:40 PM
Hey, USA Today, don't be shy. Tell us what you really think ...

Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

... A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush. 

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt. 

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/12/trump-lows-ever-hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/
I thought generally Lefties were against large corporate media conglomerates that buy up local papers and networks and headquarter themselves right near Defense Contractors and associated agencies and front companies in Tysons Corner?  I love their corporate trademark though: GANNET: IT'S ALL WITHIN REACH. Sounds more like a motto for some shadowy government agency than your friendly community newspaper.

By the way, since when it is wrong to call politicians, even Senators, whores? (Not that Trump actually did that.) Interesting the USA Today in a review of O'Rourke's hilarious book "Parliament of Whores" said: " In a piece about its 1992 paperback release, USA Today described it as "the anthem of this political year."

albrecht

The Nixon Tattooed guy is back with a new book supposedly. I wonder if these experts and politicians all have ghostwriters on retainer as one does an attorney or if they find new ones for each book? I would guess it would  be better to use the same ghostwriters so that the "style" seems consistent.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/roger-stone-book-fall-of-trump

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 02:12:40 PM
Hey, USA Today, don't be shy. Tell us what you really think ...

Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

... A 5ho would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush. 

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt. 

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/12/trump-lows-ever-hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

Only someone with their mind in the gutter would interpret it that way but if the shoe fits...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 02:34:38 PM
The Nixon Tattooed guy is back with a new book supposedly. I wonder if these experts and politicians all have ghostwriters on retainer as one does an attorney or if they find new ones for each book? I would guess it would  be better to use the same ghostwriters so that the "style" seems consistent.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/roger-stone-book-fall-of-trump

You’re going to have to be more specific.  There are many of us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
Please tell us more about fake news.

I believe you're already watching it but you seem to think it's real. Either that or you just want us to believe it's real.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 11:44:46 AM
I find that those who constantly imply they have a lot of money and others don’t,  aside from being colossal assholes, very often don’t have a pot to piss in.  If you did, PaulArteides had any money at all, why would he be living any where near St Louis, one of the two most crime infested cities in the country.  (The other is Ft. Lauderdale.)

CORRECTED COPY

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 13, 2017, 02:50:42 PM
Heh, heh. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/BOMGZx22Q70

I noticed when Rosenstein rose from his chair when the committee adjourned,  his trousers no longer fit him right.  I don’t think Rosenstein is a bad actor.  I think he mistakenly deferred to Mueller’s judgement and experience and took his eye off the ball in allowing Mueller to stack his staff with Trump haters.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

Isn’t that nice.  Spy is sharing a picture of his firstborn with us. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 01:58:48 PM
This is all you ever have, is to attempt to demonize. It's now your only hope to win elections with the stupid but it speaks to the poverty of your ideas and your absence of honor and character.  I know it stings when I point out how you've become the very thing you purport to hate and be against. ;)

No, it's guilt by association.  If you really believe in the much of the Trump/Ryan agenda then you're greedy, selfish and a detriment to your fellow man.  Democrats are too nice - they won't call you out for what you are. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 02:38:03 PM
Only someone with their mind in the gutter would interpret it that way but if the shoe fits...

I doubt Trump's mind (to the extent he has one) is ever far from there. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 02:41:09 PM
You’re going to have to be more specific.  There are many of us.

The reference was to the smart one, not you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 03:56:24 PM
No, it's guilt by association.  If you really believe in the much of the Trump/Ryan agenda then you're greedy, selfish and a detriment to your fellow man.  Democrats are too nice - they won't call you out for what you are.

Sigh...more demagoguery. I guess it really is all you're capable of but soon it will turn against you. It's funny that way.  :D

TigerLily

Doesn't take a Special Counsel investigation to know these are true words:

Two FBI officials who would later be assigned to the special counsel’s investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign described him as an “idiot” and “loathsome human” in a series of text messages last year, according to copies released on Tuesday. One said in an election night text that the prospect of a Trump victory was “terrifying”.

Peter Strzok, an FBI counterintelligence agent, was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team earlier this year following the discovery of text messages exchanged with Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 04:16:45 PM
Doesn't take a Special Counsel investigation to know these are true words:

Two FBI officials who would later be assigned to the special counsel’s investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign described him as an “idiot” and “loathsome human” in a series of text messages last year, according to copies released on Tuesday. One said in an election night text that the prospect of a Trump victory was “terrifying”.

Peter Strzok, an FBI counterintelligence agent, was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team earlier this year following the discovery of text messages exchanged with Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer.

You mean people sometimes have opinions about others and they're never biased?  ???

Grow the fuck up, would you?!  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Thanks for confirming the corruption of the failed Mueller investigation. Well done! Still have yet to find a single piece of evidence of collusion. 😄

TigerLily

But I don't get what Trump News State Propaganda ... er ... Hannity and Fox News - and now some Trump sycophants in the House are whining about. And of course, you gentlemen

The texts in question were discovered because of the investigation and Mueller demoted Peter off the investigation to the Seventh Circle of Hell, i.e. Human Resources back last summer.
And Lisa either quit or was fired from the FBI. As far "as numerous conflicts of interests", I haven't heard any specifics just generalization.

Can't be some people are getting nervous about the potential findings of the Russia probe and trying to make up some trumped up charges - get it? Trumped up charges? - to stop the investigation so as to stifle the truth?

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 13, 2017, 04:32:19 PM
Thanks for confirming the corruption of the failed Mueller investigation. Well done! Still have yet to find a single piece of evidence of collusion. 😄

Then you're not paying attention

Dr. MD MD

albrecht

Interestingly even the NYTimes is having to admit the bias of the FBI!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html?_r=0&mtrref=undefined
I'm sure the usual Lefties will call it fake news though.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 04:46:41 PM
Interestingly even the NYTimes is having to admit the bias of the FBI!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html?_r=0&mtrref=undefined
I'm sure the usual Lefties will call it fake news though.

The FBI? Two agents. One demoted the other quit/fired. We don't hide behind the "fake news" excuse for anything we dont like. We can handle the truth. Like the fact that the term Fake News was initially used to describe bogus news articles planted by Russian agents. Don't you know every time you say "Fake News" a Russian hacker gets a bonus?

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 04:37:34 PM
To your propaganda? Hells no!  ;D

Yeah. I doubt InfoWars has a video. So has to be Fake News

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 04:54:06 PM
The FBI? Two agents. One demoted the other quit/fired. We don't hide behind the "fake news" excuse for anything we dont like. We can handle the truth. Like the fact that the term Fake News was initially used to describe bogus news articles planted by Russian agents. Don't you know every time you say "Fake News" a Russian hacker gets a bonus?
I hope they enjoy their vodka with the bonus: fake news!
By the way government agents, judges, bureacrats are people so expected to have political, and other, opinions. But they shouldn't let it influence their work or opinion, especially in a place like the FBI. There is so much wrong with the FBI itself that when it gets political (Hoover) and the current folks there. They, like most of the Federal government including the President, have so much power but, unlike the President (so far) the bureaucracy, underlings, and minions can spend long careers, even whole careers in their agencies. Especially the supposed "non-political."  Which is why regardless of the President it is hard to stop policy, wars, and general direction. If Foggy Bottom, the CIA, FBI etc have political agendas it is hard to turn them around. It is also human nature to recoil against someone, or some group, who says "drain the swamp" when you depend on that "swamp" for your livelihood or think it is paradise, not a swamp. I still have to laugh though how now you Lefties love the FBI, CIA, wars, etc! How quickly opinions change based on one President!