• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150917 - John Burroughs - Rendlesham Forest UFO - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 17, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

maren

Quote from: coaster on September 17, 2015, 10:47:17 PM
You don't go "out cold" during hypnosis.  I have no idea what he is talking about.

That was my thought, too, and I'm a hypnotist.  But didn't he say that "something" seemed to take over?  I got the impression that it was like channeling someone/something. 

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
There are many interpretations of doctrine, sadly. Mild Bill dropped all references to the holy hair in the sect of Reformed Hoaglandism and I won't even get into Albrecht's flagrant and numerous heresies. As Grand Ayatollah ItsOver supposedly once said: "the whole thing makes me weep".
I did a little weeping myself when I read that Vestal Virgins were being ordained.   ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on September 17, 2015, 10:53:41 PM
They sucked the iron right outta this guy!

little off topic... I thought Art's show last night was the best of the current MITD crop.
It had the feel of some the old C2C great Art Bell classics that we all love!

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on September 17, 2015, 10:55:43 PM
Hi TL.  Didja like the movie?
Hi Zeeb. Actually tonight's football game.   :) I forget not everyone's life revolves around football

maren

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2015, 10:52:56 PM
High all TigerLily on the prowl. Hope everyone's good.  Just finished watching The Game.

Was wondering where you were.  High yourself!

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2015, 11:00:48 PM
Hi Zeeb. Actually tonight's football game.   :) I forget not everyone's life revolves around football

Haha ... oops.  Actually I watched one too.  I've already forgotten who played but it was pretty exciting.  More exciting than that movie imho.   :D

coaster

Quote from: maren on September 17, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
That was my thought, too, and I'm a hypnotist.  But didn't he say that "something" seemed to take over?  I got the impression that it was like channeling someone/something.
I think thats what he said. Also, I am not sure white gums and a heart murmur are signs of radiation poisoning.  Still fascinating though.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
There are many interpretations of doctrine, sadly. Mild Bill dropped all references to the holy hair in the sect of Reformed Hoaglandism and I won't even get into Albrecht's flagrant and numerous heresies. As Grand Ayatollah ItsOver supposedly once said: "the whole thing makes me weep".

Nuke Florida !!! ;) Tee-Hee-Hee
* Sniker Sniker*

McCain ends up in the middle of all these UFO events:  Rendlesham & the Phoenix Lights.

TigerLily

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 11:00:40 PM
I did a little weeping myself when I read that Vestal Virgins were being ordained.   ;D
Lonevoice. Please join us! Vestal Virgins of the Dark. Aka Art's Tarts.I'll pm you later if you're interested.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 17, 2015, 11:01:57 PM
????? When????
Source: Michael Hesemann, 1998

On May 6, 1978, at about 4:15 p.m., something crashed into a mountain near El Taire on the Bermejo River, the border between the Bolivian province of Tarija and Argentina. Thousands of people saw this happening and later described the object as being cylindrical in shape with a flaming tail. It had caused a supersonic bang that was heard up to 150 miles away and that cracked windowpanes as far away as 30 miles in every direction. The next day, the papers were speculating on what had come down in that godforsaken place. The explanations ranged from meteorites to UFOs and belated reentry of some Apollo capsule. All of them referred to statements of eye witnesses.

lonevoice

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2015, 10:59:47 PM
Thanks Star! My 7 year old got me cologne! As usual! Lol :-)
Happy Birthday, chefist!  Are you a member of the Old Spice sect? 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 11:00:40 PM

That's the cult Art started yesterday in his thread. We in the various Hoagland cults put out.

chefist

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 11:05:51 PM
Happy Birthday, chefist!  Are you a member of the Old Spice sect?

Lol Cool Water by Davidoff....she gas good taste! ;-) what did you get?

starrmtn001

Gonna have to call it bed time for me.  A little extra tired today.  Have a good night and a Braaping good time everyone! ;D
Praise Gabbers and Braapers!!!

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 17, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Source: Michael Hesemann, 1998

On May 6, 1978, at about 4:15 p.m., something crashed into a mountain near El Taire on the Bermejo River, the border between the Bolivian province of Tarija and Argentina. Clipped_______
It could be fiction for all I know!  ::)

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson 3 on September 17, 2015, 11:04:39 PM
This is painful - clearly Art doesn't believe his story.

All of the binary code message stuff only came up in the past few years.  It was not part of the original report.  I think Art is suspicious of this part and that it was accessed through hypnosis.

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 17, 2015, 11:08:00 PM
Gonna have to call it bed time for me.  A little extra tired today.  Have a good night and a Braaping good time everyone! ;D
Praise Gabbers and Braapers!!!

Night Star