trostol

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 25, 2015, 10:04:05 PM
It's not dash.  Just put in spaces.

that time i got the central african republic lol

doctor weird

We could not find 9-23-15....

Arts trolling us hard heh

sugarhill

where is all this crazyness happening on the internet?? i dont see anything even on FB..

Kolchak

Quote from: sugarhill on August 25, 2015, 10:06:04 PM
where is all this crazyness happening on the internet?? i dont see anything even on FB..

Woo-woo religious circles would be my guess.

WanagoBleu

I googled '9-23-15 goggle maps' & got a list of things giving CERN's location. Weird.

Is Celente the guy with the annoying voice who often appears on the "other" show?

Edit: might be confusing him with that Mish guy.

trostol

Quote from: sugarhill on August 25, 2015, 10:06:04 PM

do you have a gang the delights in rapping?

Oleus

Wow.  If you type 9 23 15 - it flies straight to CERN.  No dashes just spaces.

Pumamama

Why is CERN considered to be dangerous?

Those I know who are worried about CERN, Sept 23 or Sept in general, Jade Helm and all that stuff are folks who let us say are motivated by fear much of the time and thus can't think clearly.

maren

Bradsmith313

Again . . . .
Nothing will happen.
Anytime CERN fires up the Hadron Collider, the Web is ablaze with a woo-woo inferno . . . .

Juan Cena

Disapointed in Art having Celente on. This dipwad makes Ed Danes look legit.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 10:09:14 PM

Those I know who are worried about CERN, Sept 23 or Sept in general, Jade Helm and all that stuff are folks who let us say are motivated by fear much of the time and thus can't think clearly.
Exactly . . . .

Zenman

Celente has a great story about how he went to his bank and demanded $100K in cash. Hope he tells it.

Pumamama

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:09:45 PM
Again . . . .
Nothing will happen.
Anytime CERN fires up the Hadron Collider, the Web is ablaze with a woo-woo inferno . . . .

It's hardly the first particle accelerator. What's the story?

WhiteCrow

Silly Art ... don't you know the Pope will be in Washington DC on 9-23-15  ... we're safe, Da Hippie Pope will protect Amerika

zeebo

Why is CERN considered to be dangerous? ...

Folks have been afraid they'll create a black hole that'll swallow the earth ... but apparently if they do it'll be smaller than a proton and last less than a billionth of a second, somethin like that.

boxman

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 25, 2015, 10:08:23 PM
Is Celente the guy with the annoying voice who often appears on the "other" show?

Edit: might be confusing him with that Mish guy.
Other show and Alex Jones...
Come up with alot of fear mongering shit that never happens while telling people to go buy gold now.
I really dont get why Art would want to have this guy on his show considering he said these kinds of fear mongering conspiracy nuts is what has ruined this "other show".

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 10:10:31 PM
It's hardly the first particle accelerator. What's the story?

It's not the first, no.  But it certainly is the BIGGEST and most powerful, by a huge margin.  Think a standard city substation vs. HAARP.

ShayP

Quote from: Zenman on August 25, 2015, 10:10:19 PM
Celente has a great story about how he went to his bank and demanded $100K in cash. Hope he tells it.

What about stationery stores?  ;)

WanagoBleu

I haven't heard anything about Jade Helm since way before it even started.

Pumamama

Quote from: zeebo on August 25, 2015, 10:11:24 PM
Folks have been afraid they'll create a black hole that'll swallow the earth ... but apparently if they do it'll be smaller than a proton and last less than a billionth of a second, somethin like that.
Thanks, Zeeb. And top of the evening to you! :D