• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on August 25, 2015, 10:26:55 PM
Peter Robbins is a UFO guy.  Wrote a book about the happenings at Rendlesham Forrest.

Thank you  :)

Sean92008

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 25, 2015, 10:26:28 PM
Good evening!

Good evening oh masterful one...  Time to take calls!   :P

Book Donald Trump!

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 25, 2015, 10:28:22 PM
i will let this all bother me when i get another job

i too am unemployed and it bothers me.  :(

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:25:37 PM
it's cool...as long as you don't think Eli should be the highest paid QB.  :o   ;)
Well he should get paid, but he doesn't care if he is top guy or not.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 25, 2015, 10:26:28 PM
Good evening!

Howdy Ms Redacted.... I'll assume that getting this guy on, isn't your handy work  :-*

Bradsmith313

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 25, 2015, 10:25:58 PM
Well, you said it.  The same logic applies to guns.  Guns don't kill people.  People do.  You can extend that same logic to nuclear weapons.  Nuclear weapons, in and of themselves, are as sweet as puppies.  They just sit quietly in their silos and chill out.  Add a psychopathic human to the mix and you introduce the danger factor.

Particle accelerators have the potential for all kinds of danger and risks.  The folks who know that (and won't admit it) are usually the ones who don't want to risk getting their funding cut.

Do you folks realize that CERN cost around $13.25 billion???  Stop and think about that for a second.  Are they going to admit that there are dangers around CERN with that kind of budget?
Dangers? What dangers?
Maybe in a Jame Bond movie but in real life -- no.
http://www.livescience.com/32204-will-the-large-hadron-collider-destroy-earth.html

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:29:04 PM
i too am unemployed and it bothers me.  :(

ok lemme requantify lol i will let this bother me when i get another job and dont have a headache lol

Art just called Gerald Celente the "Ed Dames of the Financial World". That is a good analogy.

Stranger929

The guy's right on.  Love listening to his shows.

Quick Karl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:25:20 PM
Oh god this guy is a beyond the pale.... to big fail, if let them fail, hurts the depositors and stockholders... ie the little people:)

So what? Why should the rest of the country be extorted to support your investments? You don't have the slightest clue what Free Market Capitalism is.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 25, 2015, 10:28:43 PM
Thank you  :)
I've read Jenny Randles book about it. Wonder how he approaches it.

Dyna-X

The 85 he speaks of have micromanaged all kinds of factors for a long time - from geopolitics right down to the US unemployment rate. They are not just going to let everything fall.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 25, 2015, 10:30:49 PM
ok lemme requantify lol i will let this bother me when i get another job and dont have a headache lol

let's start a business.

Robert

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 25, 2015, 10:31:01 PMArt just called Gerald Celente the "Ed Dames of the Financial World". That is a good analogy.
And considering that Bell's said Ed Dames owes him some gold give you an idea how he means it!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Stranger929 on August 25, 2015, 10:31:02 PM
The guy's right on.  Love listening to his shows.

LOL  best post tonight... write his predictions down and then review them in month or so.

bateman

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 25, 2015, 10:28:29 PM
WRONG.  He's very smart.  Sit and listen for a while and try to learn something.  Smart ass.   ;D

Remember the collapse of '09? Oh right, that didn't happen.

ShayP

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 25, 2015, 10:31:01 PM
Art just called Gerald Celente the "Ed Dames of the Financial World". That is a good analogy.

I noticed that Art sort of wrote off Ed Dames as a shill the other night.  Never brought Art that gold that he promised him.

NoMoreNoory

i.e. Making it all up and getting it all wrong

Bradsmith313

Yeah. Not so long ago, Art mentioned that Dames' dire predictions never came true. How long ago did Dames predict the "Killshot?" Nothing happened.

Kevin Sorbo

Leo Ashcraft just called Beyonce "Be-ance." That made me really happy.