• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 24, 2015, 10:56:37 PM
There are no little people on BellGab.  Just busy making radio!   8)

You speak as if Dave doesn't troll BellGab...  There is a little person on these them there boards.

Pumamama

Hello, [Redacted]!

If possible, could you message Art to ask Dean to tell his incredible synchronicity story? It's stunning.

Thanks! ;D

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2015, 10:58:16 PM
It's not about kicking ass, just enjoying your own!  8) Have fun RED!

Sorry, that came out wrong...I meant be independent and not ego based...didn't want to offend!  ;D

Wait.  Have you verified that with a credible source?   ;)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: boxman on August 24, 2015, 10:56:07 PM
Ah I see.. Sounds like hemisync/binaural beats or whatever it is called.
Played around with these years ago but never had any effect other than what I would get from normal white noise.
I did the Gateway Program at the Monroe Institute a few years ago. All Hemisync. Very interesting. Hoping to go back for another program in a few years.

Sean92008

Should be on the Dave/Photoshop posts but...

Just saw Dave's ParanormalDate profile picture...

RoseGirl

they aren't superpowers...they are called Sidhis or human perfections...and they are very real.

Art is right...no one who can do this sort of thing, would EVER talk about it

SciFiAuthor

Here's where it should get weird. Radin's claim mimics the claim of a prominent Princeton psychologist, Robert D. Nelson, that some people appear to be able to create a statistically measureable effect on random number generators by thinking about it. I'm no psychologist, it could be debunked by now, but it was interesting. Back in the 90's there was a program floating around where you could try to influence the random number generator and tons of listeners were checking it out. I did, and wondered.

Hautex

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 24, 2015, 11:01:48 PM
I did the Gateway Program at the Monroe Institute a few years ago. All Hemisync. Very interesting. Hoping to go back for another program in a few years.
Thinking about trying that new biofeedback computer game that you control with your mind.. just so expensive with many add-ons

Pumamama

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 24, 2015, 11:01:48 PM
Cool. I'm considering it, the 5 day Gateway. It's a bit spendy. Worth it, you think?

Robert

Hell, Mr. Bell, I'm sure there are already people who hate you for the talents you already display.

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 24, 2015, 11:01:39 PM
Wait.  Have you verified that with a credible source?   ;)

I have no credible sources in my life!  8)

RoseGirl

most comic books are based on real sidhis.....it is a kind of disinformation

and he's right, you can't demonstrate it....you will harm others and yourself

JamesMcDonald

When you have real magic skills, you never give way your secrets, otherwise you lose them.  Everyone knows that.

Sean92008

I've had a biofeedback dealy hooked up to my junk.  This is what happens when you have prostate issues that keep coming back over and over again.   :'(

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2015, 10:53:18 PM
Batey...do you think Fred Mertz ever had sex with Ethel? No kids to speak of?  ::)

Perhaps some kind of anti-population mass mind control experiment.

albrecht

I swear one the first computers I bought from Compaq had some simple biorhythm program on its little green screen?

RoseGirl

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 24, 2015, 11:05:48 PM
When you have real magic skills, you never give way your secrets, otherwise you lose them.  Everyone knows that.

it's more that you can hurt the other people on an etheric level and a karmic level....and, of course, yourself

Hautex

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
Cool. I'm considering it, the 5 day Gateway. It's a bit spendy. Worth it, you think?
Requested that Art get a guest to help cut through the money hungry charlatans and clarify what is actually worth our hard earned money

starrmtn001

Robert

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 24, 2015, 11:04:23 PMHere's where it should get weird. Radin's claim mimics the claim of a prominent Princeton psychologist, Robert D. Nelson, that some people appear to be able to create a statistically measureable effect on random number generators by thinking about it. I'm no psychologist, it could be debunked by now, but it was interesting. Back in the 90's there was a program floating around where you could try to influence the random number generator and tons of listeners were checking it out. I did, and wondered.
Micro-psychokinesis like this has been verified repeatedly.  The effects are small, but they don't go away completely regardless of how stringent the tests are made.

Sean92008

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 24, 2015, 11:05:31 PM
Damn it Sean!

As I like to write:  CAN'T UNSEE THAT SHIT.  Just like you can't unhear Dave, unring the bell, etc...

thanks.

Herbn-Legend

All of the old tribes saw this az NORMAL. after they met christianity IT WENT UNDERGROUND. itz a need to hide

WanagoBleu

Book: Autobiography of a To go. GreAt book.

Juan Cena

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
You mean like....poetry?

More like law, business, religion,government, etc.

eddie dean

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 24, 2015, 10:44:29 PM
Art refused to sell out and we have a classic guest from the old days. Nice night.

Good on Art., He must be doing well with the sub numbers to be able to turn down a big station.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Robert on August 24, 2015, 11:07:36 PM
Micro-psychokinesis like this has been verified repeatedly.  The effects are small, but they don't go away completely regardless of how stringent the tests are made.

Yeah that was my impression. I hadn't kept up on it, but I remember the debunkers were having a hell of a time with it in the 90's.