• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 24, 2015, 10:34:04 PM
just once bak in the 90z. Oregon country fair iz much better, but also commercial now. Thatz on ken keseyz land
Art seems to have a stereotyped idea of BM. Which is fine.  ;)

Noorynoid

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2015, 10:33:43 PM
The one advantage to Dave-monitoring is you can drink all you want and it doesn't matter.  With Art, I have to be more refined, and keep myself lucid since I really don't want to miss anything.  Effectively this means I have to wait till Hoagie-time to get hammered.

Exactly, Art is a pro and sounds as good today as he did way back in the 90's

SnapT

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 24, 2015, 10:32:35 PM
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! SEND IT TO ART OR REDACTED IF SHE IS STILL TALKING TO US LITTLE PEOPLE!?

Redacted, you still talking to us little people?

Art could call the 7-hour Bell/Hoagland combo radio broadcast THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL.

WanagoBleu

I don't understand why we don't drop an EMP nuke on ISIL. They're driving Fords & Chevys. It would take out the electronics in many of the things they are using.

Juan Cena

Art goes on a rant about refusing to "sell MitD's soul," then the Dark Matter news turns into a commercial for that Kevin Sorbo flick. Just sayin'.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Desertclam on August 24, 2015, 10:34:44 PM
Boom festival and Ozora festival
ozora 🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏 BIG YES all tho they raided um the last 2yz.

Pumamama

:D :D :D
It's not an Art Bell show without a bit of ABBA!!!
;D ;D ;D

Noorynoid

For years it was hell staying up till almost 3AM then getting up at 7 to go to work or school. Remember when Art would suggest using your VCR to record the show for playback later?

Quick Karl

Commercial broadcasting stations/companies RUINED what Art created. I don't blame him one bit for sticking to his guns -- if they want his audience they should do things the way he wants, or go away, period.

Pumamama

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 24, 2015, 10:37:04 PM
I don't understand why we don't drop an EMP nuke on ISIL. They're driving Fords & Chevys. It would take out the electronics in many of the things they are using.
Because ISIL is useful to Lockheed et al. Their continued existence makes megacorps FILTHY RICH.

Herbn-Legend

Boom fest iz in spain tho an ozora iz in hungry so harder 4 the non drug dealer to chek out😯💨💨💨

JamesMcDonald

Maybe they want ISIL around?  The same way they wanted a whole array of other "enemies" around?

Robert

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:18:28 PMI admire Art for sticking to his guns, but why not offer an ALTERNATE broadcast to select radio stations that is 3.5 hours or 4 hours long and broadcasts on a slight delay in order to fit in extra commercials as demanded by those large stations? 

It's free advertising for the Time Travelers Club and for the live 3-hour internet stream, and it would allow Art to compete with Dave everywhere on his radio turf while at the same time giving the ad-hating fans what they want with the free stream.
Good point.  If it's not live anyway, then there's no problem inserting ads while still maintaining all content.  There might be stations interested in carrying this program during the daytime or the following evening.

Hautex

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 10:38:08 PM
:D :D :D
It's not an Art Bell show without a bit of ABBA!!!
;D ;D ;D
or Matisse... a boom boom bah...

boxman

That was a weird glitch... Just heard split second of ABBA in middle of him interviewing

Noorynoid

Quote from: Hautex on August 24, 2015, 10:36:58 PM
Absolutely love CCrane

Got a  house full of Art Bell endorsed CCrane stuff...Bob Crane owes me a free dinner!

Juan Cena

Because it would mess up whatever electronics are used in the oil fields, probably.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:36:57 PM

Art could call the 7-hour Bell/Hoagland combo radio broadcast THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL.
Brilliant ideas!

chefist

Will I be skinned if I say I don't care for this show?  :( Sorry...

ArJuna

I think Art has a Waterloo leak.  ;-)

maureen

Art, 

Once again, I thank you for your integrity. Such a seemingly rare quality is a fine example to us all.

M.

Sean92008

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 24, 2015, 10:38:40 PM
Commercial broadcasting stations/companies RUINED what Art created. I don't blame him one bit for sticking to his guns -- if they want his audience they should do things the way he wants, or go away, period.

There is still a chance that these stations will come on board.  Their advertising rates will grow if they have good ratings.  Make more $ per second and the lead-in and subsequent programs will probably get a listenership boost.

Quick Karl

;D ;D ;D

I hope Redacted goes as far as she dreams, even if she forgets we ever made love to each other!  8)

GeoNemesis

I think I just heard a random Abba outburst while Dr. Raden was just talking....

I think the universe is trying to tell us something.. but what?

MORE ABBA!

Robert

Quote from: SnapT on August 24, 2015, 10:30:13 PMI also notice that a lot of stations run COAST TO COAST AM from 10pm-2am PT and then repeat the same episode from 2-6am.

Why not compete with THAT by offering a SEVEN-HOUR time-delayed radio version of MIDNIGHT that runs from 10pm to 5am and includes a time-delayed 3-hour (with extra commercials) version of Richard C. Hoagland's show as part of the package?
Maybe you could broker such a deal.

Always like when Art is in awe of his own guest

TigerLily

Art could call the
7-hour Bell/Hoagland combo radio broadcast THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL.
Really smart idea.  A win-win, best of both worlds kinda thing.  Red's at producer@artbell.com